Runes discussion

New York > Times square

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia walked through time square, having no idea what to do. She was alone, lost, and without money. Basically? She was doomed.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor walked through times square on his way to central park. no one questioned his outfit or hammer because people had seen him around before

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia continued walking till she felt her arm being grabbed by someone. She turned and saw a man who put a cloth to her mouth and nose. Athalia's eyes widened and she held her breath, struggling against the stranger.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor sighed. he had messed up right? made a mistake somewhere... now he didn't know where she was.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia finally had to take a breath and quickly passed out. The man dragged her to the street and put her in a black van before getting in himself.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor noticed a man putting a women in a black van and narrowed his eyes. he would have to follow

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia was unconscious in the back of the van, tied up and gagged. The Van began driving away.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor followed. Staying where he wouldnt be seen but keeping up easily

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments The van continued driving till it stopped outside an abandoned warehouse. Three men in masks got out of the van opened the back, pulling Athalia out of the van. One put her over his shoulder and all three of them walked into the warehouse.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor followed, for once not just barging In

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments The men threw Athalia into a built in cell of the warehouse and then walked off back to the van, leaving one person to guard the place. Athalia groaned and slowly began to wake up.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor his behind a tall stack of boxes

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia sat up in her cell and finally got the gag cloth off and looked around, trying to find something in her cell to cut the ropes.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor looked at the layout

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia found a nail in her cell and began to slowly saw away at her ropes till she was free. The Guard wasn't looking. Athalia then took two Bobbypins out of her hair and slowly began picking at the cell lock.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor smiled, seeing how she was able to get out on her own. He readied Mjolnir to help

message 18: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia finally unlocked the cell lock, causing it to click loudly. The guard spun around and saw her. "Hey!" He shouted as Athalia opened her cell door and ran. The guard raised his gun and fired at her. Athalia screamed, taking cover behind some crates.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor threw Mjolnir at the guard

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments The guard was killed by Mjolnir. Athalia slowly peeked out when the firing stopped. She walked over to the guard and saw Mjolnir. "Thor's hammer?" She wondered aloud and picked it up, examining it carefully.
((I figure she can pick it up since she's his soulmate. Tell me if I need to change it))

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((No it's good. I figured, especially with her personality, she'd be able to lift it))

Thor was completely surprised when Athalia picked up Mjolnir. Very few were worthy enough to lift it, that's why he was surprised

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia looked around and saw Thor. She was shocked for a bit before she smiled and rushed over to him, hugging him. She was relieved he'd been here to save her and that she wasn't alone anymore.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor smiled and hugged her back, gently.

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia cried softly into his chest. "I-I'm s-so sorry... I just didn't know what to do... please don't hate me." She asked in a soft, childlike tone.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "i could never hate you" Thor said softly.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia looked up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks. "How? All I've known is hate when i do something wrong."

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "You did nothing wrong." Thor said.

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia cried into his chest. "How are you so kind?" She asked softly.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I have a wonderful mother who has taught me well" Thor said

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia smiled slightly, her crying finally slowing down and stopping. "I'd like to meet her someday." She said quietly.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "That day will come" Thor said

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia smiled and then yawned, her eyelids becoming heavy with lack of sleep.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor smiled "rest, M'lady"

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia fought to keep her eyes open but the slowly betrayed her and closed, Athalia falling asleep instantly.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor smiled as he gently picked her up, bridal style and began walking back to Loki's apartment

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((gtg))
Athalia slept soundly in his arms, never stirring.

message 37: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Hi

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((nerp))

message 39: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((What now?))

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((Thor and Athalia could go to Asgard?))

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Didn't Thor take Athalia back to Loki's apartment... or was that a different roleplay...))

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((He did but she left because she got overwhelmed))

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Back to. Like again))

message 44: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((Alright. Back to Loki's apartment?))

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yes))