Fairy Tail Fans Unite discussion

Fairy Hills > Aila apartment ( grumpy cat))

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 1654 comments Mod
aila home

message 2: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Alia unlocked the double locks and opened up her spacious apartment. Being a model had it's perks. Her apartment was as big as half the magnolia park. Furnitured with large soft plush chairs, the fireplace was roaring and It smelled like fresh lilac. Ail breathed in the familiar scent " home sweet " she saidhome

message 3: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

" Please make yourself comfortable"
(( one liners are allowed here))

message 4: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( zoe!!!!!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki's eyes were wide in awe. "Wow.." She exclaimed. "It is amazing!!"

message 6: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila shook her head, bashfully. ¨Oh you should see yunnaś¨ she said. ¨How bout I get you something to eat, what would you prefer I´ve got lots of delicious food¨ she said. (( sorry I GTG. Getting rid of computers))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki laughed a bit. She looked around then back at Aila. "Hmm...I want...cake." She said. She nodded that it was her final decision.

((Oke))

message 8: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Ails got out a whole slice of strawberry cake out of her refrigerator. " Here ya go" she beamed at aki

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki grinned and started eating. Her eyes widened and she swallowed the bite she took. "Yum!!" She exclaimed happily. She quickly finished the cake and wiped her face off. "Thank you." She said to Aila.

message 10: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

"your so welcome" she said. She was doing a pretty good hosting job of you asked her. She went over Aki, she started to softly play on her hair. She felt like a little girl again in the meadows, picking lillies with her small delicate hands. " So tell me a little more about yourself" as she started braiding her hair into little twists. " If this gets annoying, just tell me" she said, gesturing to her efforts to fix Aki's long pretty blonde hair

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki nodded and let her play with her hair. "Hmm..there isn't much to me...I was born in a small village, they adored me, I joined fairy tail, I have a sister...hmm...My first friend...." Aki stopped talking and looked down. She quickly changed the subject. "I like to go outside, read, draw, and I like the color pink." She said.

message 12: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila removed her hands from Aki's now half braided hair. She had brushed to in another secret subject, she felt pretty awkward now. " Well I grew up in a small little town... while I was away, my parents who worked at the local hospital were murdered by an enstranged patient who they were trying to help..." she have a slight pause, remembering the day "Then I learned plant magic and- um joined fairy tail" she said feeling a slight but happier. She normally didnt tell everyone about her past, but Aki could probably understand and maybe reciprocate.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki nodded. "Wow.." She said quietly. "We are extremely alike.." She smiled at her and stood up. "Now you sit down." She said.

message 14: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( oops sorry was babysittung then I was watching impractical jokers lol then I had to eat I am going to be babysitting all summer tho lol))
Aila wondered what she meant by that little peice. Did her parents die in some horrific and unexpected way as well. Maybe it had something to do wuth the umbrella, it certainly was a little strange. Aila had these thoughts running though her head, but Aki didn't seem to keen to explain them. Aila have a little grimace, but went to her bedroom. She retrieved a little box and returned facing Aki." This was the music box my mother left behind" she said, opening the box. A beautiful girl was shown, singing a sweet harmonic mwlody, fillied with raw emotion. The song ended and Aila shut the box. " This is the last reminder if my parents" she said wistfully (( now the secret to the umbrella XD))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"My first true friend that didn't use me gave this to me.." She said while holding the umbrella up. "It might not mean a lot to you, because you lost your parents but it does to me. We would do everything together no matter what it was..We went on a job quest and he was killed. He had this umbrella and he told me to run with it. He said to never lose it.." She looked out the window. This umbrella, acts as a portal or pocket dimension. I can pull out things for first aid and helping people. I could've saved him but I ran..His death is all my fault.." She said to Aila. She gave a sad smile and looked at her hands.

message 16: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila shook back tears, she knew how it felt to lose someone important. She hugged Aki, fiercely. it wasn't too late, aila glanced at the clock on her counter, 6;00. " How bout we go see a movie" she said, eager to hang out more with Aki. " There's a great 6:30 show that we can go to"

message 17: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( theater?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki looked at her. "S-sure." She said and stood up. She followed Aila and smiled.

message 20: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila grabbed Aki's hand gave a little shriek. She pulled her out the door, whisking her away to the theater. ((I'll post first in the theater))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))

Aki winced at the shriek and tried to catch up with her. SHe smiled the whole way.

message 22: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( wanna continue here?))

message 23: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( wanna just skip theater rp?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes))

message 25: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

(( ok!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Respond to the yandere oneeee))

message 27: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila grumbled angrily as she opened the door to her estate. The trip to the theater has been a disaster, leaving Aila and her new friend fleeing from an evil mage. "God, what a mess. What do you think he wanted." Aila asked, frowning.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-Uh I'm not sure." Aki said to her. She was surprised at her sudden personality change.

message 29: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila frowned, contemplating. "Do you think Black Heart wanted to send a message?" she asked, curiously.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Most likely actually." Aki said and sighed. She looked around the quaint estate.

message 31: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila noticed her sigh and a sense of anxiety spread through her. "Enough about them. Lets have fun." Aila said, then went into her room and retrieved a makeup kit.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki followed her. "This place is amazing.." She said and looked at what she had brought out.

message 33: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila brought out the tray of makeup stuff, then wiggled her nose at Aki. "Thanks, wanna put some on." she asked.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..sure." She said with a shrug. Aki smiled.

message 35: by ivy, Cats shall rule the world ! (new)

Aila was glad to finally have a decent friend over to her apartment. They spent the next two hours applying make up and giggling. It was so fun! They looked like A class supermodels by the time they were finished.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aki looked at herself in the mirror, and then at Aila. "Wow, you seem to pull off any color." She said, with a small smile. She wasn't much of a makeup fan, but she had to admit that she didn't look too bad in it.