Runes discussion

New York > The Rainy Harp Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana sang to herself as she wiped down the tables. It was after hours and the bar had just closed. "I am the firebird! I am his daughter! I am the firebird's child! I am a firebird! I am his daughter! And like the flame, I am wild wild wild wild WILD! I am the firebird! I am his daughter! I am the firebird's child! I am a firebird, the boldest song you've ever heard, Join in the dance, and make it wild, wild, wild! Join in the dance and make it wild! " She sang

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana turned around surprised. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't notice you"

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I thought I locked the door" Ana muttered to herself. "Can I help you?" She asked, speaking up

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana nodded and went behind the bar and started getting his drink

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) After a minute Ana set his drink down in front of him "One scotch" She said. The rune Kaen on her right hand was clearly visible

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Oh, um.. It's nothing" Ana said

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana looked down. Was he a god?

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Anastasia, though most call me Ana. Your name?" Ana asked

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Chasin. That sounded familiar. From one of her books maybe... "Nice to meet you"

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana frowned slightly. Maybe if she could find something that would help her identify if he was a god or not...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki walked in, frowning. One, he wasn't a drinker like his older brother, Thor and two, he hopes that Thor wasn't there just to shatter all the glasses or throw tables around. And who gets to wittiness? Loki does! Clearing his mind, Loki walked up to the bar, hoping they, at least, have a Dr. Pepper soda.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana noticed another person walk in. again, the bars supposed to be closed. "what can I get you?" she asked smiling

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"A Dr. Pepper." Loki replied. Anyone can tell that Loki wasn't a drunk person. Anything with caffeine and sugar will suit him better than getting poison with alcohol.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana nodded and went to the mini fridge underneath the counter and pulled out a Dr pepper. "here you go" she said handing it to him with her right hand

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki took it, opening the lid, and took some sips. Yes, he maybe elegant, but he does bring madness by his actions. There other times, he hides his other side of him. That other side is locked up deep inside of him.

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana sighed, setting her right hand, rune visible, on the countertop

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki noticed it and he knew what the rune meant. Chaos with beyond madness.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana looked at him and noticed something different about him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki felt Ana looking at him as if she was understanding him.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Could he be...? the rune was a symbol of the currently dormant bond between her and the god that the rune belonged to. was it possible that man, was him

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Could she be the lady who would be forever bond to him from the same rune? She had the chaos rune on her right hand and he was the god of mischief with chaos.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana turned around to grab a cloth to go back to cleaning as her sleeve slipped, revealing a bit of the Phoenix on her back

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki saw the Phoenix on her back.

It reminded him when his Jotun form showed during the battle in Jotunheim and at the room, where the Ice Casket of Ancient Wonders lies, at the moment he touched it, he felt unwanted. He did recall freezing Heimdall with the Ice Casket.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana went around the counter and went back to washing tabletops, singing quietly to herself.

((same song as before))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki listened to the song of Firebird. Must be a chaotic song. Just like the Jotunheim song. Where the FrostGiants cause chaos with Wolves.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "
To see a maiden dance around a fire is not so strange 
but fire dances round the limbs of this uncommon maid! 
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly! 
Join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky! " Ana sang

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow! That's beautiful!" Loki commented.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana blushed. "t-thank you..."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki looked around to make sure that nobody else was in the bar, Ana and himself. Loki looked back at Ana and smiled, "You're welcome."

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana tilted her head a bit, thinking. maybe, just maybe. she walked over to him

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki could see madness and chaos in her eyes. Maybe, just maybe, she's the soulmate.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana had read in all the stories that when a god and a soulmate made contact, rune included, there would be an acknowledgement that its true

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki read about a god and a soulmate being together in the same rune. He was in the Ken rune and he sees the rune mark on Ana's right hand. So, that means, it was true.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana looked down. she didn't want to bother him

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can talk to me. You're no bother. I need to talk to somebody other than my annoying brother, Thor. I'm Loki by the way." Loki said.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Anastasia, most people call me Ana, though some of the regulars around here call me Firebird" Ana said

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice to meet you." Loki said.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "it's nice to meet you too" Ana said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ideas? Maybe they could do something together?)

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((I have ideas))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm all ears.)

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((its a surprise))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok. I can wait.)

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Now reply)0

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Astra wrote: ""it's nice to meet you too" Ana said"

Loki smiled at her. Only to her.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana smiled then looked at the time and sighed. "I should probably lock up and head home. It's getting late"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand. I'll leave then." Loki said, standing up.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana nodded. "It was nice to meet you, sir"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki nodded and turned to leave after he put his empty Dr. Pepper soda bottle in the recycling box.

« previous 1