Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Confidential Encounters Anthology
This topic is about Confidential Encounters Anthology
Book Issues > Merge Request

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Raven (lauraraven) | 34 comments Hello! I really hope I'm doing this right because I know how annoying it can be to have newbs misusing boards but ... I was hoping someone could help me to merge the two versions of my book. We added one a couple of weeks ago but when it published today another copy appeared. This is not a case of different editions. Thank you in advancefor any help or guidance!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Combined the Kindle and ebook version.

Is this book only available on Amazon? Or also elsewhere?
Goodreads lists ebooks with an ASIN that are distributed through Amazon as a Kindle edition. Other ebooks are listeds as ebook, and generally have an isbn.

message 3: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Laura wrote: "Hello! I really hope I'm doing this right because I know how annoying it can be to have newbs misusing boards but ... I was hoping someone could help me to merge the two versions of my book. We add..."

Yes, you are in the right place

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Raven (lauraraven) | 34 comments Thank you. I believe it is Amazon exclusive. It is available as part of Kindle Unlimited which I think means we have to be exclusive.

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments GR is a book cataloging and review site not a book seller so the Amazon exclusive does not apply

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Since it is only available on Amazon, I've merged the ebook edition.

message 7: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Raven (lauraraven) | 34 comments Thank you Arenda!

message 8: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Raven (lauraraven) | 34 comments Oh hey, just to get a jump on this, it will also be released next week (we think) in a print format. How should that one be handled?

message 9: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments The print edition should be added as a new edition. There is a link below the description on the book page, below ASIN and language, to add a new edition. Make sure to add the isbn to the print edition, to prevent importing of a duplicate print edition.