Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 230 (230 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) where your miesters can roleplay

message 2: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Haku approached the small cafe doors. This new cafe had just been built and he finally had the time to check it out. He sighed and entered the building, sitting down at one of the smaller tables he glanced around, in an almost accusing manner. It lookked cozy and small, teeming with couples. He rolled his eyes, he hadn't been able to get a boyfriend in months. He dudnt really care, but it was mocking.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma sits alone in one booth, eyes bright and childish as he bites into a lemon-poppy-seed muffin, his favorite. He almost moans at the amazing taste, but holds it back. After all, he has the other two on the napkin to go through. He doesn't seem to notice the crumbs on his cheeks, nor does he notice the way some meisters sitting at the corner table are snickering about him.

message 4: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Haku raised his hand and signaled a waiter. He looked around, and hearing slight little Snickers he turned his head sharply. He wasn't gonna let any one snicker at him. He realized that the meisters seated behind him, a boy and a girl, were snickering at a boy sitting A few seats away. With a jolt, he realized it was Akuma, the beautiful kishin boy. Haku noticed him in the galls at school all the time, usually pressed up against a wall being bullied. He had taken a strong liking to the but especially with his large beautiful eyes and he was just so cute. Haku never helped him out, he felt guilty that he cared more about his reputation than his sweetheart (( omg)) but he wasn't about. to let him get bullied out in public, especially by 2 pathetic meusters.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (*squeal* So kawaaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Akuma swings his legs as he eats, his feet not exactly resting on the floor. So yummy! he thinks as he takes another cheerful bite of his muffin. Suddenly the boy and girl snickering at him walk over, which causes the socially anxious boy shrink back and curl in on himself with his muffin gripped tightly in his hands. "Hey, you wouldn't mind if we took these would you?" the male meister asks him. He quickly shakes his head, his eyes shutting tightly. When he doesn't respond, the boy slams his palm down on the table. The loud sound startles him and he yelps around a mouthful of muffin, his shoulders jerking upward toward his ears and his entire body flinching hard. "Well, answer, little brat! He asked you a damn question!" the girl shrieks. Tears well up in his shut eyes and begin slipping down his cheeks, his hands, now fists around clumps of a crushed muffin, trembling hard.

message 6: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( oh gosh this is amazing))
Exscuse me Haku thought wildly. How date they treat him like that. He got up and sharply walked to the table, eyes gleaming madly. "What the hell do you think you are doing" he said, in a sift whisper, voice as silky as velvet, but cutting and dangerous. "What are you Doing to him, how are you gonna treat him like that, he isn't your space or personal punching bag" he said, as the two glared at him. "Who are you" the boy asked. The girl got up, "Are you his boyfr-" she barely had time to finish when Haku slapped her and the boy. " I don't know who the hell you think you are, but if you come any closer to him, even look at him, I will kill you and dump you in the east river" he said venomously, pushing both of them back. the boy looked incredulous, but he didn't say anything. he knew Haku from school, he was a monster, he didnt wanna cross with him. The girl glared him down and bent down, she whispered in the boy's ear, Haku heard "Uchiha" but nothing more. They left the cafe, looking like a couple of sick dogs. Haku glared at them until they were completely gone.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma blushes brightly when he hears someone come to his rescue, large blue eyes wide as he watches. They continue to shed tears, though they are full of amazement up at Haku the second the boy turns to look at him. He is unable to say anything, muffin still in his mouth and enlarging his cheeks. The poor boy's fists are still trembling around two halves of a crushed muffin, but he no longer seems to notice, simply staring up at Haku in awe.

message 8: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Haku gave Akuma an impassive look. "Stop crying" he barked, a little rudely. The boy was just sitting there sniffling. He liked him, but the whole crybaby act wasn't appealing, he was a kishin after all. He extended a hand to Akuma. "I'm Haku, I go to the academy with you" he said, he studied his features, so cute, not angular yet, but he was easy on the eyes,

message 9: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( oops gtg to bed continue tommiriw hopefully?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Akuma flinches hard when he is snapped at, lowering his head and slamming his hands down on his thighs, sending crumbs flying everywhere. Hand still clutching a fistful of muffin, he furiously wipes away his tears with the back of his wrist and forces himself to swallow the big bite of muffin in his mouth. The poor boy's chin, shoulders, and hands continue to tremble and before he can take Haku's hand, he is pushing the boy out of his way and sprinting from the cafe.

(Sorry to do this, but Zoe will be on in the morning and will wanna rp with him. After her tidbit, Haku can maybe find him at school or something.)

message 11: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Haku stared at the door Akuma left through. He was obviously playing hard to get, how could any one resist his charm. Although that was a really abrasive approach, he could have been kinder. He left the cafe, furious. Akuma will fall for him, he thought determinedly.

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki strolled down the street wearing his cat jacket which was decorated with both a pair of pink cat ears and a pink tail to match his hair. With hands in his pockets he noticed a cafe not to far from where he stood. He paused then squeaked in excitement as he ran straight for the cafe. He walked in and immediately his eyes got wide while his cheeks became dusted in a rosy pink color. "So...so CUTE!" He squealed then walked over to an open seat and plopped down. He noticed many of his students and some other students from DWMA but no other teachers. He felt a little embarrassed but he knew no one could tell he was a teacher unless they personally knew he was. As a waitress came over he examined her in complete awe. "This cafe is so cute and I love your uniform." He states simply followed by a smile. The waitress blushed and took his order of a parfait. Aki sat there waiting for his parfait and looked around observing the different decorations and displays.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa strolls into the cafe and is welcomed like an honored guest. After running around the school and warning teachers of a Akuma getting loose and then having to run around again and tell them it's safe, he is exhausted. Never in one day is he ever ordered to do this much work and it weighs on him. Oddly enough, it would be hard to tell that he is as tired as he is. After sitting down at a table, he hangs his arms off the chair, toward the floor, swinging them as he leans on the back legs of his chair and rocks it. "Oi, Aki-kuuun," he calls when he sees the pink-haired teacher sitting by himself. He gets up with that mischevious grin of his and walks over to the booth the other man is sat at, sitting across from him. "Hey, what's that?" he asks, pointing at the parfait.

message 14: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki smiles as Edogawa sits in front of him. "He opens his arms widely and in an excited tone he says "A strawberry parfait!" Aki being as childish as ever hums a song and moves his head from side to side as he takes a small bite of the parfait. "Mmm yummy." He mumbles while swing his legs back and forth. He was pretty short for a teacher and the booth chair were very high so his feet didn't quite touch the ground. He then scoops up some of the parfait and holds it out in front of Edogawa's lips. "Have some, Edo-san." He says to the older man.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa, still grinning that sharkish grin of his, opens his mouth and clamps his lips down on the spoon, yanking it from Aki's grip and closing his own hand around the handle. "I've tasted better," he grumbles under his breath, much too low for Aki to hear. "Can I have more, Aki-kun?" he asks, peeking open his beautiful jade green eyes. He is wearing is work clothes, which show off his attractively slim body, but his eyes are enough to captivate someone. "Also, I don't even know how I got here, so could you walk me home? After more food, of course." He grins, having no shame in not knowing where his house is from the cafe. All at once, he shuts his eyes, and the beautiful green is lost as if it had never been discovered in the first place.

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki sighs as the spoon is taken from him but a cheerful smile finds its way back on his face. "You can have more after I've had more. I ordered this for ME." He exclaims with a pout replacing his smile. As he looks up he sees Edogawa's beautiful jade colored eyes and a deeper shade of blush covers his already pink cheeks. K-Kawaii!!! He thinks to himself. Once a waitress walks by he gets a new spoon and takes another bite of the parfait. After hearing Edogawa's question he looks up and smile. "Sure, I'm willing to help you Edo-san"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa pouts like a pro, leaning his chin in his palm and toying with the spoon. "I don't like it. 'Edo-san' is far too formal. And '-kun' is too... I'ma call you...Aki-chan. I like that tons better. And obviously I should be called Edo-sa..ma," he says, grinning that grin of his. The honorific -sama means having a deep admiration and respect for the person it is used. "That, or Edo-senpai." He chuckles at that one, taking a bite out of the parfait with the spoon he stole.

message 18: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki grins while taking another bite of the parfait. He clumsily spilled some and it landed on his other arm. He lifts his arm up and unintentionally looks at Edogawa while slowly licking off the parfait. He was just listening to what Edogawa had to say. He then puts his spoon down and places his elbows on the table resting his chin on his interlocking hands. "Okay, Edo-sama." He said cheerfully with a closed eyed smile.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa grins and leans close to Aki while his eyes are closed only to realize that a bunch of people are staring. He looks at them and presses a finger to his lips, then taking a big bite of the parfait and holding it on his spoon for Aki. "Open," he orders.

message 20: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki, without opening his eyes open, opens his mkuth and slightly sticks out his tongue. "Eno-shawa?" He questions with his mouth still open.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa pauses for a moment, wondering if he should take advantage of the moment or be a good person and feed Aki the parfait. Instead, he decides to do both, putting the bite of parfait in his mouth and then kissing Aki. Of course, Aki's mouth is open, and how else would they share the bite? So, as per usual with the kisses that involve food, tongue is involved.

message 22: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki happily takes the parfait but then his eyes open wide and his face is now flushed. He was quite shocked so he didn't pull back but once he felt Edogawa's tongue in his mouth he pulled back and stared at Edogawa with hazy eyes. "Edo-sama?" He asked shyly as he brought his hand up to his mouth. He had already swallowed the bit if parfait that was on his mouth so he at there not knowing what to do or think.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa grins devilishly at Aki, noticing that the other people in the cafe have looked away. He gently grabs Aki's chin, pulling the younger teacher closer. There is a bit of parfait on the man's cheek, so Edogawa does nothing other than lick the bit away. "Now, finish eating and take me home," he orders.

(I love Aki. I love Edogawa. I love them both. HELP ME.)

message 24: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki nods his head and hurriedly eats all the rest of the parfait. Once he pays for the parfait he gets out the booth and walks outside waiting for Edogawa. He slaps both of his flaming cheeks to try and calm himself down. What's gotten in to you Aki? He asks himself.

((Same, I struggle to make him seem adorable in awkward moment but that's just because he's so darn cute. XD))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa continues to grin while he gets up slowly and leads Aki out of the cafe. "Aki-chan," he calls. "Walk next to me. I don't know where to go, remember?"

message 26: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki catches up to Edogawa with a bounce in his step as he hum the theme song to one of his favorite shows. He looks over at Edogawa and pouts. "Slow down Edo-sama. You know I'm shorter than you." He says cutely while trying to catch up again. He then gets frustrated so he reaches out and grabs Edogawa's hand so that they could walk together.

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Is there already a thread for Edogawa's home?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa slows down a bit, raising a brow at the teacher when he looks down at him. "Oh? Holding hands, are we?" he asks, grinning devilishly. He opens his eyes and peeks at Aki, jade green eyes seductively glinting.

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki looks up and squeaks. His entire face now a deep scarlet. "It's j-just that y-you were walking t-too fast." He stammered over his words as his childlike eyes never strayed from Edogawa's beautiful ones.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) NightmareQueen wrote: "((Is there already a thread for Edogawa's home?))"

(Not yet. I'll make it soon)

Edogawa's grin turns a bit smirkish when he sees the blush rising on Aki's cheeks. "Are you sure that was it, Aki-chan? Holding hands is a bit suggestive, to be honest."

message 31: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki whines then pulls his hand away from Edogawa. "Don't make fun of me Edo-sama." He says childishly as he puts his hands on his cheeks to try and calm down.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa laughs and grabs one of Aki's hands, not letting him cover his face completely. "It's actually cute. Not cuter than me, but cute."

message 33: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki puffs out his cheeks but lets him take his hand. "I think we're almost at your house, Edo-sama." He said while making a fish face at him then giggled. "Ooo wanna see my impression of you, Edo-sama?" He asks his fellow teacher after he paused and waited for his reply.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa closes his eyes once more, though his squinted look somehow still allows him to see. "Sure. And after, I'll show you my impression of you," he says, still grinning.

message 35: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki readies himself and pulls away from Edogawa. He then squints his eyes and tried to stand tall with his hands on his hips. "You're quite a lovely specimen." Aki says in an awkwardly cute deep voice. He then grabs hold of Edogawa's hand and places a kiss on top of it. He then looks up and gives him a cheesy smile. "How was that Edo-sama?" He asked as he let his hand go.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa raises his brow again and shakes his head. "Terrible, Aki-chan. But it was cute, so you pass with a C+," he says, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets, along with Aki's. He's cute, but not yet relationship worthy. Luckily, he doesn't try to be cutesy, but Muzai-kun won't like him. Despite his thoughts, he continues grinning. He is unaware that Muzai teases and taunts Aki during class and outside of class.

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki grins and looks up at Edogawa. "Do me, do me." He repeated to Edogawa. He wanted to see what Edogawa thought about him. "You said you were gonna do an impression of me." He mumbles with his head hanging to hide his face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I remember, I remember," Edogawa says, sighing softly. He stops walking and moves Aki so he's facing him. "Stand right there and don't move," he orders. With a sigh, he runs a hand through his hair and messes it up even more so. He opens his eyes wide and smiles a big, bright, excited smile. "Edo-sama, you said you'd do an impression of me! Oh, oh, oh! We should play game? Wha'd'ya wanna play? Can we go get ice cream after we play the game? Oh my goshness, chocolate is my favorite!! Let's go, let's go, Edo-sama!" After speaking, and giggling and bouncing around excitedly as he does so, he grins sharkishly and closes his eyes.

message 39: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki stands there with a giant smile on his face. He lets out a small laugh as Edogawa acts basically like a child. He then listened to the rest of what he had to say. Aki sticks his tongue out at him and gives him a thumbs down. "Strawberry is my favorite." He corrects Edogawa but applauds him. "Other than that you did excellent." He said while jumping up and flailing his arms around. "A++" He says with a cute smile as he holds up a peace sign with his fingers.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa grins and grabs Aki's hand, leading him down the street again. "Aki-chan, I think we're lost. Take me to your house," he orders.

message 41: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki looks up at him and thinks. "My house?" He taps his lips playfully then stops and smiles. "Okay then, let's go." He agrees and drags Edogawa to his small but roomy house.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Yukine sits alone at a small booth, twirling around one of the forks. Once again, a waitress walks over to see what he would like to order, and once again, he tells her that he is waiting for someone. He thanks her softly before turning back to his fork. What's this guy's problem anyway? He's gonna be my meister, right? Then why the hell is he late?! Oh, wait... Maybe I'm early... Crap! What if I'm early and that's why he's not here, and then I'm gonna look desperate, even though I am, and he's never gonna like me either as a weapon or a— Nope! Don't even go there. He's just a meister. That's it. So what if he's cute. Don't even think about it, he rambles mentally. He groans and practically slams his forehead onto the table, mumbling a soft, "Ow."

message 43: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Jul 28, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 486 comments Casper had gotten a little held up with his friend Phoebe. She would not stop talking and was going on and on about the deserts they had here. He had lost track of time and was quite late to meet the weapon.. Oh gosh, what was his name? Casper mentally hit himself in the head, almost getting lost to the café. He was going to ask for directions, but these people made him uneasy. After awhile he finally found the café. Fixing his sweater and his hair, Casper gently pushed open the door. What if he was to late and.. Ugh! Still can't remember his name, had left? Looking around as he walked in, Casper tried to hide the nervousness in his brown eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Yukine lifts his head up, resting it on his folded arms. Below the table, his leg begins to bounce impatiently, and above, he starts tk gently chew his bottom lip. He takes a glance around, trying to ignore the stares of other people and then spots the adorable British boy. For a moment, he thinks about calling out and then, with a huff, he sits back against the seat and crosses both his arms and legs. Who does he think he is, leaving me here for almost forty minutes and then strolling in and being his cute, oblivious-self.... STOP IT, BRAIN! With a low growl, he shakes his head to clear the thoughts, then glancing up at Casper a few times, a light blush but also a scowl on his face.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 486 comments ((I just can't handle how cute Yukine is! XD))

Casper's chest was rising and falling a bunch of times. He had to run, and almost fell down all the stairs the DWMA had. Looking around again, he spotted, oh dear... Yu- Yuk.. Yukine? Yes Yukine! He spotted Yukine. Casper tried not to be nervous by the scowl, but just put on his act. With an apologetic smile, he walked over. "Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late, I got held up a bit," Casper apologized. It was a bit hard to understand him with his British accent. Casper noticed Yukine's body language seemed to say he was annoyed, and he understand. He was quite late. Almost twenty minutes late.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Lol, thank you!)

Yukine simply stares at Casper, seeing through him like a window. "Whatever," he grumbles, keeping his arms and legs crossed. "You owe me food for being so late." For him, it seems, the answer to everything and the main way to win his affection is through food. He says nothing else, obviously waiting for Casper to try and start a conversation. Though his scowl only seems worse, his cheeks brighten a bit more. HIS GODDAMN ACCENT AND HIS PRETTY EYES AND UUUURRRRGGGGHHH! Why's he gotta be so damn cute?! he thinks, resting his arms on the table and then holding his face in his hand. He practically refuses to look Casper in the eye, staring off into the restaurant.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 486 comments ((Welcome! OwO))

The smile on Casper's face seem to fade a bit. "Hmm, Well I guess I'll be buying you food," He replied, smiling again. Putting his hand in his back pocket to feel for his wallet, Casper glanced at the menu. "What would you like?" He asked. Casper wanted to make it up to Yukine for being so late. He didn't really want to blow his chance being a Meister. Though he probably already did. He noticed Yukine not looking at him. I guess he deserved it. So, nervously, Casper shifted from one foot to the other, waiting for him to respond.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Yukine looks up at Casper, raising one brow at him. "Well? Sit down, ya weirdo," he says. His orange eyes are piercing but full of curiousity. Biting his bottom lip softly again, he dismisses all of his questions and looks away, switching which hand he is resting his head in. So he's all British and whatever, but why is he here? There're other schools like the DWMA, right? Oh no! If he stays here too long, will he lose his accent?! He suddenly begins pouting, now resting his head in both of his hands and staring at Casper, zoning out.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 486 comments Casper looked a little confused, as he sat down. At first Yukine was gesturing about food, now he wanted him to sit down. Getting comfortable in the seat, Casper couldn't help but look at Yukine's eyes. They were orange. Quite unique as he hadn't see anyone else with orange eyes. Realizing they were both staring at each other, he looked away, only to see Yukine pout. "Uh.. Excuse me, Is everything okay?" Casper asked, with a worried smile. In his mind, Casper was guessing he probably did something wrong again.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Yukine flinches out of his trance, blinking rapidly and blushing hard, looking away. "S-sorry. I zoned out," he says in a grumble. He runs a hand through his spiky-looking blond hair and then rests both of his arms down on the table. "So... You're my new meister, yeah?" With an air of awkwardness around him, he looks back up at Casper, who, just like everyone else, seems to be a lot bit taller than him. "Um... So... Uh..." He is at a loss for words, not wanting to blurt out his thoughts. SO CUTE, SO CUTE, SO CUTE, SO CUUUUTE!

« previous 1 3 4 5