What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > electrical energy healer from early 1900s

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shireen (new)

Shireen | 3 comments The worst part about trying to remember this book is it never even had a cover on it ... paperback I picked up from a garage sale years ago - probably early 1990's, however I think the book was from the 70s and was *about* someone who lived much earlier ... early to mid 1900s.
It was a factual book and the man involved could heal people simply by touching them. He was persecuted for practicing medicine without a license so he did it for free. He said that he could sense other's electrical energy field and that when people got sick it was because their electrical energy was off and he would use his to bring them back to balance. He healed many very sick people.
If I think of anything else I will post.

message 2: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1180 comments Take a look at Edgar Cayce, I'm not really familiar with him but he came to mind reading your post, though I can't suggest any specific books it's a place to start.

message 3: by Shireen (new)

Shireen | 3 comments Thank you ... I'm pretty sure it wasn't him but when I was searching, something came up about *his* doctor, but it didn't match up.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Author Edgar Cayce for Shireen's suggestion.

message 5: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1040 comments Possibly Nikolo Tesla?

In the Edgar Cayce readings he often advocated using a device called the Tesla Ray that would somehow alleviate problems with balancing the 'electrical' system in the body or recharge their battery in some way.

You might want to check out the catalog "Baar Products" where I've seen the Tesla Ray advertised for sale. There might be more info there.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Shireen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Edgar Cayce (other topics)