Runes discussion

Character > Finished characters

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) post finished characters here

message 2: by Astra (last edited Jun 04, 2016 04:34PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Basics:
Name: Anastasia "Ana" Black
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: British
Place of birth: London, England, Britain

Physical Characteristics:
Picture:
description
description
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red with yellow and orange highlights
Distinguishing features: Kaen rune on her right hand in gold. A phoenix tattoo like image on her back
Habits: Chewing her nails
Hobbies: Singing
Favorite Sayings: "Don't ever give up"
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Casual
Greatest flaw: Insecure
Best quality: Kind

Description:
Personality: Ana is very kind and she loves to help people. She is caring and loyal. She is although very insecure about herself. She is afraid of what might happen if someone took control of her power and used it for evil. She needs someone who can be kind and loving and know when to back off and when to go to her.
Strengths: Singing,
Weaknesses: Insecure, can't control her fire magic
Goals: Find love
Fears: Losing control, being used
Dislikes: People trying to control her.

History:
Childhood: From the start, Ana wasn't an ordinary child. She was born with the rune Kaen on her right hand. She was often teased as she grew because she was different. Her parents were Daniel Potter (brother of James Potter) and Emily Potter. They didn't like her one bit
Teen years: While she started learning magic at eleven she was never very good at it. When she was twelve she almost died but a phoenix joined with her and the two became one causing an imprint picture/tattoo to appear on Ana's back. As soon as her parents found out they tried to use Ana for evil purposes and would often torture her. After joining with the phoenix her magic disappeared for awhile. Her wand was almost confiscted. When she was 16 she escaped from her parents and faked her death, moving to america
Adulthood: She moved around a bit before settling in New York where she became a bar maid and was able to rent a nice little apartment with the help of her manager, a nice guy who wants to make sure shes always okay. After moving to America her magic came back.

Family:
Siblings: Younger brother
Spouse: None
Children: None
Parents: abusive and alive
Grandparents: Dead
Relationship status: Single

Other:
Weapons: Her magic, mostly fire though
Favorite animal: Phoenix
Favorite flower: Fire lily
Favorite food: Ice cream
Pet: None
Theme song: Firebird's child
Birthstone: Emerald
Birth flower: Lily of the Valley
Astronomical Zodiac: Taurus
~Strength: romantic, decisive, logical, diligent, ardent, patient, talented in art, perseverant, benevolent
~Weakness: prejudiced, dependent, stubborn
~Symbol: Bull
~Element: Earth
~Sign Ruler: Venus
~Lucky Color: Pink
~Lucky Number: 6
~Jewelry: Emerald, Jade
~Best Match: Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus
~Celebrities: Karl Marx, William Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci, David Beckham, Al Pacino
Wand:
description

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) (THAT IS AWESOME!! Ps I'm not lying but I just created an oc that was a phoenix haha)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments

Name: Jewels Korrel
Sexual orientation: Straight
Nationality: Canadian
Place of birth: Mississauga, Canada
Date of Birth: 2000

Picture:

Height: 5'4.5
Weight: 125
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown with blonde streaks
Distinguishing features: She has a long scar down her left shoulder blade ending at the middle of her back.
Habits: None
Hobbies: Running and playing cello

Favorite Sayings:

"Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you."

"Don't give up I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small." ~Dr. Seuss

"Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I am crazy therefore I am not crazy, isn't that crazy?"

Disabilities: She has PTSD
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Normal. Not shabby or to elegant.

Greatest flaw: Innocence
Best quality: her ability to sass.

Description:

Personality: Jewels is a sweet funny out going girl. She has the ability to sass others if she wanted to. She loves to call herself the queen of sass. But when it comes down to hard times Jewels is a completely different person. When she is yelled at her entire body shuts down and she goes mute and expressionless.

Strengths: People who support her.
Weaknesses: When people talk about her past.
Introvert or Extrovert: A little bit of both.
Goals: To be able to help people with issues.
Fears: Her parents coming home.
Dislikes: Her parents.

History:
Childhood:
When she was a little girl Jewels started getting abused at the age of six when her parents came home drunk one night. They had started beating her to the point she was in the hospital for a week.
Teen years:
When Jewels was about 14 her parents started locking her in the basement for a week with so little food and no where to sleep. When she was 15 she had whitnessed the murder of her own boyfriend by her father. He had shot him dead. Jewels soon had PTSD steering her friends away.

Adulthood:
Elderly years:Nothing yet

Family:
Siblings: Her older brother dead.
Parents: her parents who are in Jail.
Grandparents: Doesn't know them
Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle. ((Jk Jk Jk.) She's just single.

Other:
Weapons: She's really good with a bow.
Favorite animal: Owls.
Favorite flower: Lilly
Favorite food: Steak
Pet: German Shepard named Max.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m4TV...
Birthstone: Zircon, Tanzanite and Turquoise.
Birth flower:Narcissus
Astronomical Zodiac: Sagittarius
~Lucky Number: 9
~Jewelry: She has dog tags
~Best Match: Sagittarius, Taurus and Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Year of the dragon

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Looks good. Approved

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Really cool! approved

message 8: by Astra (last edited Jun 06, 2016 03:02PM) (new)

Name: Thor
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Scandinavian
Place of birth: Norway

Picture:
description
description
description
description
description
description
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 190
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Habits: Drinking... a lot
Hobbies: Drinking and fighting
Favorite Sayings:
~Thor: [walking into a pet shop] I need a horse!
Pet Store Clerk: We don't have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds.
Thor: Then give me one of those large enough to ride.

Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Elegant, war like
Greatest flaw: Stubbornness
Best quality: Loyalty

Description:
Personality:
description
Strengths: Fighting, yelling
Weaknesses: Stubbornness, very caring
Dislikes: Friends fighting

History:
Childhood: Thor had an idyllic childhood, brought up in Asgard as the treasured son of Odin and his wife Frigga. His best friend and playmate was his adopted brother Loki, and though they were rivals for their father's throne, they still remained close companions. Loki was taught magic by their mother, while Thor was taught how to be a warrior by their father.Brought up in the warrior culture of the Asgardians, Thor valued strength, courage, and loyalty above all else. He desired to be exactly like his father, the war hero, and received the powerful hammer, Mjølnir. Thor often remarked on the monsters he would slay and the wars he would win once he was king.

Teen years: Thor proved himself a great warrior, often leading his band of warriors, which included Lady Sif, Loki, and the Warriors Three on adventures. However, he was also known to be reckless when Loki jokingly reminded him that he would be dead had he not used a smoke veil to allow them to escape during one battle.
Thor also defeated Imir, a rogue Asgardian who threatened to take control of Asgard and kidnapped several Dwarves. While Imir managed to get the upper hand on Thor, he was eventually defeated when Thor electrocuted him with Mjølnir.

Adulthood: Odin decided to make Thor king and ruler of Asgard as he was about to finally enter the Odinsleep after putting it off for so long. Thor reveled in the ceremony and underwent the passage of becoming king from Odin. As Odin was about to name Thor King, he sensed that Frost Giants had sneaked into Asgard and into his vault to steal the Casket of Ancient Winters.
Odin, Thor and Loki went to the vault to find the Frost Giants had already been slain by The Destroyer. Seeing how close they had come to stealing the artefacts, Thor declared that they must go to Jotunheim and show their strength to ensure the Giants would never trespass in Asgard again. Odin replied that the trespassers were only a few, not an invading force and that they paid for their crime with their lives, but Thor insisted that as King of Asgard he would lead an army to Jotunheim as Odin had done before him. Odin reminded him that he was not King yet and ordered him not to attack. In their quarters, Thor began throwing tables around in anger. Loki convinced him that he was right and they must go to Jotunheim to confront King Laufey. As they were talking Lady Sif and the Warriors Three arrived. Thor announced they were going to Jotunheim and that he would lead them to victory, although they were initially skeptical over the risks, Thor reminded them of their past victories and soon changed their minds. They traveled to the Bifrost Bridge and sought Heimdall's permission for passage to Jotunheim. Heimdall granted it and sent them to Jotunheim, but warned that if they got into trouble they would not be granted entrance back. In Jotunheim, Thor led the warriors to King Laufey's chamber where the giant warned them to leave while he still allowed them. One of the Frost Giants approached Thor before Loki led him away. Thor remained silent until the Frost Giant called Thor a princess. Thor unleashed his anger and the mighty power of Mjølnir and the warriors bravely battled the Frost Giants. Fandral was struck by a Frost Giant and warned Thor to pull back. Thor told them to leave while he battled the Frost Giants alone. As his friends left and reached the Bifrost Bridge, Thor unleashed the full power of Mjølnir and erupted the ground around him killing hundreds of Frost Giants, before flying at full speed to kill Laufey's beast that was chasing the Asgardians. Laufey and his whole army then surrounded Thor and his friends, who were driven back to the edge of a cliff.Before they attacked, Odin arrived and warned Laufey by telling him to preserve the peace and not respond to the actions of a boy. Laufey said that war had already begun,and Odin transported himself and the other Asgardians back to Asgard. Back in the Bifrost, Thor told the Warriors Three to take Fandral to the Healing Room. Odin then chastised Thor for his reckless actions saying that he would sacrifice the lives of innocent people to go to war and that they were not the actions of a King, but a warrior. Thor told Odin he was an old man and a fool. Odin then took Mjølnir from Thor and removed his powers before using the Bifrost to banish Thor to Earth. (Bunch of stuff happens) Thor gets his powers back and then starts searching for his soulmate

Family:
Siblings: God of mischief
Spouse: none
Children: none
Parents: Alive
Grandparents: Alive?
Relationship status: Single

Other:
Weapons: Thor's hammer
Favorite animal: Ram
Favorite flower: Daisy
Favorite food: Coffee, shawarma, and mead
Theme song
Birthstone: Turquoise
Birth flower: Narcissus
Astronomical Zodiac: Sagittarius
~Strength: insightful, superior, rational, brave, beautiful, lively, ~lovely, optimistic
~Weakness: forgetful, careless, rash
~Symbol: Archer
~Element: Fire
~Sign Ruler: Jupiter
~Lucky Color: Light Blue
~Lucky Number: 6
~Jewelry: Amethyst
~Best Match: Virgo, Leo and Aries
~Celebrities: Mark Twain, Beethoven, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2016 08:50AM) (new)

Basics:
Name: Loki
Sexual orientation: Straight.
Nationality: Scandinavian
Place of birth: Norway.

Picture:
Appearance:
Asgardian Form: Black Hair, Green Eyes, Pale Skin.
image:
description

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Jotun Form: Black Hair, Red Eyes, Blue Skin.
image:
description

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

LOKI looks very tough in his armor:
image:
description

http://25.media.tumblr.com/44222314bc...

AND YET, he looks very gentle in his casual outfit:
image:
description

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0cccf1a519...

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 160 lbs, but he's thin
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Raven Black
Distinguishing features: His Asgardian form hides his Jotun form.

Habits: Trying to kill Thor by stabbing Thor in the abdomen.
Hobbies: Playing the piano(also any type of Organ), reading(mainly Shakespeare).

Favorite Sayings:
"KNEEL!"
"In the end, you'll always kneel."
"Trust My Rage."
"When do we start?"
"So, I'm a monster who's children's parents tell at night?"
"TELL ME!"

"So, I'm nothing but a stolen relic! Lock up here until you have use of me! It all makes sense now why you favor Thor all these years! Because how much you claim to love me, you're not going to have a FrostGiant on the throne of Asgard!"

"Thor, It's madness."
"Is it? IS IT!"
"Who put me there? WHO PUT ME THERE!"
"I AM A KING!"
"I remember you(Thor) tossing me into the Abyss!"

Disabilities: He's gone mad.
Style: ELEGANT.
Greatest flaw: Kittens, Abandoned Babies, Little children. (He thinks they're cute and adorable. Not for harming.)
Best quality: Love for children and kitties.

Description:
Personality: Loki can be deceiving as well as unfriendly. His short/quick temper can turn into saying something very harsh, hateful, and hurtful. He doesn't like talking about his horrible past. He's very violent when nobody obeys him. That's when the cold-heart comes in, is when he's violent. He can be sneaky as well as mischievous. He uses his pranks and tricks to get away with anything. He can get annoyed very easily. If there's something that he doesn't like, he'll bitterly ask for a different subject. His stubbornness is another of his way of saying, "I don't want to change myself. I do what I want." He's also mysterious in some ways. If someone could see it, they'll see hurt in his eyes. That's when suspicions comes in.

BUT HIS OTHER SIDE IS LOCKED UP DEEP INSIDE OF HIM. THE OTHER SIDE WAS HIS love, compassion, kind, caring, comforting, protective. (This only happens in secret with the abandoned kitties and children and babies.)

Strengths: Magic, powers, madness, insane, and Oreos.
Weaknesses: Nightmares, Thor's temper tantrum, thunderstorms, and shoutings from Thor's loud volume.
Goals: Having his way, being a king, and everyone kneeling before him.
Fears: Death, being abandoned again, nightmares coming true.
Likes: his secret(nobody knows, but Loki himself) Caffeine(Dr. Pepper), Oreos(only cookies he'll eat), chaotic friends.
Dislikes: Nightmares, Being told what to do, bullies, loud creatures.

HISTORY:
EARLY YEARS: It all started in Jotunheim. There was a newborn baby boy and he was the son of Laufey. When Laufey saw how little Loki was, he hated ithow runty Loki was and he abandoned Loki on the rock to die. (That was in THOR 1 MOVIE.) Loki was neglected by his own father. That's when Odin, Frigga, and Thor became his only adoptive family. Odin found little Loki on the frozen rock in the Jotunheim Temple. Odin had compassion for Loki and he took Loki home to Asgard.

TEEN YEARS: As Loki grew older, he couldn't understand why he wasn't like his parents, his brother, and his friends. Here they were tan and he was pale. Here they have muscles showing and he's strong, but no muscle showing. (Meaning that he's not like the other Asgardians.) Until one day, he fought off the Jotuns with Thor, Sif, and The Three Warriors. One of the Jotuns touched Loki and Loki saw his true form. After the war, Loki went to where the Ice-Cube was and touched it. His Jotun form showed again. That's when hatred and anger filled his heart and mind.

ADULT YEARS: When Loki fell into the abyss, he was greeted by Thanos and The Other. The Other and Thanos had a job for Loki. Loki's mission was to kill humans and rule over them. Loki accepted that mission and he's been doing this since.

This is why Loki isn't himself anymore. No longer the friendly Loki, but a unfriendly Loki. Ever since he found out about his true heritage, he was angry for years and never forgave his family. Not one family member. He was RAGING.

Family:
Siblings: Thor(god of Thunder)
Spouse: None.
Children: None.
Parents: Laufey(jerk father 1), Odin(jerk father 2), Frigga(perfect mother)
Grandparents: WHAT GRANDPARENTS?!
Relationship status: Open for female.

Other:
Weapons: Daggers and Scepter.
Favorite animal: CATS.
Favorite flower: Roses.
Favorite food: Oreos.
Pet: A trouble maker cat name GHOSTY.
Theme song: "Jotunheim" by Therion ("FrostGiant of CHAOS!")
Link to the Theme Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jLrocs...

Birthstone: TANZANTIE
Birth flower: HOLLY

Astronomical Zodiac: Capricorn
Date of Birth: December 22 - January 19
Strength: excellent, intelligent, practical, reliable, perseverant, generous, optimistic, cute, persistent
Weakness: stubborn, lonely, and suspicious
Symbol: Goat
Element: Earth
Sign Ruler: Saturn
Lucky Colors: Brown, Black, Dark Green
Lucky Number: 4
Jewelry: Black Jade
Best Match: Virgo, Taurus and Pisces
Celebrities: Mao Zedong, Issac Newton, Martin Luther King, Nicholas Cage
(~Celebrities: Beethoven, Mozart, Willaim Shakespeare.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(I hope I passed this!)

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Amazing depth. approved!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU!

(I passed the character making test!)

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) With flying colors. that's a take on Loki's personality that I haven't seen in awhile. it's really good. rp?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I'm like dying from boredrom! RP!

message 15: by Astra (new)

Name: Darcy Lewis
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual Give me some of that man meat
Nationality: American
Place of birth: Dallas Texas

Picture:
description description description
description
description
Height: 5' 3½
Weight: 110
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Habits: Chewing on her nails
Hobbies: Science
Favorite Sayings: "Remind me again why I'm the normal one"
Disabilities: just a normal person
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Casual
Greatest flaw: Refuses to be ignored
Best quality: Caring

Description:
Personality: Darcy is caring. She is also very particular about her height and doesn't like being called short. She has quite the attitude and has to get her opinion in on everything. She generally speaks her mind even if what she says is odd, uncalled for, rude, or just not necessary.
Strengths: Science
Weaknesses: Nothing special
Goals: Science major
Dislikes: Rude people, not getting to get her opinions out there

History:
Childhood: Darcy gre up in a perfectly normal household in a perfectly normal family with nothing special about her
Teen years: It wasnt until highschool, studying to become a scientist that Darcy's life turned upside down. She met Ana and learned sabout magic and gods. The two became great friends.
Adulthood: In college studying science. Darcy is her normal self, enjoying girls nights out and worring about Ana.

Family:
Siblings: None
Parents: Alive
Grandparents: Alive
Relationship status: Single and mingling

Other:
Weapons: Taser
Favorite animal: Rabbit
Favorite flower: Carnation
Favorite food: Sugar (straight up or in something. It doesn't matter)
Pet: Hamster named In The Name Of Science
Theme song: Live Like a Warrior

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Basics
Name: Athalia Drake
Sexual orientation: straight
Nationality: Greek
Place of birth: Crete, Greece

Physical Characteristics
Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown/caramel ombre
Distinguishing features: Her caramel ombre
Habits: Bites her nails
Hobbies: writing, singing, dancing
Favorite Sayings: When in doubt, write.
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Beachy
Greatest flaw: She thinks very poorly of herself.
Best quality: She sees the best in everyone.

Description
Personality: Stubborn, quiet, kind, warm, friendly.
Strengths: Is good at understanding the bigger picture, cares about people
Weaknesses: She often doubts herself, she doesn't think well of herself.
Goals: She wants to just live a happy, full life with someone who loves her.
Fears: Lightning, storms, fire, confined spaces
Dislikes: falling, bullies, blatant disregard of the rules

History
Childhood: Athalia grew up on the island of Crete. She grew up going on fishing trips with her father in his fishing boat and helping her mother cook and bake for the family restaurant. Athalia always was at the beach and loved the oceans till one day, her father's boat got stuck out at sea in a storm. The boat was struck by lightning and sunk, her father drowning. After that, Athalia's Uncle took over her father's fishing business and helped take care of Athalia and her mother. Athalia's Uncle was a cruel man and turned Athalia and her Mother into practically slaves for him.
Teen years: Athalia works in her family's restaurant as a waitress and also a belly dancer on the weekends. Athalia dreams of sailing far far away from the Island and away from her Uncle.

Family
Siblings: Athalia has an older brother, Anthony, who lives in Athens.
Spouse: Her soulmate is Thor (though she doesn't know yet)
Parents: Father, Nicolas, died in a storm. Mother, Tula works at the family restaurant.
Grandparents: Grandfather died with her father, Grandmother works at the Restaurant.
Relationship status: single

Other
Weapons: None
Favorite animal: Wolf
Favorite flower: Lotus
Favorite food: Kokkinisto (Large chunks of tender beef braised in olive oil, Roma tomatoes, wine and spices. Served over linguini or rice)
Pet: None
Theme song: I have a dream

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) Basics:
Name: Aliceton
Sexual orientation: pan-sexual
Nationality: Irish
Place of birth: France

Picture:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 60kg
Eyes: Dark brown changes with her emotions
Hair: Red
Distinguishing features: full lips, curvy, pale skin, Irish accent
Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.) rolling her eyes
Hobbies: reading, sleeping, watching people fall in love
Favorite Sayings: Holy crap, & Everyone deserves love.
Disabilities:
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Casual but classy
Greatest flaw: she gets too involved in things she shouldn't
Best quality: she cares too much

Description:
Personality: she's loving and caring and she loves to read. She's passionate and always listens to everyone's problems.
Strengths: her loved ones
Weaknesses: her loved ones
Goals:
Fears: losing the ones she loves
Dislikes: betrayal and lying

History:
Childhood: Her parents were very much in love so she was surrounded by love from a very young age. Everyone wanted to be her friend and she got good grades. She was friends with everyone, even the kids at the back who ate glue and glitter. she called him Magnus.
Teen years: Her mother passed away and her father never recovered from the loss of his wife, it showed her how important love is. She went through a dark time and as she did love seemed to drain out of her town. She was reminded of how special love is and it returned. Now hes entering her last years of Teen hood
Adulthood: She's not an adult yet but she will be elegant and regal, her life is love and she is searching for the one w=that makes her heart go crazy. Who ever it is.
Elderly years: she's the equivalent of a sweet old grandma, she and the one who holds her heart will grow old together and have many kids.

Family:
Siblings: none
Spouse: haven't found
Children: none (yet)
Parents: Leon and Sarah
Grandparents: deceased
Relationship status: single and locking for a partner

Other:
Weapons: a beam of energy can come out her chest and strike someone or something but it drains her
Favorite animal: birds
Favorite flower: roses
Favorite food: chocolate
Pet: shape shifting familiar
Theme song:
Birthstone: pearl/obsidian
Birth flower: rose
Astronomical Zodiac: gemini
~Strengths: her love for people
~Weakness: the people she loves
~Symbol: heart with wings
~Element: spirit