ᴄʀᴏᴡɴs || ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴇᴠᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥ (last edited Jun 07, 2016 05:55PM) (new)

Rose ♥ | 294 comments Mod
Lᴏʀᴅ: Unclaimed

Lᴀᴅʏ: Unclaimed

Sᴏɴ: Rose

Dᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ: Gee

Dᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ: Unclaimed

Dᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ: Unclaimed

message 2: by Rose ♥ (last edited Jun 07, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

So, Gee, we have another family to work out!

My fc for the son is going to be Stephen Amell (view spoiler) Heh, I love that gif. I'd originally planned on him being the youngest, but that was before I chose his fc, so maybe now he'll be the oldest.

He has a huge respect for women and believes in their strength just because of the fact that he was raised with three sisters. He also understands their needs and knows to be quick with the mirror or the washtub, and loves to tease his sisters. He's also a knight for the Tivells.

message 3: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay, awesome! I was thinking of using Anna Poppelwell bc I found some amazing pics of her! I think maybe she should be the youngest bc she does look pretty young?

message 4: by Rose ♥ (new)

Ah yes, Anna! Freaking love her She'd work great! She could definitely be the youngest, or at least second youngest depending on who claims the other daughters. She has plenty of medieval pictures as well, thanks to Reign.

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Yeah, those are the ones I found and I freaked out bc she was also in the Narnia movies! So I'll use a mix of those for pics.

message 6: by Rose ♥ (new)

Yes! I remember when I first saw her in Reign, I kept calling her Susan because I didn't know the actress or the character's name XD No one knew who I was talking about.

message 7: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Oh, that's funny! I'm actually rereading the first Narnia book now.

Anyway. Sib relationship?

message 8: by Rose ♥ (new)

Well, as I said he very much respects women. But he'll probably tease his sisters a lot anyways. He'll also likely be very protective and want to keep boys away from them, especially his baby sister. Did you have anything in mind?

message 9: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well I'm thinking she'll be the sweet little sister with a slight rebellious streak?

message 10: by Rose ♥ (new)

Aww, cute ^~^ they'll get along great.

message 11: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Awesomene! I'll probably start on her next. Oh! How old are you making him? I was thinking 16/17 for her

message 12: by Rose ♥ (new)

He'll be in his 20s. He's a well-known knight and very respected throughout the guard so he has to have been in it for a while. Plus, I don't think Stephen can pass for much younger than 22.

message 13: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Yeah, you have a point there. So I guess these kids are a little spread out.

message 14: by Rose ♥ (new)

Yeah, and their family is probably somewhat older than the others.

message 15: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Great then! Now I just gotta figure out a name...

message 16: by Rose ♥ (new)

Same here XD Probably just go with Oliver 'cause I love that name

message 17: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I wanna find something fun and weird so yeah... I am taking this opportunity to use fantasy names

message 18: by Rose ♥ (new)

Ooh yeah, I try to do that with my female characters in medieval rp's but it's harder for guys for me.

message 19: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I use naming websites to find them, mostly. Also, Scottish and Irish names work really well for a fantasy feel!

message 20: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Her name is Brigid! Also, would it be possible for her to have some skill in archery?

message 21: by Rose ♥ (new)

Cute! And definitely! Oliver's skill is mostly in archery so I think it'd be likely for him to teach his sisters how to shoot.

message 22: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Awesome! I figured it would fit with her little rebellious side and also there are so many images of the fc with a bow!

message 23: by Rose ♥ (new)

Tons because of Narnia ^~^ Yes, she could be his little prodige (sp?) XD

message 24: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Ahh yes! That'd be so sweet!

message 25: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hey rose, did you want there to be any sort of big events in their family history?

message 26: by Rose ♥ (new)

Hmm...I hadn't really thought of anything. Savannah and I are collabing with Olly and her woman knight he'll train, but that has more to do with her family rather than the Selmys. Did you have any preferances or ideas?

message 27: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Nope, I was just asking!

message 28: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) How old do you think would be a good age for Brigid to begin learning archery?

message 29: by Rose ♥ (new)

Thirteen or fourteen maybe? Eleven at the earliest I'd say.

message 30: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay, I was thinking around twelve so that works!

message 31: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Are there any other siblings claimed yet? I'm almost done with Brigid and just want to make sure

message 32: by Rose ♥ (new)

Yeah, we got another daughter claimed by Elena Sheldon, but they haven't said anything about her yet.

message 33: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay! Brigid will likely be up on Monday or Tuesday

message 34: by Rose ♥ (new)

Awesome!

ᴄʀᴏᴡɴs || ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴇᴠᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread