Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. {Semi-Advanced} discussion

Clearance Level Six > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod
If you want to discuss collabing with anyone, do so here!

message 2: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Hayley | 253 comments Mod
Anybody?

message 3: by Temperance (new)

Temperance I could. :)

message 4: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Great :) Well currently i have no real plans for anyone other than Steve, so pick one of my fc's and we'll go from there :)

message 5: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

I will totes collab with all of you!!

Also, I have a member of Coulson's Team, Asia Monroe, whose younger sister, America Monroe, was kidnapped when they were little because they believed her to be the inhuman daughter of two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents(kidnapped by Hydra) and their parents were slaughtered. If anyone wants to make her :)

message 6: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Denver:We have to collab :) pick an fc of mine and i'll come up with something, i have way too many ideas and no idea which ones i want to do....

message 7: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Great :) Well currently i have no real plans for anyone other than Steve, so pick one of my fc's and we'll go from there :)"

Thank you! :) I'm still in the early stages too, so I will take a look at your fcs and let you know my favorites! ^~^

message 8: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Okay :)

message 9: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Denver:We have to collab :) pick an fc of mine and i'll come up with something, i have way too many ideas and no idea which ones i want to do...."

I'll be editing my brainstorms thread soon with my new FCs, but I'm definitely interested in collabing with Ward and Steve for sure<3 and probably like all of your others too xD

message 10: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

<3 Of course ;)

And oky :)

message 11: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

awesome :) Maybe my Agent and Ward could've been friends back in Ops? Like competed against each other and pushed each other but it only brought them close as friends?

message 12: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Sounds good- i'm assuming she doesn't know he's Hydra now? :)

message 13: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Nope she would have no clue! im going to have her be a protegiee of Strike Team Delta if Emma and Jess are cool with that, training under Tasha and Clint but then Fury decided she was needed with Coulson's team and she is going to be hella crushing on Fitz, so maybe he can give her tons of crap over that??

message 14: by Temperance (new)

Temperance I took a look (it was really hard to make a decision, you've got a ton of great fcs) but I'm torn between Michael and Natalie. :)

message 15: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Okay :) Sounds good and of course he will, he'll tease the hell out of her :)

message 16: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Sounds good and of course he will, he'll tease the hell out of her :)"

and she'll tease him about Skye in return ;)

message 17: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Temperance wrote: "I took a look (it was really hard to make a decision, you've got a ton of great fcs) but I'm torn between Michael and Natalie. :)"

(( :) Glad you like them))

Okay Natalie is probably going to be my extra member of Phil Coulson's team- probably a typical femme fatale. But generally sweet when not around enemies. She's gives the best romantic advice ot of everyone on the team.

Michael runs his own S.H.I.E.L.D team focused on threats from out of space. He's stern and strict but cares about his team as if they were his own family. Lost his own family in the Battle of New York.

message 18: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Sounds good and of course he will, he'll tease the hell out of her :)"

and she'll tease him about Skye in return ;)"

Yep :)

message 19: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Sounds good and of course he will, he'll tease the hell out of her :)"

and she'll tease him about Skye in return ;)"
Yep :)"

i feel like they'll have a great friendship. She'll be devastated when she finds out about HYDRA 3

message 20: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Poor Asia.... And Grant will be hurt that he's lost her friendship over this but he believes too much in Hydra's idealogy to stop...

message 21: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Temperance wrote: "I took a look (it was really hard to make a decision, you've got a ton of great fcs) but I'm torn between Michael and Natalie. :)"

(( :) Glad you like them))

Okay Natalie is pr..."

((They're all so perfect! :) ))

Natalie sounds like she's going to be awesome; she definitely fits the fem fatale type, but I love the twist! I can't wait to see what advice she'll give.

Michael sounds super cool, and I love his focus on dealing with threats from space; that's so sad! To loose his family, only to find one in his team.

I'm still working on charrie roles, I know more about the personalities, so is there any of my fcs that you preferred? :)

message 22: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

(( :) ))

Glad you like them, well to Skye its going to be stop with all the foreplay and just kiss him already as loudly as she can :)

Ooo Henry and Holdiay are my favourties :) but I also like Simon... and Mila....

message 23: by Temperance (new)

Temperance (( ^~^))

Lol, that is some fabulous advice; can't wait to see how that goes over :)

Henry is a total fox, and Simon is a babe. Would it help if I posted what I was thinking for their personalities? :)

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments I haven't even thought about characters other than Nat yet
but if anyone wants anything with tasha I'm down to talk about it

message 25: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma Emma Emma are you cool with my new member of Phil's team being a sort of "third member" of Strike Team Delta?? But in the sense that she was trained and honed by Tasha and Clint? :)

message 26: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Temperance wrote: "(( ^~^))

Lol, that is some fabulous advice; can't wait to see how that goes over :)

Henry is a total fox, and Simon is a babe. Would it help if I posted what I was thinking for their personalitie..."

Me either :)

And yes please.

message 27: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Emma Emma! -Tasha, Steve, bros, end of

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments I'm down if Jess is, yeah :)
is she like an official member or honorary?
bc like strike team delta are the ones that get sent in to the bad ops and its probably easier to coordinate outs with the two of them
but in other situations a third agent could probably help a lot
and like obvs she's with phil's team now but ye

message 29: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

OMG Hayley look what I found xD
description

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Emma Emma! -Tasha, Steve, bros, end of"

yesssss they're such besties and they're probably on missions together all the time like in the beginning of tws

message 31: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Why yes yes it is,

I love it :)

message 32: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Emma wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Emma Emma! -Tasha, Steve, bros, end of"

yesssss they're such besties and they're probably on missions together all the time like in the beginning of tws"

Exactly, even when they disagree they help each other out (Civil War) :)

message 33: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma wrote: "I'm down if Jess is, yeah :)
bc like strike team delta are the ones that get sent in to the bad ops and its probably easier to coordinate outs with the ..."

she would have gone on them with some missions but not like the supes intense ones :) So if it was something they knew they could handle and thought she could learn from it, they'd be like 'yup today youre tagging along' but mostly just train under them :) if it's cool with you of course!

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments @ Hayley yesssss civil war killed me it was so good but I did not come out alive

message 35: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Emma- OMG i know.... divorce much.... The first time a bad guys won in the Marvel Universe... I really hope theres a Cap 4...

message 36: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

civil war has ruined my life

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Emma wrote: "I'm down if Jess is, yeah :)
bc like strike team delta are the ones that get sent in to the bad ops and its probably easier to coordinate o..."

yeah, that sounds perf, I can't wait to find out more about her :)
I lowkey wanna make a hydra agent that starts feeling really conflicted about everything should I do it

message 38: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma wrote: "Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Emma wrote: "I'm down if Jess is, yeah :)
bc like strike team delta are the ones that get sent in to the bad ops and its proba..."

do it
and okay awesome!! I think she'll look up to Natasha as a sister figure and really respect her and take to her training more than she does to Clint's

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments @ Denver I'm gonna do it

Natasha would be so protective of her little sister lol
like she would know she could handle herself but at the same time she would fight anyone that hurt her

message 40: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Temperance: Okay so probably Henry and Simon... :)

message 41: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Then I will pick Simon ^~^

message 42: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Okay :) Which of mine did you want Natalie or Michael or both?

message 43: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma wrote: "@ Denver I'm gonna do it

Natasha would be so protective of her little sister lol
like she would know she could handle herself but at the same time she would fight anyone that hurt her"

they will be super cute im excited :) she's going to miss the strike team while shes off working for phil :(

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments aw they can be such a cute lil familyyyy
are you and Jess doing Harper and Clint here also?

message 45: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Which of mine did you want Natalie or Michael or both?"

That is a really good question....because I feel like he would get on Michael's nerves, but he would definitely try to flirt with Natalie; any preference? :)

message 46: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma wrote: "aw they can be such a cute lil familyyyy
are you and Jess doing Harper and Clint here also?"

yea I think we're going to!! What do you want Nat and Harper to be like this time? ;)

message 47: by Hayley, Captain America (last edited Jun 05, 2016 10:32AM) (new)

Temperance wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Which of mine did you want Natalie or Michael or both?"

That is a really good question....because I feel like he would get on Michael's nerves, but he would d..."

Hmm i don't know both of these options sound really good especially considering Natalie would probably shut him down in an instant and then flirt back... but it would also be fun to have Michael try not to lose his temper...

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Emma wrote: "aw they can be such a cute lil familyyyy

yea I think we're going to!! What do you want Nat and Harper to be like this time? ;)"

hmmmm they could be friends probs
like not super duper close but still good friends
should I bring tasha's dead? husband into this lol

message 49: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Emma wrote: "Denver | Hiatus | wrote: "Emma wrote: "aw they can be such a cute lil familyyyy

yea I think we're going to!! What do you want Nat and Harper to ..."

OMG yes bring him! What if he is working for Hydra and they are sent to go kill him??

message 50: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Temperance wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Okay :) Which of mine did you want Natalie or Michael or both?"

That is a really good question....because I feel like he would get on Michael's ner..."

Would I be terrible to ask for both? Because a pissed off Michael is too funny to resist, and I can already picture the befuddlement on Simon's face with Natalie's dismissal, followed by a flirtatious comment.

« previous 1 3 4 5