Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > 25 FREE Read & Review ARC Giveaway of One Night: A BWWM Interracial Romance

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Stevens (camilla_stevens) | 44 comments 25 FREE Read & Review ARC Giveaway copies of IR Romance--June 9 Deadline

I am about to release my FIRST novel, One Night: A BWWM Interracial Romance by Camilla Stevens on June 9. I am offering ONLY 25 FREE copies of the book between now and June 9 in exchange for HONEST reviews.

If you are interested, and you would like to read and review it, please reply to this thread and I will send you the link to obtain the book. I'm using InstaFreebie - which sends protected mobi, nook, and PDF files to prevent pirating. Please keep this in mind as this is the only way you'll access the book.

This is limited to 25 copies only. ONLY the first 25 people responding will receive a copy…so act fast!

If you would prefer to contact me privately, email me directly at authorcamillastevens@gmail.com.

Formats available: PDF, mobi, epub
Deadline to sign up: June 9, 2016.
Deadline to finish and turn in the review: June 9 deadline, if you don’t think you can meet this deadline, PLEASE leave a space for someone else.
Where to review: Amazon and Goodreads.

Please post to all sites!! Here are the links:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/One-Night-BWWM...

Goodreads: coming soon

As people sign up, I will add their name to a spot. When you finish your review, please reply to this forum with the links to the review and I will add "review submitted" to your name with a hearty thanks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

ARC Readers So Far (25 copies left):

[NONE]

Thank you for your support!

This is a humorous, stand-alone BWWM Interracial Romance, HAE novel. No Cliffhangers! Due to steamy scenes it is for 18+ only.

This is the premise:

Natalie was simply enjoying the final night of a Girls’ Weekend by herself in the lounge area of the hotel after a nasty break up. The stranger on the other side of the fireplace, was only supposed to be a rebound, one-night stand.

Somehow she became his muse.

Now the world is wondering who the inspiration for Jake Steele’s sexy new character is.

Jake was simply enjoying his usual ritual of sipping some very expensive whiskey to celebrate the completion of his seventh novel. The stranger on the other side of the fireplace was only supposed to be an enjoyable, one-time distraction.

Somehow she became his muse.

Now he can’t get her out of his head.

When Natalie confronts Jake in a bookstore, after reading the details of their tryst in his new novel, will the fireworks that ensue lead to disaster…or true love?

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (makewishdreambig) | 50 comments I would like to sign up

message 3: by Flip (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments I would love to sign up I just sent you an email.

message 4: by Pat (new)

Pat Garcia (pat_garcia) | 6 comments I would like to sign up to read for a review, but I am living in Germany and cannot post to Amazon. com but I can post to Amazon Germany.

message 5: by Gina (new)

Gina Martin I would like to read and review your book. I sent my email address to you.

message 6: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Stevens (camilla_stevens) | 44 comments Thanks everyone!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to read and review your book. I sent you an email.

message 8: by Pat (new)

Pat Garcia (pat_garcia) | 6 comments Camilla,
I will do my best to make the deadline and will post on Amazon Germany and Goodreads.
Shalom aleichem,
Pat

message 9: by Georgie (new)

Georgie | 22 comments I would like to read this book please.

message 10: by Lady (new)

Lady | 100 comments I would like to read this book

message 11: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Stevens (camilla_stevens) | 44 comments Pat wrote: "Camilla,
I will do my best to make the deadline and will post on Amazon Germany and Goodreads.
Shalom aleichem,
Pat"

Thanks so much Pat!

message 12: by Erica (last edited Jun 09, 2016 05:12PM) (new)

message 13: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Stevens (camilla_stevens) | 44 comments Erica wrote: "Hi posted my reviews

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R12F4FX..."

Thanks so much Erica!

message 14: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Stevens (camilla_stevens) | 44 comments I would just like to thank everyone who left a review. I apologize to those I was late in getting my ARC copies to. My author email is blocked at my day job and this whole thing with my first book has been crazy!

Anyway, thank you so much for your support!

Camilla Stevens

message 15: by Gina (new)

Gina Martin Hi, I posted my review last night.