Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. {Semi-Advanced} discussion

Clearance Level Five > Canon Character Claims

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (last edited Jun 26, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod

Face Claims from the MCU will be reserved for those who claim a cannon character. Please provide a roleplay sample for the character you which to claim, as allocation of claims, depending on the character, will be determined by samples.

Skye Johnson (25-28, fc Chloe Bennet ): queen

Phil Coulson(born 1964, fc: Clark Gregg) :

Director Fury (age late forties early fifties, FC Samuel L. Jackson):

Melinda May(Age: FC:Ming-Na Wen) :

Grant Ward (age: 27-29 FC Brett Dalton) : Hayley

Jemma Simmons (age 26-28 FC: Elizabeth Henstridge):

Leopold "Leo" Fitz (age: 26-28 FC Ian De Caestecker):

Natasha Romanov (Age late twenties early thirties, FC Scarlet Johansson) : Emma

Clint Barton (age: late thirties early forties, FC Jeremy Renner): Jess

Maria Hill(age: FC):

Sharon Carter(age: FC: Emily Vancamp):

Barbara Morse(age: FC Adrianne Palicki): Denver

Steve Rogers(age 90something FC Chris Evans): Hayley

Victoria Hand(age: FC:):

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (last edited Jun 05, 2016 11:31AM) (new)

Daniel Whitehall(age: FC: Reed Diamond):

Raina(age: FC: Ruth Negga):

John Garrett:

Ian Quinn:

Sunil Bakshi:

Mike Peterson:

Ophelia Sarkissian:

Jasper Sitwell:

message 3: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Hayley | 253 comments Mod
tasha and steve bromance

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments I'm so predictable haha
it's been 5ever where can we chat?!

message 5: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

so i am :)Chat page under clearance one.

message 6: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

I already have Mockingbird( Barbara Morse)

Also we are implimenting a roleplay sample required for canon claims, so may you please provide one?(:

message 7: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

This thread is all together in the process of being edited, that is why.

QUEEN | 118 comments Skye Johnson Please?

Example: Skye looked around. Why can't I find anyone? She wondered as she examined each room of the unknown abandoned SHIELD data base. It only by the time to which Skye managed to call in each room as absent that it occurred to her the files on the table were spread out evenly. Her dark eyebrows furred and the young agent adopted a look of confusion upon her usual smiling face. "What the-," She thought as she reached a hand forward to grasp the file. Too naive to know what consequences would happen from contacting the odd file, Skye continued to open it....
Da da da da daaaaa

message 9: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Approved. As per usual, please create a profile. Be detailed in profile and posts! Have fun#

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 118 comments yayayayayyaay

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 118 comments Sharon Carter

Lazily the young blonde 21 year old girl looked around her new office. A stack of important documents sat at the edge of the mahogany desk she had the liberty of considering her own. "Oh Phil," She sighed, placing a finger on the surface. "You really have out done yourself my dear," A small smile was present upon her lips. A photo of Peggy sat at the other edge of the table framed in a golden photo album. With not much to do and no orders at all, the young agent was at odd as to what to do with this seemingly very rare time to herself.

message 12: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Sorry but we decline this application at this time.

message 13: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

Denver could you pretty please add Bucky to the list? :)

message 14: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

We believe you should focus on the claims you have already claimed and roleplay them before claiming anyone else.

message 15: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

No, I have Steve and that would make things complicated

message 16: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

(◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "ok. once daisy can get approved id appreciate it if you'd allow me to roleplay her"

We want to keep canon characters open for others to claim and you already have Skye.

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 118 comments can you announce there is a limit.....
but you have both grant and captain....

message 18: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 118 comments no i meant u need to look at skye so i can rp skye

message 19: by Hayley, Captain America (new)

I put both claims in before the group opened and its something we've decided as we're trying to attract new members and having a lot of available canon characters will enable us to do that.

message 20: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jun 29, 2016 12:11PM) (new)

Kaitlyn | 7 comments Melinda May

May had to act quickly. Her mind was going a mile a minute as it told her exactly what to do. This wasn't her first rodeo after all. She grabbed her bug out bag and exited the tiny apartment that she had been using while she was deep undercover. Her cover had been exposed and she knew it. The men she had crossed were coming for her, wanting to spill blood. Her blood. May had to stay two steps ahead of them. She had discovered over their radios that they had proof of who she really was, calling her 'The Calvary'. Oh God, how she hated that nickname. It seemed as if a former SHIELD agent was working for them.

She quickly went down streets, backtracking, and went a different route, shaking a few trackers off of her trail. She finally got to the extraction zone when she heard a gunshot. The bullet grazed her arm and she ran straight for the car. May had to leave, screw waiting for someone to come. She wasn't a helpless puppy in need of rescuing. She turned the keys into the ignition while the glass of the car shattered. There was another gunman in front of her. She slammed on the gas pedal and ran over the man, leaving the site, returning to an extraction zone right out of the city. She had notified Coulson a few minutes into the drive, abandoning the stolen car and waiting for her ride. May was finally picked up, returning to the Bus.

"My cover was blown," she explained when she returned to her team. One of the piped up, asking how she was so calm and collected, even though she had been shot. "Oh believe me, I'm furious. But I sure as hell won't waste my energy and time on a tantrum," she explained coolly, turning, and retreating into her sleeping quarters.

message 21: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Holy smokes approved

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 7 comments Hahaha thank you Denver! ^-^