The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Author's Corner > Double Award Winner ** 2013 IndieFab Gold Medal (from ForeWord Review) and 2014 IPPY Award Bronze Medal. History and real-life mystery!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (last edited May 07, 2014 01:06PM) (new)

Susan Elmore | 6 comments Nameless Indignities: Unraveling the Mystery of One of Illinois's Most Infamous Crimes
Just learned that my book, Nameless Indignities, has won the bronze medal for the 2014 IPPYs (Independent Publishers Book Awards) in the True Crime Catergory. It is a historical true crime which delves into an infamous 1882 case that went unresolved. My years of researching turned up some new and surprising clues, which led me to formulate a new theory, which I present in the book, on this once-baffling crime. If you love a good criminal mystery, please check it out.

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Congratulations, Susan!

message 3: by Susan (last edited Oct 09, 2014 01:13PM) (new)

Susan Elmore | 6 comments Thanks Hayes. Update for June 2014.....Just got another surprise Nameless Indignities Unraveling the Mystery of One of Illinois's Most Infamous Crimes by Susan Elmore My book has also won the GOLD MEDAL for the 2013 Foreword Review/IndieFab awards - again in the true crime category.