Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. {Semi-Advanced} discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Clearance Level One > Briefings

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 300 comments Mod
All briefing announcements from the Level Ten Agents will be posted here. Only those with Level Ten clearance can post in this thread.

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Welcome all to the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D! I appreciate each and every one of you. Please read over the rules and the plot and feel free to ask any questions. This roleplay will take place shortly after Skye has joined Coulson's team! S.H.I.E.L.D. has not yet fallen, Ward is still on the team, Skye has not discovered her powers, etc. Feel free to review the MCU and AOS wikias if you want more details, or ask a mod! Also the Canon claim thread is under construction while I gather all the official FCs for canon claims! Please ask us any questions you may have any we hope you have a wonderful time

message 3: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Thank you again for everyone who joined! Please continue to invite friends so we can really get things up and running! That being said, we have a whole bunch of canon characters open for claim and creation, so feel free to claim one or two.

message 4: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Agent Monroe (new)

Hello all! I know weve all had a Very busy summer and that doesnt make it easy to roleplay. (Which your directors completely understand). If youre still interested in this group, please post in the chat. Either way, i love you all

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.