No Judgement Book Club discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
Young Adult > Tamlin Appreciation Discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca Hawkins-Lee (beccainabook) | 102 comments Mod
This discussion is for the Tamlin lovers! Write your love sonnets/songs/ comments for Tamlin.

Elisabetta (sirwatshon) | 26 comments I loved Tamlin in acotar, but I've read he gets awful in acomaf??? D: For now, I can say I loved the character, he was very nice to everyone -and to Feyre particularly- even though he had to hold a lot of weights on his shoulders. I appreciated his relationship with Feyre very much. But of course I can't say if my opinion will change in the future.

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments I started out liking Tamlin a lot in the book, but as things evolved and the Under the Mountain trials began, I found myself annoyed with him and liking Rhys better. There was something submissive in how he handled the relationship with Feyre. She had to fight for him, and he had to make a sacrifice for her, but he seemed to take a more passive approach which bothered me. I have started ACOMAF and find that he does turn into someone less likable for various reasons, but I kind of wish that he hadn't become almost a polar opposite.