Musique Academy discussion

Characters > Soon to be Ghosts

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Creating character just to kill takes a lot of work and by the time you are one you grown attached to them. Well, I do. Does anyone else? Anyhow, instead of making all that work to kill a character feel free to make soon to be ghosts which are pretty much people you are going to hire a hit man on.

Feel free to create soon to be ghost/s! Before you start, here are the rule you must follow:
•They are just like normal characters or psychos meaning that they do not have any abilities.
•They will be murdered by the opposite ensemble member unless the person is in the gang, Enharmonic Intervals.
•Do NOT claim a seat in auditions! They will be a ghosts and ghosts automatically loose their spots in the orchestra since they died. So please do not claim an instrument in auditions. They are on the waiting list and never actually make it into the ensemble since they died in the near future.
•Once they have died, they follow the same rules as ghosts.
•You have thirty days to kill them before the get shot by one of the Headmistresses.
•If you decide you don't want to kill them, have them completed before the thirty days is over and posted in characters.

Please include the following:
•Name
•Appearance (Either picture or detailed description)
•Who is going to kill them? (If you don't who is going to kill them, just advertise them on either the folder roleplay or descesed. More people can join in if they wish; you won't have to edit it if they do. Also, make sure they are on the opposite ensemble!
•Waiting list (What ensemble and instrument are they waiting for?)

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
You can also refer to this link if you just want a character to die!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lib! xD I never knew!

•You have thirty days to kill them before the get shot by one of the Headmistresses.

I want to do this. I want to create a Headmistress that just shoots people and is crazy... *Revelation* I think this needs to happen!

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Ghost boy pops in. "Wait... now I think I'm fourth-walling... I'm already dead so, wait? I'm confused." He reads the list and requirements. "WAIT WHAT?! The Headmistresses can just SHOOT US? I never stood a chance in this school. Everyone!! Everyone you have to--"