Christian PenPals for Girls discussion

Be my PenPal!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone would like to be a PenPal with someone, please state things that you are looking for in a PenPal here. Example:
Hi! My name is _______ and I would like a PenPal that has these things in common with me:
1) __ years old
2) lives in ____ State
3) Loves to read
4) has ____ number of siblings
etc.

It doesn't have to be exactly like that, just similar. Thanks, and have fun!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be your penpal! Is it okay if we just use Goodreads mail? I don't want to give my address to someone I do not know very well... you understand, right?? xD

message 3: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments Hello :)
My name is Michaila!
I would so enjoy to have any Christian, Godly girl as a penpal.
(it would be a plus if she just happened to live out of the U.S...)
~Mic

message 4: by Bella (new)

Bella | 4 comments Michaila Janae wrote: "Hello :)
My name is Michaila!
I would so enjoy to have any Christian, Godly girl as a penpal.
(it would be a plus if she just happened to live out of the U.S...)
~Mic"

Would you like to be my PenPal Mic?

message 5: by Bella (new)

Bella | 4 comments Hi! My online name is Bella. (It's not my real name)
1. I technically a teenager but don't see myself as one.
2. I'm a Christian
3. I love to read and write
4. I'm shy and quiet, but am weird once you get to know me
4. My favorite color is bright pink
5. I love getting emails and snail mail. (But, I won't be using snail mail for a PenPal just because I don't want to give out my address)
6. I love chocolate
I think that's about it! :)
<3Bella

message 6: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments Hey Bella :)
You can email me at micnjosh@comcast.net, or message me with goodreads XD

I like pink too, lol XD
~Mic

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Who doesn't? xD

message 8: by Bella (new)

Bella | 4 comments Michaila Janae wrote: "Hey Bella :)

I like pink too, lol XD
~Mic"

I'll be working on emailing you! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 10: by Michaila (new)

Michaila  (michailareads) | 8 comments Bella wrote: "Michaila Janae wrote: "Hey Bella :)

I like pink too, lol XD
~Mic"

I'll be working on emailing you! :)"

Great!
~Mic

message 11: by Bethany (last edited Jun 13, 2016 11:54PM) (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Loves to read (especially good, Christian books and classics)
3) Likes music (it would be wonderful if they can play the piano, or any other musical instrument)
4) Does NOT like/read science fiction, horror or romance
5) Preferably lives in either America or England (or anywhere in Europe)
6) Likes baking/cooking/knitting and/or crochet
7) Likes to write
8) Has email
Would anyone like to be my Pen Pal and/or my friend on Goodreads? :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2016 12:01AM) (new)

Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
3) Likes music (it w..."

I would love to be your pen pal!! :-D
I'm 16 and live in Finland, I love classical music and play the piano. I read mostly classics, and I love baking, cooking, knitting and crochet :-D

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Felicity wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
3) L..."

That's great! I'll send you an email via Goodreads :-)

message 14: by Bella (new)

Bella | 4 comments Felicity wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
3) L..."

Would you like to be my pen-pal?

message 15: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Bella wrote: "Felicity wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Loves to read (especially good, Christian books a..."

Yes, certainly! :)

message 16: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Hi! My name is Chloe and I would love to have a pen pal who has these thigs in common with me:

1. Is 15-19 years old.
2. Doesn't mind a good solid fantasy book.
3. Likes to listen to music.
4. Likes writing.
5. (optional) Has a blog.
6. Doesn't mind sarcasm.
7. Is a Christian.
8. Likes reading in general.

-Chloe :)

message 17: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) *things. Wow, way to make a good impression. >.>

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Chloe! Would you mind introducing yourself on the other thread as well? Sorry, I don't qualify for the first item. :(

message 19: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Leona wrote: "Hi, Chloe! Would you mind introducing yourself on the other thread as well? Sorry, I don't qualify for the first item. :("

I thought I had, messege #15 on the other thread? If not, that's ok I'll redo it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll look.

message 21: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 5 comments Hello one and all, my name is Naomi and I am in the USA.

I would like a pen pal who:
1. loves reading old books
2. likes to write letters on paper
3. would prefer them to be in the age range of 16-22, but don't hesitate in messaging me if you are not, I will still write!
4. Is old-fashioned like me :)

And I don't know if you're still looking for penpals or not Bethany, but I would love to write if you are!

message 22: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Bookworm wrote: "Hello one and all, my name is Naomi and I am in the USA.

I would like a pen pal who:
1. loves reading old books
2. likes to write letters on paper
3. would prefer them to be in the age range of 1..."

Thank you, I'd love to write to you, Naomi! We seem to have a lot in common! :)

message 23: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 5 comments Lovley! Do you prefer email or actual letters? I can do both, if you would rather do email.:)

message 24: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) I can write by letters, but if it's alright with you I would prefer email or Goodreads messaging, as post is really slow from where I live, and very often the letters go missing anyway :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2016 07:40AM) (new)

I'm 15 and I'm interested in a pen pal girl who:
1. Is okay with only talking over Goodreads because I refuse to give out my email or address.
2. Is between 11 and 17.
3. Reads a lot and enjoys discussing books
3. Doesn't mind science fiction and fantasy books/tv/movies (you don't have to read or watch them, just don't complain about my obsession ;)
4. Is a Christian (duh)
5. Uses decent grammar.
6. Won't get angry if I don't reply fast--I'm going to be busy this school year.
7. Won't talk badly about disabled people--(view spoiler)
7.5 It would be great if she was a writer, too. But I'm willing to befriend non-writers.

message 26: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Raevyn wrote: "I'm 15 and I'm interested in a pen pal who:
1. Is okay with only talking over Goodreads because I refuse to give out my email or address.
2. Is between 11 and 17.
3. Doesn't mind science fiction an..."

Hi Raevyn!
I would love to be your penpal! I don't mind messaging through Goodreads, in fact that's my preference as well.
I'm 17, and I also enjoy fantasy and science fiction. I'll also be busy with school, so I think we could get along famously!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Thanks. Should I message you first, or vice versa? Just to check. :)

message 28: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (theshyintrovert) Raevyn wrote: "Awesome! Thanks. Should I message you first, or vice versa? Just to check. :)"

Whatever you want to do, I'm fine with. :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. :)

message 30: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Abby wrote: "Hi! My name is Abby and I am looking for a pen pal who:
1. Is in their teens or early 20s
2. Is interested in history or music, or even just books!
3. Is not necessarily expecting a letter every we..."

I would love to be your pen friend, Abbey! I'm in my teens, and I'm very interested in history, music and books! :)

message 31: by Abbey (new)

Abbey Nelson Hey I'm Abbey and I would really like to have a penpal!! Preferably somebody in their teens. I'm into any genre of books!! And respond at least once a week through Goodreads messages!! :)

message 32: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
3) Likes music (it w..."

I'm still looking for Pen palls if anyone's interested :)

message 33: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Bethany wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
3) L..."

I like that hint, Bethany! ;) JK! I'd love to message you on Goodreads rather than email, if you would like that! :)

message 34: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Loves to read (especially good, Christian books an..."

Heehee, well, the girl I used to be pen friends with is no longer able to write for various reasons, so I just thought I'd put a reminder out ;D I'd love to be your pen friend, and Goodreads pm's are just fine for me! Should I message you first?

message 35: by R.A. (last edited Oct 14, 2017 01:36AM) (new)

R.A. Bethany wrote: "Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Loves to read (especially good, Ch..."

Aww, that's too bad! Yeah sure! :)

message 36: by Bethany (new)

Bethany (bethanycathrynrose) Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Loves to read (esp..."

Great! I've just messaged you :)

message 37: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Bethany wrote: "Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Rosalyn wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Bethany wrote: "Hi! My name is Bethany and I would like a pen pal who has these things in common with me:
1) Is 15-21 years old
2) Lo..."

Yay! ;)

message 38: by Noah (new)

Noah Snoek | 1 comments Hi there! My name is Noah, i'm a huuuge bookworm, and I'm looking for a penpal who is between 15-20 years old :).
I hope to hear from someone soon!
Love, Noah

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 1 comments Hi Im Abigail, I love books, specialy Janette Oke's. Im a Christian and 17. I currently homeschool.. Would love to have a penpal to share about God and books :)

message 40: by Ella (new)

Ella | 1 comments Hi! Im Ella.
I would like a penpal who is around my age (14), who is a Christian, who is hopefully more social than me ;), and who will be there to talk to!
btw, I love listening to people telling me about how they feel about their lives and God!

message 41: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 2 comments Hey Ella I’m Sophie! If you are still looking for a Pen Pal I would LOVE to be yours! ;D I’m a Christian and haven’t ever had a Pen Pal before. I’m Fifteen. If you are willing would it be alright if we Pen Pal’d through email? Yours truly, Sophie :)

message 42: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 2 comments Just so you know I am not on Pinterest, Face book or anything else like that sooo... yeah ;)

message 43: by Annaleigh (new)

Annaleigh | 1 comments Hi, I'm Anna and I would really love a penpal who's around 15, and loves to talk about God. I read a lot, basically any genre. I have never had a penpal before, but it would be kind of cool later on to meet in person. I love to read, love animals and music. I am typically a quiet person but I get more talkative once I get to know someone.

message 44: by Alana (new)

Alana | 1 comments Hi, my name is Alana and I would love a pen pal whose is somewhere around 13 and is a very sincere Christian.
I love to study my Bible and talk about God, I would love to share Bible verses and talk about them too. I love doing art and being creative and productive all day! I like to read and I am very old fashioned in how I love doing things the real way with paper so if we could do snail mail that would be great! 😄 I LOVE to art journal, scrap book, pen pal, and do art as my main hobbies. I also love to decorate and shop and making homemade things like candles and baked goods. I love going outside and bike rides and animals. Also I love to pen pal by not just sending a blank letter, but adding all sorts of extras and almost make letters like cute little presents! If you want some pen-pal inspiration and want to see my style you could look up on YouTube pen pal videos by Jordan Clark and pen-pal videos by milkcloud. I have one other pen pal and I have been really wanting another one to become close to and share thoughts about God and His word with each other. The Lord saved me earlier this year and I have been growing in Him ever since. Sorry this got kind of long 😂but I hope you will want to be my pen-pal!

message 45: by Sissi (new)

Sissi Beth | 1 comments Helloooo
I don't know if some one still want a penpal but i am available <3 i am from Mexico my name is Elizabeth and i am 28 years old. I am looking for sincere Christian friends and penpals. I like to talk about bible about God works in my life and daily Christian struggles and reflections. I like deep conversations.
Also i love arts and Crafts i hope you like snailmail but if not we still can talk :)
If you are a vintage soul as well welcome! I just want a sister in christ to share thoughts of faith and cute paper goodies <3

God Bless!