BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Abandoned Roleplays > ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Here we are!! And here's the idea we're gonna do!

A boy could be sold off at an auction as a slave, the person that buys him is actually a cop and busts the place. He feels bad for the boy so he takes him home under his guardianship and they begin to have feelings for one another.

So did you wanna add a supernatural twist to this and if so, any ideas for that? (:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments So I was thinking because you side you liked the idea of a werewolf/vampire thing that we could bring in the shifter element.

So the idea that I had was the whole human trafficking thing was already illegal, but the cop was tipped that there was more than just selling of humans going on. The guy who ran the whole operation noticed that his sales were going down as people got bored or had one slave why need another type deal. So thinking on his feet he decides to hire people working in gene splicing, to operate and change one of the boys that he recently acquired and make him more interesting. So like maybe the cop to gain the owners trust once he finds out that there was more going on to be able to get the modified guy?

It was just an idea and if it is too far fetched for you I'm sure I could come up with something else if you don't like it. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Oh boy, I don't really know anything about the science of people turning into werewolves and vampire through medicine and injections, I only really know of the traditional way (biting, birth), but if you're willing to explain it to me in detail, then I'm willing to try it haha

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Yeah totally! So in the story I could be the doctor who is doing it and explain it because I have a general idea of what it would require and what not so that would kinda be cool, if you want to do it I'm down :)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments I think in the same building but not in or near the show room. If that makes since, because the owner would want to closely monitor the process.

Okay. I'm just still confused on the plot a bit haha Is my cop character gonna like talk to any of these people or....?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Hmm I was thinking about having the actual process of your character getting to mine will take more than one trip. Kinda like he starts going there to infiltrate it. He then finds out that there was more going on than what he originally thought so he decides to get closer to the shop owner to figure out the extent of what was going on. So it starts as detective type story then develops into the relationship between the boy and the cop.

Okay, so the him buying him at the auction and busting the place doesn't happen?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments No it does, it just doesn't happen until later on in the plot if that makes since..

Okay, yeah, alright. Do the cop and the kid meet one another before the auction??

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Yes, I was kinda thinking he was one of the workers there, like a waiter of what not, he serves the cop kinda flirts a little lets on there's something more going on? Or something like that?

Yeah, that could work (: So basically my character is just gonna get a to know these people more and try to befriend them, then bust the place?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Yeah! :) so do you want to start with making characters?

Yeah sure! (: do you use anime or real face claims?? I normally use real.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Same, I use real :) does just name, age, appearance? Does that work for you?

I typically do more, but it doesn't take me long to make a character. You can make your character as detailed or as not as you'd like (:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Go ahead and make yours and I'll follow in suit :)

photo tumblr_nmyqjlq4Xq1qkisl3o2_500_zpsyhl24jgz.gif

Just give it one more try to a lullaby and turn this up on the radio
If you can hear me now I'm reaching out
To let you know that you're not alone and if you can't tell, I'm scared as hell
'Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh, honey here comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby

Name: Jaylan Ali Coleman

Nickname(s): Jay

Date of Birth: March 02
Time of Birth: 11:28 AM
Location of Birth: Patton State Hospital in Patton, California
Current Location: Los Angles, California

Language(s): English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Russian

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance
 photo tumblr_n9hcp9kz291sa2s28o1_1280-600x600_zps4podua23.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Light brown
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 170 lbs
//Scars// Many throughout his body, only two of them self inflicted on his right wrist. There is one that sticks out on his right collarbone and his lower back that are very large, jagged looking scars.

Family
//Mother// Anabella Marie Coleman - alive/well
//Father// Felix Beck Coleman - alive/cancer
//Older Brother// Lee Edward Coleman - deceased/bomb incident at war
//Younger Brother// Anthony Glen Coleman - deceased/bomb incident at war
//Younger Brother// Garrett Grey Coleman - alive/well

History
To be revealed

Personality
*Kind
*Loyal
*Protective
*Ambitious
*Nervous
*Skittish
*Curious

Pets
Jaylan does own multiple husky-wolf hybrids. The oldest are police search and rescue dogs and the pups are in training to become that. He started caring for dogs since he was 19, when he joined the police force.
 photo my_husky_family_by_daijathewolf-d7zkl5h_zps5mgwaevs.jpg
//The husky on the far left is Julian (male) and his mate is the one on the far left Scarlet (female). Their pups, from left to right are Peanut (female), Craig (male), Dipper (male), Sherry (female) and Moon (male). Julian is 8 years old, Scarlet is 7 years old and all the pups are 8 months.//

Other:
Jaylan does have PTSD with often involved him waking up screaming from nightmares. He hates loud noises, such as thunder, and he will often have flashbacks to his short time in the military because of it.

message 21: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 06, 2016 03:46PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Name:Kane Maverick

Stage Name: Icarus

Date of Birth:June 21
Time of Birth:12:00

Language(s): English and Russian

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:
Hair Colordark brown
Eye Color Vibrant emerald green
Height 6'
Weight 150 lbs, he's got a more lanky muscular build
Skin Tone Tan
Tattoos (view spoiler)
Family
If he had one, they're long gone by now and never seemed to want him anyways.

Personality
*Tough
*Standoffish
*A giant tease
*Troublemaker
*Hopeless
* Protective
*Puts on a tough exterior but is very broken inside
*Strong
*Selfless

History
He was just 16 at the time that he was abducted. He thought it was going to be a quick experience, that his mother and father would quickly pay the ransom and get him back, but after about 3 weeks of being alone, beaten, and taken advantage of you lose hope. He was sold into slavery at the age of 17 where the owner took a liking to him and let him be his personal slave and worker around the auction facility.

Other:
Later on after the genetic modification, his wings look like this:

I like him, but is he going to be an avian-human hybrid like the Maximum Ride series instead of a werewolf or vampire now?? :o

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments I couldn't find any inspiration for the wolf/ vampire as I could for the bird because I just reread maximum ride again and kinda feel back in love with the bird hybrid idea, but if you would rather me change him to a wolf/ vampire type deal I totally can :)

No, it's okay. I read the Maximum Ride series so if he's pretty much just like them, then I can roll with that (: I just wanted to make sure because I didn't know that's what he was gonna be until now.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Oh I'm sorry! I thought that I had already told you, I'm so forgetful! Haha so would you like me to start or would you rather?

It's okay (:

And if you could that would be awesome, I have to do something for a little while so I'll be kind of ghosting.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Yeah I will totally post first :)

message 28: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 06, 2016 02:53PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments The auction floor had been more crowded and it had been a while, and Kane would know he had been here since he was seventeen. With that in mind he a seemingly large wave rushed over him remindkng him of his past. Today made this 12 months and 23 days that we was trapped in this hell hole. He had figured that his stay would be kinda a short, with how ever man seemed to have his eyes locked on him from the moment he was dragged in the place. But that wasn't the case. The owner, a tall and brutish man wait slowly greying hair, had taken a liking to him and because he wanted to keep him around for eye candy longer than just a few weeks set his price ridiculously high. So whenever a potential buyer showed up, they asked for their time with him and when they were just about ready to make the decision to buy Kane he dropped the price on them and they back out. That went on for 6 months where he was then retired from the auction block and made to work as a server on the auction floor. He was basically an under-glorified stripper, he served drinks, wore skimpy clothes, and when asked took the buyers back into a private room to do whatever the man pleased as long as Kane didn't take off his too tight shorts. Things didn't seem like they would change anytime soon, until the owners interest in him seemed reinvigorated. He didn't know what the man had planned, but he knew it wouldn't be good on his end. Kane was wearing his usual serving outfit, practically painted on black jeans, no shirt and a black bow tie. He stood in the back with the other three servers and waited for the crowd to arrive in the large room, that very much so resembled a bar, with the classy vibe of a ball room. The stage was decorated with blood red curtains draping along the back wall giving the three of them a chilling effect, remembering the experience of being on the other side of that wall. Kane suppressed all of his thoughts as the door opened and the crowd flooded in. And took their seats and Kane was back in the reality that was tonight. Though thankfully he was quickly able to loose himself in his work, going to a different headspace and letting his body do what it was trained to.

(( Thank you much ^^ ))

Jaydan looked out of the window of his car at the building that he had been scooping out for a few weeks now. He never went in, just watched from his car and walked around the area 6 times. Tonight, however, was going to be his first time going on the inside. He heard a lot of things about this place and what it was, but there was no hardcore evidence yet. That was where he came in.

Looking at his watch, he turned off his car and undid his seat belt. Quickly, he made sure he had everything he needed with him: cell phone, pocketknife, pepper spray, records and his walkie that was connected to a earbud in his ear. That was where he could hear orders from his boss. Climbing out of the car, he made his way towards the building where a bunch of other people were, showing the bouncer his pass. The man seemed to look at him a bit too long, but he let him in after a moment.

"Enjoy," the buff man said to him, giving him a quick look over. Jaydan just nodded to him, following the string of people walking in. Quickly, he found a table that was empty and he headed there, taking a seat quickly and looking around. There were a lot of people there and the waiters, they were wearing almost no clothing. He noticed a few of them getting groped by customers and he quickly switched on the small camera that he had impeded into his shirt to get some evidence. It was not visible in the least, it was the same black color as his button up shirt.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane watched with an impending since of dread as he watched more and more people flood in. How people could be here and buy humans as property was way beyond Kane. But it was not Kane's job to say anything about it, it was Kane's job to serve the men who showed up. Kane was an expert at this point at properly evading the men there. Polite forearm lingers, smirks and laughs at shitty jokes, the "oh you're so funny. Don't touch me." Were laid out in a record amount of time. He ducked between the men's hands and jotted down drink orders and table numbers. He finally got to the last table on his list.

Kane took a moment to take the man in, dark eyes and even darker hair, he had a strong build that made him look god-like. He would have been drop dead gorgeous, the purposful bed head look of his hair, and the Kept yet unkept look of his beard. In another world he would want him in a heart beat. But this wasn't a different world, this was the reality that this was the man infront if him wanted to buy a human being like property.

Kane looked him over one more time before giving a small smile, the skin at the end of his lips crinkling, "Hey there dark eyes, I haven't seen you before so I'll guess I'll give you my spiel. The name I'm called around here is Icarus, the boy who flew too close to the sun. I'll be your server here tonight, I'll get you anything you want to eat and me and anyone else that you see in the bow ties are free service, but tips are definitely appreciated." He said with a fake sweet smile.

Jaydan had been carefully looking around the area, watching younger men running back and forth to serve the people at the tables. From what he could see, the customers ranged everywhere from 20-50, but the average age appeared to be late 30's, early 40's. Most men here looked very much like business men, men who should be respectful. But they were part taking in something like this and, unless they were a spy such as Jaydan, they were all automatically bad news in his eyes.

His thought were interrupted when he heard a younger man's voice close to his left side and he turned to look, seeing a waiter with brown hair and green eyes standing there speaking to him. The guy barley looked over 16, similar to the other waiters that were there. At least he got a chance to take with one of the waiters for a little while. The way that this kid was flirting with him may have normally stirred any guy up, but Jaydan seemed unaffected as he simply smiled at him.

"Well Icarus, thank you for serving me tonight. I look forward to your service," he replied with a calm voice, offering his hand for him to shake. He wasn't sure the possibilities of service these people offered, but he had seemed some men taking the waiters behind curtains that were all along the room so he assumed one of the things were rather sexual. Though he had wanted to avoid things like that all together, he did technically have to get behind those curtains eventually for more evidence and proof. He wasn't looking forward to it in the least and he was going to avoid anything sexual if he could help it.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane was genuinely surprised at the man no one in all of their time here had ever turned him down that quickly. The man barley batted an eye when he said he was free. Soemthing isn't right with that man... He's not like the others. Kane thought to himself. He gave him a weird look but only for less than a second holding his tongue on the matter, he'd get more information from him as the night went on. He was not one to let anything slip past him, he knew almost everything about everyone and liked it that way.

Kane's confusion was quickly erased and replaced with a sweet smile, as if it was never there. He took Jaydan's hand into his and said, keeping his trade mark smile on his lips, "It is my pleasure sir, if I may ask, what is the name of the man that I'll be serving tonight?" Assessments shot through his head as he felt the calluses on his fingers. They were working mans' hands, he noticed the scar on his wrists, arms, and only part of the one on his chest.

He was pulled away from the moment and pulled his hand away suddenly feeling very venerable, as if more eyes were on him than could be possible with the amount in the room. After a slight pause he looked down at the man and asked "is there anything I can get for you tonight?" He asked knowing that the ceremony was about to start soon and he wanted to be out of the room for as long as he could when they brought the kids across the stage.

Jaydan caught that weird look instantly and he hoped that he didn't alarm this man, Icarus, too much. The kid probably thought that he was exactly like the other people in the room, pigs that use other peoples bodies for their own sick games. While only those types of people would come here really. But Jaydan was not. He wouldn't get anywhere by acting normal though, but he would not act exactly like these other men. Next time, he might throw in a flirty edge to his voice, maybe a compliment?

When his hand was taken, he firmly grasped Icarus' back, giving his smaller hand a shake. He could tell that this guy had some muscle on him, not a lot, but certainly enough to probably defend himself if needed. That was good, working at this place, he needed that. At the question, he gave a quick glance down to the menu, realizing that he hadn't even looked at it. His eyes happened to find the cocktail section first and he quickly found one that was appealing to him.

"I'll just take a Cranberry Lemongrass Martini. And, if you can spare it, a little bit of your time later on. This is my first time being at one this fancy before and I'm very curious to know what goes on behind those red curtains along the wall," Jaydan replied to him with a slight smirk. It wasn't really a flirty smirk, but it could be taken as such from someone who wasn't very observation. He had some very specific rules for this mission which was he could not engage in activities like these men were. A couple touches here and there, but none that he personality brings on and no sexual activities in the least, that including kissing of any kind. Of course, if the workers did it to him, he couldn't stop it, but also could not return it. Jaydan liked those rules very much and he hoped that this kid, Icarus wasn't a toucher.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane had ideas about who the new man was, but he couldn't do anything to test his feelings yet. Kane could tell the man was sizing him up and was thrilled when he gave him his order. He smiled sweetly and laughed a bit at his smirk. "Ya know dark eyes, I've been here for a little over a year and I have to tell you, I've never meet anyone like you before." He said with a small laugh he wrote down his drink order. "I'll be right back and we can talk about going behind that curtain, that shirt looks a little tight." He said biting his lip and winking a bit.

He left and rushed back to the bar and placed the order. He slipped between the body's gathering around the bar and shouted to his friend behind the bar saying "hey! I need cranberry lemongrass martini!" He said and once he got the drink he moved his way back hatching a plan as he went.

"Hey dark eyes, I brought you your drink." He said deciding to go through with his plan, it would tell him right away what he needed to know. He leaned down slightly to grab the menu, and it was clearly a sexual invitation to be pulled into his lap. Any other man would have taken the chance in a heartbeat. He grabbed the menu and waited to see what the man would do, but not long enough to make it seem odd if he did nothing.

Jaylan waited for the kids response, knowing just from the way that he was talking that he didn't trust him that much. This kid was an observer, but these people probably made him be that way to try and snuff out guys like him who were poking their nose where it didn't belong. He would have to try a little bit harder to gain this kids trust, make it seem like he was just like these men, but with a little bit more dignity than most of them.

He nodded to Icarus' words and watched as he walked through the crowd of people, following him until he could no longer see him. Afterwards he looked around at the other people again, some of the waiters passing by him. Many of them shot him a flirtatious smile or a wave. A handful even came closer to him and touched his shoulder or his upper back. None of them said anything though, but it was clear they were checking to make sure that he was very well taken care of. He did shot all of them a smile or a smirk as he waited, keeping his elbows on the table. When he heard that similar voice again, he perked up a bit, smiling as Icarus came back.

"I would take it as strange that you keep on calling me that nickname, but I realized I neglected to tell you my name and for that I apologize. It's Jaylan," he said to him as he came over to him, giving a little tilt of his head. He was allowed to give out his first name, just not middle, last or what his occupation was. If asked his last name, he had an alias and also a fake job and life story ready to tell. When the kid leaned over like that, he knew right away what he was trying to do. He was trying to lure him in, testing him to make sure he wasn't so strange. Jaylan was not allowed to take the bait. However, he did not want to ruin his mission. So, even if he might get a word from his boss about it, he reached over and placed his hand gently on Icarus' lower back, not pushing him nor pulling him. Just placed it there gently and gave a small little rub with his thumb before taking his hand back and reaching for his drink instead, giving a small sip."Thank you for this, it's delicious."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane's head was swimming a million miles a minuet when he was decided on what he would need to do to make sure he knew what was going on. Kane was trained to be Able to pick out imposters who are under cover, usually from other businesses but those men were nothing like Jaylan... There was something different about him that he couldn't quite place. Kane hated his life here while the other waiters seemed to enjoy the attention. So when he sae the other severs draping themselves all over him he knew he would be reported for weird behavior.

He grabbed a drink for a man at one of his other tables. He set it down on his table and smiled politely saying "let me or one of my fellow servers know if we can do anything to make your stay better." Kane looked up at saw a blonde boy named Lane all over Jaylan and pointed to him saying "see that blonde boy there sir? Yes he gives the best 'back' rubs" he hinted with a wink and a smile going to retrieve Lane off of Jaylan and direct him to the other man.

It only took that simple move to know what was going on, or atleast have a general idea. "I think we're going to want to go to that room a bit sooner than I originally thought..." He said with a laugh running a hand through his hair, his body language read relaxed but his eyes shows the real concern. "Because I'm not sure who you are or why you're here, but", he leaned down so that his lips brushed the outside of Jaylan's ear, "but you're not acting like anyone I've ever seen come through here, and they won't hesitate to turn you in... So watch yourself." He said stepping back and smiling tenderly. "Would you like a back rub while you pick your slave?" He emphasized the word slave so bag he could judge his reaction. He moved around so he was behind him. He was determined to figure this man out hoping he wasn't wasting his time, hoping that this man just wasn't a freak in disguise.

Jaylan watched Icarus when he moved away to start help other people, taking a small sip of his drink while he watched. The room started to get settled down a bit so he figured that the show was going to start very soon. Many workers at this point started to very openly flirt with him, and he knew why. Not to brag, but out of all the men here in the room, Jaylan was one of the youngest and most attractive. It was one of the reasons his boss wanted him on his job, he said that it went well with his 'looks.'

He was no impolite to any of them, he waved, smiled and exchanged a few words with them. A particular blonde, however, was very much so trying to get with him. He introduced himself as Lane and even when Jaylan said that he had a server helping him, the boy continued to touch his chest and his arms, rubbing all over his muscles. Like he was trying to climb inside of him or something. That made him uncomfortable and he was very happy when Icarus came back over and lead the boy away. Icarus, he could deal with, he wasn't as much as a physical contact kind of kid from what he's seen.

Listening to his words, Jaylan thought that everything was fine, but as he began to talk more and whisper in his ear, he knew that the kid was very suspicious of him. And yeah, he knew it, he was acting differently from other people in the room, but was he really acting that differently? Looking around, he saw nearly everyone in the room groping some waiter at every table, there were workers sitting on mens laps, men completely attached to them. Huh, he guessed he was. However, he needed to act like Icarus' words didn't effect him, so that's what he did, chuckling softly.

"Because I'm not very fond of physical touch you right away assume that there's something oh so strange about me? You're a sharp kid, I will admit that, but I like to chose my relationships carefully. Many people often get jealous when other people are caught touching me willy nilly," he replied, giving a small motion of his head to the other workers that were looking over at him. Most of them had envious looks in their eyes at Icarus, like they were jealous that he got to take care of Jaylan and they didn't. Looking over his shoulder, he smirked at him a bit, relaxing back in his chair and taking a sip of his drink."But if you insist, a back rub might be a nice relaxing way to enjoy the scenery up on stage."

(( So, I had a bit of a slight thing to add if you wanna hear it (: ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments ((Yeah of corse I would like to hear it:) what is it? And I'll post my response in a bit I've got to get ready for school))

(( Well, I kind of had two. One involves Jaylan and the other for when he takes Kane home (:

For Jaylan, I was thinking that since we're dealing with genetic modification, maybe he had that done to him. Like he joined the military with his brothers and they were injecting them with it to kind of test it. However 5 months after their deployment, there was a bomb accident only Jaylan escaped. After that, his parents demanded that he continue the injections and basically it gives him almost wolverine like strength. He dealt with it for a year, but when he started to show bad side effects, he stopped taking it, but his awesome strength is still there. Maybe?

And for when they get out, Jaylan busts the place, but if you maybe want some action, the auction owners could send out genetically modified people to try and get Kane back since he was a big part of their research? And of course, when they realize what he could do, they could want Jaylan as well?

What do you think? :3 ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments (( I really like that idea with Jaylan having incredible strength and that backstory for why everything happened, that's super cool! :) both of those ideas are awesome! It will add more to the story! It's perfect! ^.^))

Kane had only heard about people like Jaylan, people who risked his life to bust these places up. People who put everything on the line to save people like this. He looked down at him with respect and awe. A small smile lifted his lips and it was a genuine smile, when he thought that he was one of those men. He watched from a distance as he handled Lane, how he handled him. It was the only answer that made since. For the first time in a long time he had hope.

He watched how he reacted to his words and everything seemed to melt from his face, he had been wrong. As he listed to Jaylan's response his face seemed twisted with distaste after he explained his reasoning behind his previous actions. That he was too 'attractive' and that he was being like that to save the others. He let out an airy humorless laugh. "I guess I was wrong." He said taking a step back and running a hand through his hair. He snapped out of it pretty quickly and gave a plastic smile and said "I'll get someone to get right on that for you." He said turning and walking away from him, without glancing behind him.

The stage suddenly lit up brightly and a man with grey stricken hair stepped onto the stage a microphone in hand, "alright gentlemen, who is ready to get this started?" He said with a crooked smile.

(( Okay cool, great ^^ ))

Jaylan wanted Icarus to be completely unaware of him, this was suppose to be a quiet mission after all. So even though he saw the hope in this kids eyes, he needed to crush that. If this kid knew too much, it could end up being bad. Besides, how did he know that he could trust him? This kid might blow his cover, tell everyone about what his plan was and that couldn't happen. So even though he wanted to give this kid hope, he couldn't, so he was satisfied when he saw the hope drain from his face.

"Sorry to disappoint," he replied with him with a smile as he started to walk away, shifting a bit in his seat as he turned towards the stage when it lit up. Crossing his legs, he looked at the man up on stage, adjusting his camera a little bit. It really just looked like he was messing around with his shirt a little bit. Taking another small sip of his drink, he pushed it away a moment later as he waited, needing to get evidence. He also needed to get behind those curtains sometime tonight. He would honestly prefer Icarus to lead him there because he already interacted with him earlier, but he would take anyone he could as long as they didn't touch him too much, like that Lane kid.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane hadn't know why he thought it would be a good idea to hope, why he thought that maybe this guy was good, that maybe he was disappointed. It was shit like this that made Kane hate like here, everyone he thought there was the slightest of chances to make life better. That maybe he has a small chance of things getting better, they were crushed. He scowls down at the man looking over him suddenly thinking that his eyes looked more like holes than anything else. That his hair looked too perfectly messy, that he was trying to hard. Anything that one one would find to be attractive in this man suddenly made his stomach rech.

With a scowl on his face he looked down at him saying in a almost bored, yet hateful tone, "no, I'm not disappointed, not surprised either. Why I would think you of all people would have been different is beyond me. I hope you do indeed get reported I hear what happens to those men is quite a living hell, but why should I care." He was full of hate, and disgust as he watched the man turn his attention towards the stage and he scoffed "You're nothing more than a pig, which is an insult to pigs everywhere." He muttered under his breath as he 'accident my bumped the table spilling the drink on himself and Jaylan. He locked eyes with him challenging him to do anything. When Jaylan backed down he quickly faded into the crowd and into the small closet of a bathroom to clean himself up.

The grey haired man gestured as he said "then let the auction begun!" With that he stepped aside and men in full black suits lead out an array of people, locking each of them into a waiting area. Pulling each one forward one by one speaking about them before selling them like nothing to the man with the deepest pockets.

Jaylan had thought that Icarus had gone away, but he surprised him when he heard his voice speak up again, insulting him. Well, he wasn't insulting him, he was insulting the person he was pretending to be. And that was okay in his book. He wasn't here to make friends after all, he was here to get enough evidence and proof to take this place down, for good. And if he made a few enemies here and there, got a few scars, well that was fine. He was going to be saving a lot of kids by doing this.

He didn't really react much at all when the kid knocked the glass over, looking at him with nothing more than a smile. His eyes were kind, his kind was kind, body language was kind. Nothing about him at that moment was angry or scary. He simply reached over and picked up the glass, proceeding to clean up the mess on the table and on his lap with the napkins on the table while he watched the stage, making sure that the camera on his shirt was not damaged and facing towards the stage. When he saw all those people, only then did his eyes flash with a hint of anger, which he tried to drown out as best as he could. so no one would notice.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments Kane's eyes burned with pure hate as he looked at the man. Soon he has pulled himself away in the bathroom and let out the breath that he was holding. He suddenly felt the weight of the world on his shoulders. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He turned on the water and splashed water in his face. He was shaking, he felt the weight of everything fall on his shoulders, hai head snapped to the side as he heard the door open. He felt like his heart was being crushed as he saw one of the men in the black. "Kane Maverick, I'm going to need you to come with me. It's that time again, the doctor is in." Kane swallowed nervously as he felt hands grab him and pull him from the bathroom.

The owner smirked as he saw Kane in the mans arm pulling the struggling boy in his arms towards the back room, the owner called out a open house and stepped down form the stage. A open house meant the men who were previously forced to stay seated were now allowed to mill around the possible slaves. The owner stepped to the side and grabbed Kane's face saying "alright Icarus, time for your shots." He said with a smirk. Before pulling him roughly behind the middle red curtain.

Jaylan sat there in his seat, looking up at the stage, making sure that he got as much evidence on video as he could. He, of course, didn't wanna make it look too strange, moving his body this way and that, but he was able to control the zoom and a bit of the movement of the camera with the watch on his wrist, which was helpful. He glanced over when he saw Icarus being lead out of the bathroom, then something called an "open house" was called for and he watched as the kid got pulled behind the curtain. Rage burned within him, even though he knew that he could do nothing. Or could he?

Clearing his throat, he got up from his seat and made his way towards the stage. He needed to get a closer look at those people, those "slaves", up there, then he would try to help that kid. Walking up the stairs, he slowly made his way across the stage, looking at every single guy up there. Seeing this all nearly broke his heart and he wanted so very badly to bust this place here and now. But he knew that he couldn't. Not yet anyways. As he made his way towards the end, he noticed a few people who looked like co owners as they were standing there, appearing to be deep in conversation.

"Evening gentlemen," he greeted them, sending them a smile as he glanced around for a moment,"Excuse me for interrupting, but I was trying to find a young man. A worker, a server who was caught my eye earlier and served me a wonderful drink. Icarus? I was hoping to get a few minutes with him before I left for the evening. Could you could direct me to him?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments The owner and the man in the black suit pulled Kane into the room. He forced Kane into a smaller room with only a bed. A man in a dirty lab coat with the darkening red of drying blood. "It's good to see you again Kane, ivegot your next dose.. It's higher than anything you've had before but you're a strong boy aren't you? Because you my friend still have a long day of work ahead of you. And you and I both know that the owner won't let this stop you." He said with a laugh, he suddenly pushed Kane back a a yell of agony escaped his lips as he felt the needle plunge into his arm and inject the DNA altering substance into his arm.

Eyes locked with Jaylan's seeming to plead him to just end things, however it may come. Some seemed not to care how the end of things came just that it did. Most of them were very young, the oldest behind late 20's and the youngest was a boy at the end, who was shaking at most only 12, the small boy seemed to sense something different about Jaylan. He yelled out for help, but the only response being a sharp slap to the face and brute "shut the fuck up!"

The men heard a different voice and turned to look at him. They looked over him once before one of them remembered seeing Kane with him. "Yeah I saw you two together, most men can't resist that boy. Here I'll lead you to him, follow me." With that the man in lead he made his way to the back.

Jaylan felt horrible for passing by those young men, not being able to do a thing. All of those hopeless stares at him, pleading with him to just take them, get it over with almost. Oh he would, but with time. That was probably the hardest part of this job, needing to wait before he took action. When one of the boys were slapped, every instinct in his body yelled at him to jump forward and defend him, but he couldn't. Instead, as he began to follow the men, he simply sent the most apologetic look to the young boy as well as all the other ones that he passed. He just hoped none of them were too observative and blew his cover or something. Of course, he doubted they would even be able to get a word out before they were punished for trying to speak. For now, all he could sent them was a look of apology and an encouraging smile.

(( Sorry it's a little shorter :P ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments ((Haha no it's totally fine (: ))

There was nothing but pain, it blacked out his vision. Kane thrashed on the bed waiting for it to fade like it usually did. Only this time it wasn't fading nearly as fast. The doctor patted him on the arm and said "I'm sure you'll get over it soon." He said with a a shrug and left the room. He meet with the owner outside of the room. "It should only take a few more doses before he is finally transformed, and we will see if it worked." He said with a smile. Both of them seemed very thrilled and rushed into a hushed discussion. The man in the balck suit lead Jaylan through the halls. "Here ya go, he should be right through thoes doors." He said taking a step back. The owner looked over Jaylan and said "may I help you?" Seeming almost defensive that he was there.

Jaylan followed the man through the hallway, not knowing what was going on with Icarus. He had hoped that he would have gotten to him before something bad happened to him. He nodded to the man when they got there, looking at the other person who spoke to him. He knew right away that he was very defensive that he was there so he had to play things very safe with this man. Not blow his cover in the least.
"Good evening. I was looking for Icarus, it's my first time here and he served me quite well earlier. Unfortunately, I have to leave soon, but I was hoping to get a few moments with him alone before I did. He promised to show me what was behind your seemingly very popular red curtains because they're new to me," he replied with a smile, one that he hoped was kind and innocent looking. He was very good at hiding and pretending his feelings, something that his multiple years of FBI training had taught him.

message 50: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 07, 2016 09:24PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 70 comments The owner eyeballed him closely looking him over. "You lead him here correct?" He asked the man in the black suit who nodded saying "I saw the two of them together earlier. And his story checks out." He said with a small shrug. The owner walked over to Jaylan. He circled the man and listened to him talk. He laughed a bit about what he said "leaving so soon? What did my selection tonight not meet your needs?" He said with a testing smirk. The owner kept moving closer and closer almost trying to envok a reaction.
Kane heard the commotion outside of the door and stumbled to it. He recognized the voice and though he didn't know why he seemed to recognize, but not able to place the source of it. He turned the doornob and opened it. He pulled himself together, making him look like he was put together. He looked and saw Jaylan ans had to fight to keep his face neutral. "Umm.. Sir, I was with him tonight... I umm.. I can do this, I wouldn't expect you to allow down time." He said limping out and taking Jaylan's hands and easing it onto his waist. "If you'll excuse us, I'll check back in later sir." Without waiting for a response he looked over his shoulder before limping away leading him back into the main room.

« previous 1 3