message 1: by Amit (new)

Amit Pagedar | 7 comments Please provide:
* Title : The Path of Awareness
* Author(s) name(s) Amit Pagedar
* ISBN (or ASIN) 978-1-365-15779-0
* Publisher: Self published
* Publication date 12st June 2016
* Format ebook PDF
* Description In this book I propose a 3-step method to increase your practice of awareness or mindfulness. There are two types of methods in this world. First, which other people recommend you blindly follow and second, the kind which is so natural that you would have figured it out yourself, had you spent some time inquiring about it.

This method is of the second type. There is nothing special here, just what I learned over many years of asking questions and seeking answers, and what I found was quite surprising.

Some of the things I look at in this book are:

Why do we judge people?
Why is there is a voice in your mind that talks to you ?
Why do we make decisions we regret?
What is really the Ego?
What is awareness, and how understanding it can change your life?

* Page count 22
* Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site, such as a publisher site, an author site, etc. If linking to a site such as Imgur, Dropbox, etc. please state the original source of the image. No B&N or other bookseller links can be used as sources for covers or other book data, with the exception of Amazon and its subsidiaries.
The Path of Awareness
Image Source: Self designed

message 2: by Amit (new)

Amit Pagedar | 7 comments Ok, this is my first time doing this. All I am trying to do is add my book to the Goodreads database. If I have done something wrong, please let me know, and I can remove the thread.

Thanks for your help!!
Amit

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43533 comments Mod
Amit wrote: "Ok, this is my first time doing this. All I am trying to do is add my book to the Goodreads database. If I have done something wrong, please let me know, and I can remove the thread."

You posted in exactly the right place. But Goodreads Librarians are volunteers, and not every request will get an immediate response.

message 5: by Amit (last edited Jun 02, 2016 02:05PM) (new)

Amit Pagedar | 7 comments Thanks Arenda and Rivka!

Is there a way readers can download a pdf of the book from the book url? I am not sure how I can do that. It's a free ebook.

Can you point me in the right direction? Or is it that the ebook will be available on 12th June as it says 'Expected Date of Publication'?

Thanks much for your time.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43533 comments Mod
To be able to upload the PDF, you will first need to claim the author profile and be approve. Form here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

message 7: by Amit (new)

Amit Pagedar | 7 comments Rivka,

I did get an author profile, but on the author dashboard, I don't have the 'Upload ebook' link where it should have been according to tutorial videos I saw. They show it on the top right corner in the Author Dashboard. I don't see it on mine.

Why is my upload ebook link missing? Can you help answer? I can upload an excerpt, but that means I cant upload the entire book there? How can I upload the entire eBook?

Thanks for your help!
Amit

message 8: by Amit (new)

Amit Pagedar | 7 comments Just wanted to say that the link to 'Upload ebook' or ' Upload pdf' is not available on the book page or the author dashboard which makes me think that the feature does not exist. Is that true ?