1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > L.A.N.A and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Here we are!! I'm just gonna put down the general idea as well as my requirements for reference ^^

I wanted to do a romance one where the age gape was quite large. Like one character would be 14-17 years old and the other would be like 22-25 (: I can do MxM, MxF and FxF RPs, but my favorite and preferred one is MxM. It also prevents having to fight over gender roles haha

I don't have a lot of requirements, just that you write a paragraph consisting of 5+ lines each post, that you tell me if you'll be gone for a while and that you do not control nor change anything about my character if you don't like them.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on a little vacation starting today, I'm going to an anime convention, so I will be ghosting if not on at all from today until Sunday afternoon/night. Just wanted to give a heads up (:

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Awesome cool I'm fine with doing MxM (I like doing that as well ) and the age gap thing is cool with me too. :3 It's alright and as for the anime convention will you be cosplaying as anyone?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool, awesome!! :D I do have some slight ideas ready if you would like me to post them and we can kind of expand them together. And also if you have any ideas, please let me know!!

And yeah, I am ^^ I'm going as Matt from Death Note and Barnaby from Tiger and Bunny~

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Cool let me know what you have in mind and I'll let you know if I want to add anything ;D

awesome sauce I love Matt and Barnaby ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool! So here are the little ideas that I had :D

*Teacher/student
-The student could be homeless after being kicked out of the house for being gay. He goes to the teachers house one day for a lesson and the teacher quickly figures out he has no home, offering him to stay with him
-The student could be like a playboy, just sleeping with teachers. His one teacher could take an interest in him, like actually romantically love him and eventually the student can realize he does as well

*Miscellaneous
-A boy could be sold off at an auction as a slave, the person that buys him is actually a cop and busts the place. He feels bad for the boy so he takes him home under his guardianship and they begin to have feelings for one another
-A guy could have a little brother adopted into his family whose very shut off and shy, but the two of them end up having deep feelings for one another

Yeah, I really like them too :D My friends and I are going as a group Death Note and my girlfriend is going as Kotetsu to match up with me going as Barnaby :3

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments I like the idea for the adopted brother if that's okay :3

Aww that's cute I hope you have fun

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure, that's fine! :D So I hate being the first to ask this, but I'm doing this sort of age gap idea with two other people and in both of them, I ended up needing to be the older/dominant person. So I was wondering if it would be okay if I was the younger/submissive person for this one? (:

Thank you!

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Yaay!! Oh don't you worry I'm far better at being a dominant than a sub XD but another question, how far do you go when things get sexual? (or if they do) I'm just asking so we don't get any misunderstandings ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool, thank you! :D

And I'm fine with doing mature scenes, in PM of course (: as long as it's in moderation ^-^

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments cool beans ^^ so do you want to start making characters?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure!!! Do you do anime or real face claims? (: I typically do real.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments we can do real I'm okay with whatever :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay cool!! I'll be able to get my character up tomorrow when I get home, so if you wanna work on yours and post first, that would be great (:

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Alright cool I'll get to mine then

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe)

Name: Kyler Beck Denton

Date of Birth: April 12
Time of Birth: 4:39 PM
Location of Birth: Kansas Hospital Association in Topeka, Kansas
Current Location: Everett, Washington

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Not sure, never gave it much thought

Appearance
 photo large_zpsuhvg34ne.jpg
//Hair Color// Red, original blonde
//Eye Color// Left eye is a pale blue and right eye is a emerald green
//Height// 6'2
//Weight: 150 lbs
//Scars// Many throughout his body, none of them self inflicted however

Family
//Mother// Amanda Grace Smith - status unknown
//Father// Harry Scott Smith - status unknown
//Adoptive Brother// Asher (middle name unknown) Denton - alive/health unknown

History
Too much hell to tell in a few simple paragraphs.
Will be revealed throughout the RP.

Personality:
*Shy
*Timid
*Skittish
*Kind
*Loyal
*Closed in

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments cool I like him. Want to begin?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sure! Wanna start with Kyler moving into Ashers house? :3

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Coolio that sounds perfect! Do you want to start or me?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Sure thing! :D

Today was the day Asher got a new brother. Growing up as the only child in his family certainly had its perks but he had to admit that it was lonely not having someone to talk to. Thankfully his parents had decided to adopt although it was a bit too late considering that Asher was an adult now. However they hadn't seemed to mind and actually decided to have the kid live with him,claiming that Asher would be a good person to get him settled. He let out a small triumphant noise as he finished cleaning up the guest room in his apartment and surveyed the area. He spent the entire day cleaning up around his place while his parents drove to pick his new brother up and drop him off. Asher couldn't fight the small hint of nervousness that hit him. He hoped that the boy would like him and not grow to hate him and wondered if he was truly fit to take care of a kid, a teenager at that.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Thank you much! :D ))

Kyler sat in the backseat of the car, his adoptive parents in the front. His adoptive mother was driving while his adoptive father was in the passenger's seat, glancing behind at Kyler every now and then to offer him a smile. Whenever he saw it though, Kyler would look out the window. He didn't know how to act, didn't know how to talk to these people. Well, he didn't know how to talk to people in general, but these people were even harder because he was part of their family now. Though he was not going to live with them, but his adoptive brother Asher instead? Seemed a bit strange to him and he hoped that his 'brother' was kind. He could feel his heart beating a million times in his chest when they pulled into a parking lot of an apartment building, his nerves spiking off the chart now. This was it. This was really going to happen.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments (Haha no problem)

Asher had just sat down when he heard the familiar sound of his parents door locking from outside. His heart sped up and a fresh wave of nervousness fell over him. Okay, the house was clean,the room was set up perfectly fine, he had stocked the fridge and pantry with food, ad he smelled-He sniffed himself,smelling deodorant and freshly washed clothes-okay he smelled fine. Nothing that he could see or remember was oit of place so Asher forced himself to relax and stood,mving to the door as he heard footsteps approach and a a hard knock followed by a softer one. He opened it immediately,stetching his lips into a beaming smike as he hazed upon his parents. "Hey,you made it! Come on in!" As they ventured inside,Asher caught sight kf his new brother. Short,adorable looking and seemingly shy as he didn't keep his gaze on Asher for very long as he came inside.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( This will be my last post, I'm going to sleep (: ))

(( Also, Kyler isn't short, he's 6'2 lol ))

Kyler was almost hoping that they weren't there yet, that they had maybe just taken a wrong turn and were trying to turn around. But when his 'mother' turned the ignition off, he knew that they were indeed there. Biting his lip, he got out of the car, fixing his black tank top a little bit. His plaid green and white shirt was above that and then his grey skinny jeans. It was what he normally liked to wear. With some help from his adoptive parents, they made their way into the apartment building, his 'father' trying to make small talk with him, but Kyler was rather unresponsive. Once they stopped in front of a door, he waited until it opened. Once it did, he snuck a peak at the man standing there, feeling his cheeks heat up a little bit. This was his new brother? Quickly, he averted his eyes down again, keeping his head low as he entered the apartment, not even looking up to look around when he got in.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments (I know :3 Asher's just a smidge taller so he considers everyone else short and alright this was going to be my last one as well.)

He tried not to be too disappointed when his new brother wouldn't look at him but he swallowed it down as he closed the door to look at his parents. "Have a seat have a seat!"He said,waving a hand and letting then sit as he leaned against the wall in front of them. He glanced over at his new brother and gave him a small smile before he spoke. "I'm Asher,"He greeted,extending a hand. "I'm really happy to meet you and to have a new brother."Asher explained. His dad cleared his throat. "He doesn't talk to much,Asher so don't feel too bad if he doesn't respond." He said and Asher nodded,placing his hand to his side. "Well,you can at least tell me your name right?"He tried.He didn't want to force too much out of the boy and make him dislike Asher so suddenly so he tried to keep the conversation to a normal minimalone that wouldn't require much effort on the new addition.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Oh okay, got'cha (: ))

Kyler didn't look up when he was told to take a seat either, he almost didn't take a seat. He was very anxious and jittery feeling, this was all so new to him and he didn't wanna mess it up. When his 'parents' moved to sit down however, he followed suit, sitting down on the very end and edge of the couch, trying not to take up too much space. Only then did he look up to examine the apartment. It was nice looking, a good size for 2 people, even 3 if needed. When Asher extended his hand and introduced himself, he tensed up right away, not making any move to take his hand. When his 'father' let him know what he did, he was a bit embarrassed, but he was grateful as well. At the question of what his name was, he took a few moments before he replied.
"It's Kyler," he replied. His voice was pretty deep, but had a strange sort of high pitch to it as well and he did talk rather softly.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments He blinked at how quiet the boy was, almost asking him to repeat himself but then deciding against it. Last thing he needed was to get off on the wrong start with...Kyler- right that was his name- and potentially ruin everything with him. "Well, it's nice to meet you Kyler. I'm really glad you'll be staying with me. I always wanted a younger sibling,you know." Asher said with a small chuckle. "So hopefully you and I can get along really well,yeah?" He didn't really need a reply, he just wanted to let Kyler know that everything would be okay and he wouldn't force him to do too much on his first day with family. "Do you want to see your room? I was thinking maybe tomorrow-or anytime you're settled really- to go out and maybe customize it a little so you'd feel more at home." He offered. Asher didn't want to spook the kid too much but he also wanted to hear his voice a little more, at least familiarize himself with it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kyler sat there after he introduced himself, hoping that the man didn't ask him to repeat himself, like everyone who was meeting him for the first time did. One time, he had to tell a woman 5 times what his name was before she just asked once of the workers at the adoption center what it was. She was a mean lady anyways, so Kyler didn't mind too much. Simply nodding at Asher's words, otherwise sitting there in silence. When he mentioned his room, he bit his lip gently, not knowing how to tell him he didn't really want anything fancy, didn't want this man to spend too much on him. But he did nod his head a moment later, letting him know that he wanted to see it. And he hoped he knew what he was nodding for.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Unsure exactly which question the nod was meant for,Asher simply smiled and moved to the hallway leading to the room. His parents stood up as well but he waved them away with a kind chuckle. "Mom Dad seriously, don't hover, we'll just be going a few rooms down."Asher chuckled. Sheepishly, they sat watching the both if them until Asher began to lead the way to the room. It was a big room, not overly big but not small either that in case he wanted lots of things they wouldn't fit. "Here's your new room!"Asher exclaimed,doing a slow spin and then backing to the closet before opening it. "The closet's a small walk in so you can put your jackets or anything in there. Your dresser is right here,"The man pointed to the mahogany dresser that was next to the window. "And your desk and bed are obviously over there." Again the desk was medium sized and not new. It was Asher's old desk but since he got a new one a few weeks back he decided rather than to get rid of it then to give it to Kyler. The bed was king sized, something he knew he should have reconsidered but he wanted to be nice and wasn't sure if Kyler was okay with that much room for a bed. "I-It's pretty plain but I hope you like it."Asher smiled,leaning against the door to the closet.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kyler wasn't sure if he was going to be shown his room right now, but when Asher stood up, he figured that's where he was going to take him. Standing up slowly as well, he gave a quick look at his adoptive parents. He had been around them this entire time and being away from them made him feel just a little bit uncomfortable. But he knew that he was going to have to get use to it, he was going to be living with this man, his adoptive brother, from now on. Following him, he stepped into the room with him and listened to him as he spoke. He felt a little bad that he was going to be claiming all of this stuff as his own. especially the bed, it was rather large, larger than what had been at the adoption center. He just hoped Asher didn't go through too much trouble or spend too much money on him.
"Um...t-thank you," he managed to stutter out to him, looking at him.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Asher didn't really need any gratitude but when Kyler stuttered out a soft thank you, he was stunned slightly and then gave the younger male a big smile. "There's no need to thank me,Kyler. This is all yours and you deserve it."Asher replied with a gesture to the room. "besides it not nearly as much as I would like to give you but again, J didn't know what you happened to like and I didn't want to assume anything kr force my own tastes on you. I can't keep up with young kids today."He joked. It was a lame one considering he wasn't even that old and the fact that almost every adult in the entire world used it but hopefully it got him to smile at least to himself. "Sorry, I always wanted to use that joke ever since I heard my -our parents- use it on me."Asher snorted then shook his head,hooking a thumb back outside. "Do you want to check out the rest of the house, go back to tbe livingroom or stay in here to avoid Mom and Dad droning on and on about the both of us behaving and not causing trouble for one another?"He asked with a crooked grin.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Um...so...yeah. I have been very, VERY inactive lately. Um, I'm really sorry about that >.> Did you wanna still do this one or drop it? I'm really sorry about not being on for so long. ))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments (Its alright and if you want to continue this one that's fine or make another one that's fine too I don't mind))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( I mean, I really like this one and the story for it, do you like it? Lol, I mean, would you wanna keep going? ))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments (I really like this one too :) that's why I wanted to make sure you would be okay to continue it.)