1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > *Miss* Queen Bitch & Chuuya

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Thanks, so I have this one idea, can I share it?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments [ Nerdy Football Player ]

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F ) -Katy Perry

Muse A, the nerd; Muse B, the football jock. Two totally different people, who go to school together have never offically talked, besides Muse A being Muse B's tutor, but that's all. Muse A was given Muse B to tutor because apparently he couldn't do those easy peasy quadratic equations. Muse B is actually very smart, but he started faking that he couldn't do math so that he could be able to talk to Muse A, but that didn't work out as he wanted. Muse A had not known that she had been getting Muse B, to tutor, but she didn't care and had grown serious. Now, it's been a month and Muse A is still tutoring Muse B, but one night when she's home alone, her neighbor next door is throwing a party, and it's so loud that she goes over to the house and asks her neighbor to turn it down, but instead her neighbor pulls her into her house and then starts asking if she wants to join them, when Muse A declines, Muse B walks in but ignores her and goes to another girl. Muse A then takes the offer up and her neighbor helps her change into a more appropriate party attire. Muse A allows this to happen and then goes downstairs, when she does Muse B looks up, an sees Muse A, he immediately walks away from the other girl and starts talking with Muse A, who talks back for once. Blah blah blah, they talked and danced, and sung all night while also doing crazy stuff, she wakes up the next morning to him in her bed, her house is a crazy mess for some reason and now when he wakes up, she's scared that he's going to leave her, she's not at all scared about what her parents will say because they are the cool parents.

All I ask is that I'm Muse A, the nerd

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Really?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright cool, so your okay with being the male right?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yes

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeah

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hello?