Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > giveaway

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 7 comments Is it possible to reduce the time my book is on offer? I would either like to stop on 12th June or at 50 offers as I will not be around to post books quickly after 20th June.

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie Round | 7 comments Just found out I can do a second giveaway. I have started one for October and hope the folk who requested A lesson for the Teacher the first time round get their names in the hat again - or do they have to ask a second time?

message 3: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Harper (ooharper) | 1 comments I have a publication that is in print and would like to host a give away but seem to have difficulty completing the process. My ISBN # is not in goodreads data base and they are stating that the # is invalid. along with comments that the page is blank. I need some guidance on how to complete the process. My release date is 9/21/17 Thanks in advance for the feedback.

message 4: by Julie (last edited Aug 14, 2017 06:31AM) (new)

Julie Round | 7 comments I guess it depends on where you got the ISBN number. In the UK they have to be purchased from Nielsen unless you have gone with FeedaRead or Smashwords or a publishing partner. Be aware that giveaways may not result in reviews.