Readers Against Prejudice and Racism discussion

Book Challenges > What kind of book challenges would you like to do for this group?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
What kind of book challenges would you like to have for this group? For me, I would like to have some kind of bingo challenge where we knock off topics on the bingo board and you can complete the challenge either by completing the whole board or just get a Bingo on one side of the board. Some topics I would like to cover on a bingo board would be African American, Native American/Canadian, LGBT and many more!

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyreads) I'd be interested in doing a reading challenge surrounding the experiences of Native American/Canadian people or other indigenous peoples in the Americas. :)

message 3: by Manybooks (new)

Manybooks | 147 comments Jasmine wrote: "I'd be interested in doing a reading challenge surrounding the experiences of Native American/Canadian people or other indigenous peoples in the Americas. :)"

I would agree, as long as both novels and picture books are acceptable.

message 4: by Ronyell, Your Humble Creator! (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 688 comments Mod
Manybooks wrote: "Jasmine wrote: "I'd be interested in doing a reading challenge surrounding the experiences of Native American/Canadian people or other indigenous peoples in the Americas. :)"

I would agree, as lon..."

Yes! Picture books and novels are both accepted in the challenge! This would be a great challenge for the group!