What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Virgin's Wedding Night
This topic is about The Virgin's Wedding Night
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book about a female who ends up in a marriage of convenience with a poor artist to get the house she wants only to discover that he is a greek tycoon in disguise [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Majd (last edited Jul 06, 2016 10:21AM) (new)

Majd (majoudi) | 23 comments A romance i read it about 4 years ago or so
SPOILERS
It is about a female who is ordered by her grandfather to marry in order to get the house that her dead mother was raised in
so she offers a poor artist to marry her for a period in exchange for money
then it is revealed that the poor artist is a Greek tycoon in disguise who had made a bet with his father to have his art show all on his own .
the she is forced to move to Greece with her husband to keep the pretense for her grandfathers sake
on her birthday her grandfather gives her the house as a gift
and then she leaves with him
on the way she finds out that her grandfather knew that the marriage was fake from the beginning because her husband went to him and told him everything from the beginning and asked for her hand because he loved her and that her grandfather told him that he has until her birthday to make her fall in love with him and then she will leave him when she gets the house and that she will never give up the house for him so she stops the car and get back to her husband.
that is all that i remember please help me find this book

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1354 comments Interesting (marriage for house)

message 3: by Majd (new)

Majd (majoudi) | 23 comments i just remembered that the heroine is supposed to be workaholic and very strict and that she was mean to the hero at the beginning

message 4: by Majd (new)

Majd (majoudi) | 23 comments BUMP

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Majd, thanks for warning us about spoilers.

The Virgin's Wedding Night by Sara Craven?

Some Goodreads and Amazon reviewers say: "A shabby artist hero, a chilly, starchy, independent heroine... [Roan Zandros] reveals himself to also be a greek tycoon..." and "Heroine: Harriet, a career woman who has absolutely zero interest in men, never wants to marry and is known at work as a shrew and has mean-spirited co-workers who would love to see her gone. Hero: Roan, a struggling artist who clashes with Harriet several times, before she makes him an offer he can't refuse: marriage! Not a real one, mind you. She just has to satisfy her grandfather's stipulation before she can inherit her childhood home."

message 6: by Majd (new)

Majd (majoudi) | 23 comments Thank you so much this is the book that I've been searching for.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Great, glad we could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Virgin's Wedding Night (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sara Craven (other topics)