Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
If you need to discuss where exactly they would go at the dance, you can do so here. Also, feel free to plan deaths (Natlia, I know you want to kill some charries) or anything else that may need planning should be discussed here. Just plan quick since the dance will only be opened for this month.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Is anyone willing to be killed by Jade (and probobly Cameron too but idk cuz he hasnt actually asked her to the dance yet sooooooooo)

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He'll ask her out right now.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, so anyone want to get killed by jade and cameron

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Kill Harley!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I hate that b!

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
my character?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

.....yes

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I want Scarlet to get killed.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Oooh! She can piss off alex! I really wanna kill somebody! I mean waaaaaa

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YAS!!!!! :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

YAS!!!! :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

lol

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I want to kill someone. Anyone?

message 18: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I am going to bring in all my characters. Anyone want to rp with me or should I make them just do their own thing?

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments I wanna kill some one!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam is with Jade. If he wants to help her get ready thats an option

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I could! Who is it?

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments So Milky... Where too? If you see is... Which hopefully you will...

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments iPad keyboard... Sorry about that.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Lol! Okay. Um it dosent matter u can pick

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments Meet up inthegardens?

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Theres a rp in the gardens already

message 31: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
xD If possible, I want Victor to come into the ball at 11:59 on Thursday. (The last day of June)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be awesome XD

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.