Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Lucas led Cody into the garden. The lights were glowing ever so slightly, creating a calm ambiance. "It's nice out here, isn't it?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody nodded "yes." She said

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"So, what next Cody? You wanna sit? Wander?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She sat down just to take off her shoes then stood back up. "Shall we wander?" She asked holding her hand out for him to take.

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah, sounds great." He took her hand in his, and led the way through the many varieties of flowers.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Pretty." She mumbled.

message 8: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas nodded his head in agreement, searching for something to talk about. "How long have you been at the school?" he asked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Not long, like four maybe 5 montjs. How bout ypurself?" She asked

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"'bout a year, surprisingly. Seems like it's been forever."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She laughed. "It always dose." She looked around. Then she sat down on a bench under a tree where there wasn't much light.

message 13: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas followed her, sitting next to her on the bench. The tree blocked out most of the light, but you could still see some, creating a branchy shadow on the ground. "You're really nice, you know that?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded looking at the shodow. "You are too." She said lokking at him then back at the ground.

message 15: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas smiled. "Thanks."

((Uh... Writer's block.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Same.))

There was some soft music playing out in the garden, cody was listening to it. She looked over at him then stood up again. "Would you care to dance?" She asked holding out her hand. With the other hand she brushed some hair out of her face.

((Can you work with that?))

message 17: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
I keep kinda ship Cody and Lucas
)

message 19: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Yes, thanks. And I do too. :) Lody for the win! xD ))

Lucas smiled. "I would." he took her hand, and pulled Cody in close. "I wonder if the music is live?" he wondered aloud, stepping in time to the music.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Lody, I love it!))

She made sure she had the same footing as him, as she put her hands on his shoulders. "Mhm it might be. I don't k ow." She shrugged.

message 21: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I don't know, just random thoughts. We are a music school after all. It seems like a thing they would do."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Totally true." She said. "It would be cool if they did."

message 23: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas shuffled side to side, then gently spun Cody around. " 't would."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She giggled as he spun her. She brought her free hand to her face to keep her hair out of it.

message 25: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas brought Cody back in again, and brushed the hair out of her face for her. He then sped up the tempo of their dance, humming along to the music already playing, and adding beats.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She went along with him, keeping up with the beats laughing and giggling every so often.

message 27: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas laughed along with her, swinging her to and fro. Finally, when the music ended, he twirled her out, leading her back to the bench.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She continued to laugh as she sat down. "That was fun." She said, relizing that this was the most fun she had ever had. "Im glad that we all had to come to this dance, because if it was a choice I wouldn't have came." She told him.

message 29: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas nodded. "I wouldn't have either. This isn't my type of thing."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Same. To many people. Thats why I wanted to come out here." She said.

message 31: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"It's a lovely place. And it is nice that there isn't a bunch of people"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody smiled, "Yea." She said and with the back of her hand she wiped the lipstick she had been wearing off, she didnt like the feeling of it. Once it was off she liked her lips and sighed. "Much better." She smiled again.

message 33: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Need a napkin?" he asked, realizing she'd wiped her lipstick off. He pulled one out of his jacket.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Thanks." She said and wiped her hand. "Sorry." She crumpled the napkin up in her hand.

message 35: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas smiled. "No problem."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody smiled lightly again and looked at her lap then up at the night sky.

message 37: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Do you like the stars?" he asked, searching for a topic of conversation.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((I just got my brother to hold still long enough for me to put a skirt on him. I feel accomplished in life!))

She nodding she said, "They are very beautiful."

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((xD Haha!))

"They are, aren't they? Like your eyes."

((xD Cheesy.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Lol! I'm dead!))

Laughing and blushing she said. "Thats bad. But sweet at the same time."

message 41: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas laughed as well. "Ugh, I know."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She smiled and looked at him. "However, thank you."

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
haha you shouldve tooK a pic.)

message 44: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Taken a picture of what?))

"You're welcome."

message 45: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Of my bro in a skirt? I tried he ran away tho. And it was a glittery skirt.))

She looked back at the stars not knowing what to say next.

message 47: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

her brother in a skirt

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((This is he second time I've gotten him in a skirt. The first time I got him in a black mini skirt and it um... let's just say it didn't fit him... but this skirt was longer. He broke my black one tho))

message 49: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Oh, lol. Yeah, that should've happened. xD))

"Shall we go inside and eat something? Or wander around some more?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Totally up to you." She said.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.