Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Masquerade Ball > Hidden Ballroom Underground

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
When entered, the room buzzes alive with music from an unknown source. Ghosts of dancers appear and waltz in perfect time to the music.

http://cdn.cstatic.net/images/gridfs/...

Restricted and unknown to guest; only found when guests go exploring. You can enter and exist through the Kitchen Stairway.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe entered following Nathan. "Whoa, what is this place?!" She said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Wow." He said finding the light switch.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Even though it was underground,faint music from the ballroom upstairs could be heard. Phoebe walked to the middle of the "dance floor" and held her arms open. "While you care to dance?" She asked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He followed her and took her in his arms. "Would love too." He said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled up at him as they moved gracefully along the dance floor.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He smiled back at her. "Lovly." He said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." She smiled. Then her mind slowly drifted off to dream land without realizing it.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He closed his eyes, holding her close dancing slowly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She loved this feeling and never wanted it to end, but she knew it must sometime.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nate opened his eyes and smiled a bit. "You smell good." He said out of nowhere in a low voice.

((I gotta go take a exam wish me luck. Bye))

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((Lol, "You smell good."))

message 13: by Italia8989 (new)

Italia8989 | 6 comments Cecilia started screaming and fumbled around in the dark. She had never seen a ghost before.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Lol, "You smell good" Random))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe raised her eyebrows, but took it as a compliment. "Um...thanks!" She wasn't sure why he had said that.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He shook his head. "Random." He said. "So very random."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed, "yes very random. Well, it might be a good idea for us to get out of here. I'm not sure if we're allowed down here."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "We probaly arent." He said and let go of her taking her had. "Shall we go?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes" I think we'd better." She said laughing. "I don't know about you, but I would hate to be caught."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nate nodded. "Nothing wrong with being caught. Its the getting in trouble part."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Well where do you want to go now?" She asked

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nate shrugged. "up to you darling."

((sorry I'm at my grandparents I haven't been on in a few days.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "To the garden?"

((It's ok :) ))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((U post))

"sure." He said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.