Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Masquerade Ball > Wine Cellar Basement

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Creepy creeks and wine bottles being open are heard throughout the basement, but not a single bottle has been touched. Who can it be?

http://img0.mxstatic.com/wallpapers/5...

Guests are also restricted to go here, but they wander where they feel like so just have fun. The cellar can be accessed from the kitchen stairs.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Here libby????????))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Alex walked down with john. "This is so awesome." She said looking around. She smiled and sat on a barrel.

((Thought I should post first since ive been on. Hope u can work with it sorry.))

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
((Really sorry, I had to go.))

"It is, I always wanted to go to a wine cellar before. And now I get to go with my favorite person in the world." John said with a smile

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Nah nah u kuul))

She nodded and stood up agaon looking at the wines. "Hmm, and who might that be?" She looked at him and winked.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
((Kk cool. I'm gonna bring Ester in, that'll be))

"Hmm" John said with a laugh before he heared something roaming around the wine cellar.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((K))

She looked at him. "What?"

"Oh nothing dear, I don't I heard something. It's probably mice or something. So, do you know anything about wine?" John asked before counting, "Did I tell you that you look so beautiful."

Ester started running throw the wine cellar iles with his arms up in the air.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Alex looked at john. "No. And thanks." SHe said. "Uh. John I don't think that's mice." She said.

John quirky looked over to the noise seeing a boy running to the end with his hands in the air. "Huh? You don't see that ever day do you. And your welcome dear."

Ester heard talking and turned around with a big smile saying, "Huh-huh, WINE! huh-huh." He was very excited to see wine

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Alex laughed. "Yep. And no John. You defintaly dont." She shook her head. "Shall we have our own little wine tasting?" She asked.

"Okay, sounds good to me." John said with a smile. But he didn't know much but wine.

When Ester heard wine testing his eyes when big, he knows a lot about wine. Grabbing one of the best wines, he runs over to them and placed it on there table, "Huh-Huh wine. Good wine."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She laughed and waited for John to sit down so she could sit on his lap. "Yay."

John laughed with an raise eyebrow looking over to Ester, 'Does he work here or something?' he thought to himself before he sat down and petted his lap for Alex to sit down.

Ester smiled then pulled out a bottle opener out of his pocket, then walked over to get two glasses for the wine. Telling them the year and what it is the flavor as he pored it in.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She sat on his lap. "Thanks?" She said questioned a little.

((I just realized I put petted rather that tapped his lap...))

John smiled at handing her a glass of wine, "Here you go dear."

Ester smiled widley as he pussed a glass with wine toward John.

Picking up the wine glass with a smile, "Cheers, to our relationship." He said bring it out for Alex to clink it.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Haha. I did not catch that. Lol))

Alex too the glass then kissed his cheek be for clinking their glasses. "Cjeers, to our relationship" she smiled widly.

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((xD I just noticed that lol))

John smiled and took a sip of his wine, "This is good."

Ester smiled running to the end and back he didn't k is what to do next.

((Lol penny and mick))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Haha))

Alex took a sip. "Mm. Good."

"You know, I think this is my first time have wine." John said before taking another sip of it, and started rolling his tung around his mouth to get a better taste of it.

Ester looked at him with wide eyes before smiling, he(Ester) would always drink wine to test it out because he lived at a grape orchard.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "I have. But that was for church. And that's different. I think." She said taking a nother sip.

"Ahh okay, hmm I always thought they where like the same. But I honestly have no idea." He said laughing a little, before he took another sip of his wine

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "eh." she shrugged.

((sorry I'm at my grandparents I haven't been on in a few days.))

((Oh no prob, it happens all the time lol))

John just shrugged.

((Shit I got writes block))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Bad libby. No cussing! Lol jkjk I don't care)))

Alex took another sip of her wine. "This is really good." She said. "But to much wine for me." She said.

((Okay good lol yeah... I'm stuck, do you got any ideas?))

"Does wine effect you in any way? Like gives you headaches?" John asked a bight worried about her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments (((Nah.))

She shook her head. "Nah. I don't really know I just cant drink a lot of it." She said looking at John.

"Ahh, that makes sense. Well a little." He said looking back at her with a small smile.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yea. Well making a little sense is better then making non." She said.

John smiled at her.

((Again writers block, sorry))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Erm okay.))

Alex nodded. She heard faint music coming from the dance. She set her wine glass down and stood up, she held out her hand to him. "Wanna dance? I didn't get all dressed up not to dance." She smiled a little.

John laughed saying, "Of course." Gettin up he placed one hand on her waste and held her hand

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She smiled and put her hand on her shoulder. "Aweosme"

He began to sway with her dancing, "Do you have a favorite singer."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "yea, James bay." she said.

"bruhhhh I didn't get notes. Ugh))

"I don't know that singer, do you wanna sing it?" He asked wiggling his eyes brows at her as they countined to dance.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She widened her eyes at him. "yea. No." she said. "totally not gonna append."

John started laughing then looked at her whining, "Please, come on pretty please."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She kissed his cheek. "not a chance." she said.

"Fine, I'll stop. But in one condition, another kiss?" He asked looking at her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She kissed is other cheek. "okay."

John smiled at her before asking, "I'm not sure if I asked you this, but what is your favorite color?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "you have. And its still purple." she said smiling back.

"Ohh, right. What's going through your mind right now?" He asked smiling back at her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She looked him in the eyes. "oh. Ya know. Just this cute boy." she said.

"Hmm what about this amazingly hot guy are you think about?" He asked knowing it was him

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She laughed. "hey hey. I said cute boy. Not amazingly hot. Haha." she said.

Laughing he teased, "Well I heard amazingly hot." Hugging Alex with one arm he held her tightly as he began to slowly sway with the music.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Alex laughed at John. She hugged him tighter and kissed him softly on the lips, when she pulled back. "oh well, I guess amazingly hot works also." she smiled.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.