Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Masquerade Ball > "Underground" Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Guests are restricted to enter, but knowing the curiosity of the students some will probably enter if they wish. And it's "underground" with quotations since it is not really underground; it's just a lower part of the building.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe ran in with Nathan and looked around, there did't seem to be anyone around.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Ooh." He said. "Shh I don't h ink we suppose to be here." He said.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, but no one is here so I think it's ok. Do you want to explore?" She asked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yea come on." He said walking around.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2016 08:22AM) (new)

Phoebe decided to explore on the other side of the room. You couldn't really get lost here because it was inclosed with walls.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He put his hand on the counter still walking.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who do you want to find the hidden staircase?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe was slowly sliding her hand along the wall, when a panel opened and revealed a staircase.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nate hadn't noticed what she had done he kept looking on his side.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down the staircase and so wanted to explore down there, but decided it wasn't a good idea to go alone. "Nathan!" She called, "I've found something!"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He walked up to her. "Ooohh! Stairs." He said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you think we can go down there? It's kinda dark." She said

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He nodded and pulled out his phone turning on his flashlight app. "You want me to go down first or do you wanna?" He asked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um I'd rather you..." She was adventurous, but would rather not go down first. Then she took hold of his hand and held it tight.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He nodded. "Okay." He said and walked down keeping jer close behind.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Posted in the underground ballroom))

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((Lolie, James is coming to the ball. Join with Victoria if you can.))

James wandered into the kitchen, utterly lost. He had tried to find Victoria at first, but now he was looking for a way out. "Where am I?" he said aloud.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Josephine walked in with Sebastian looking around, "Oh wow, this is so beautiful. Imagine have a kitch like this!" She said looking over to Sebastian, she never seen a kitch this big.

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He started wide eyes. "Wow I wouldn't know what to do with all this space! I would get lost!" He said looking around in amazement.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
"I know right! You could play hide and seek in here." Josephine said laughing as she skipped to the outer side.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He laughs at that thought. He hasn't played hide and seek in ages, the last time he played he lost his little brother only to find him asleep under a blanket on the couch. "Man, I haven't play hide and seek in ages." He said echoing his thoughts.

"Oh, how much I love that game. It's so fun." Josephine said with a little laugh remembering when she was smaller. Walking over to a counter which had fruits and otter foods she got a hand full of grapes and began to wash them. After she started to juggle them asking, "What's your favorite hide and seek memory?"

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He laughs at her juggling, something he could never do. He smiles lost in thought. "Teaching my little brother how to play. He like seeking and not hiding. He could not understand that I was supposed to find him. He would run and hide for about two seconds before running after you yelling that he found you."

Josphine laughed losing control of some of the grapes as they fell onto the counter saying, "Aww, that's so cute! Does he still play hide and seek that way from the last time you played hide and seek with him?" Catching the rest of the grapes she popped some in he mouth the offered, "You want some Sebastian?"

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He took some grapes from her. "Nope, he got very good a hiding and last time I play he fall asleep because I couldn't find him fast enough. He also thinks he is a little too old to play it and it takes a lot to get him to play it." He said before eating some of the grapes.

"Aww that's so cute, he's like imma take a nap whilel you look for me. You should tell him that no one is to old to play side and seek." She said with another laugh, before eating some grapes and offering him some, "You wanna kill off the rest of them?"

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He took the rest of the grapes with a small laugh. "I doubt he would listen. He at the age when he thinks he knows best and everyone else is wrong." He said with a shake of his head.

Josephine nodded her head in thought what to say, "He'll probably grow out of it soon, right?" She asked with a small smile as she looked toward him before leaning on the counter.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian chew on the rest of the grapes as he thought. "Hopefully!" He said with a smile. "I probably shouldn't have told him he was the man of the house while I was a school."

"Aww, he's doing it because he thinks he's the man of the house. You used to be the man of the house huh?" She asked jumping on to the counter them tapped the outer side for him. Once she go comfortable on it she fixed her dress with a small smile.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He jumped up beside her with a grin. "of course! I am the oldest son and therefore can boss all my siblings around." He said jokingly.

Josephine started laughing as she playfully nudged him. "Hmm, I em the only child so I've only got bossed around by my grandparents. Well I wouldn't call it bossed around, more so like being looked out for." She said smiling before she asked, "How's it like being the oldest boy?"

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He thought about her question smiling at her as he playfully nudged her back. "Depends on the day. Some times it can be very fun but other days you have to deal with all the problems. Like one day every one was sick beside me and just lets say it was not the best day."

Laughing softly when he nudged her she nodded, "You where basically cooking, cleaning, healing, well doing everything. Wow that's a lot of responsibility huh? but I bet it was worth it." She said looking at him admiring his eyes without noticing it.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He got a lop side grin on his face thinking about his family. "It was worth it. No one said thank you but I knew they all were. Growing up in a big family you get to learn all the hidden ways that someone shows they care."

Noticing that she was looking at his eye she turned a little red, "That's great having a big family, it really is."

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He turn to her still wearing his lop side grin. His eyes were shining brightly and he looked content just to be sitting beside her. "Oh yes, but being an only child sounds cool too!"

Josephine turned a little more red noticing that he was looking at her now and she was staring at him earlier. "Well yeah it's great, I get all the love to myself." She said in a joking manner and a laugh.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He laugh with her, sounding young and carefree. He noticed she was a little red but brushed it off for the temperature in the room. It was a little hot in here. "Oh yea? did you use that to your advantage like getting your parent to buy you things you really don't need?" He ask in a teasing tone

Josephine looked over to him laughing, "Hmm, well? Good question. Only when I was like five, I wanted dolls. Literally I always carried one with me." She said still laughing very lightly thinking about her parents and how much she missed them. The good memories she had with them and the last she shared, which made her look away from him for a while.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian found himself leaning closer to her, he liked the sound of her laugh. "Sort of like that kid in Charlie Brown and his blanket?" He ask. He liked hearing about her past and tried picturing her as a little kid.

Laughing again she un crossed her leg over the outer and just let them dangle from the counter saying, "Yea, that's the best way to describe it. I would always carry her with me, but then I stopped for some odd reason. I just started watching my parents play and write there music." Looking up at him with a smile she began to admire his personality.

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Oh and that how you got into music?" He ask with a raise eyebrow smiling back at her. She has a very pretty smile he thought. He had gotten into music without meaning too, Sebastian was going to be like a normal boy and be a football star but he picked up an instrument and suddenly he couldn't stop playing.

"Yea, that's how I started. I started when I was ten years old. What about you, what got you to start?" She asked leaning in a little closer herself. Smiling at him she noticed his eyes again.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "On a dare believe it or not. One of my sisters stated I could not learn how to play an instrument. I was a very stubborn kid that did not want to be told what I could and what I couldn't do so I learn how to play an instrument and then suddenly I could not stop playing." He said with a small shrug.

"So that's how you started. Wow, I wouldn't have never guessed it." She said smiling at him.

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments He laughed a little on the loud side. "I know it is a little lame but we all have our starts."

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.