Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
https://annainwanderland.files.wordpr...

This is how students get around in the building. Try not to fall off the steps or "accidentally" push someone down.

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((Love the air quotes lol))

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
(( Haha, ditto. So shall we begin bringing our characters in? ))

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((The ball started officially yesterday, so...))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe walked up the steps, her dress flowing out behind her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nathan walked up the stairs following the girl. He ran his figures through his hair. Once they got to the top he turned to her. "Hello are you Phoebe?" He asked looking at his phone real quick to make surw.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe turned her head quickly, wondering who was talking to her.
When she saw Nathan, she started laughing. "Yes I am!" Phoebe said between laughs. "I'm sorry i'm laughing, it's just that I forgot that you were taking me to the dance." Phoebe said then smiled.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He laughed also. "No need to apologize." He said. "Im Nathan." He said to her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you!" Phoebe said smiling. "Well, shall we go in?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He smiled back at her. He held his arm out for her. "Meh lady?" He had his half grin on.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you...Sir Nathan" Phoebe said grinning back.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He laughed. "Anytime Madame." He winked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe just kept smiling.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "You look beautiful by the way." He said looking her up and down.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks!" Phoebe said blushing. "You look handsome."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "And thank you." He said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have you had any other balls at this school before? This is my first one." Phoebe said. They were nearing the top of the stairs.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "I have not. This is my first year." He said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mine too." She smiled. "A first for both of us"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He smiled. "Awesomeness." He said to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wanna move to the ballroom?))

"Yes" She smiled back.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Sure! I shall post!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great!))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments @peopel elope~ Cody

Cody waited bye the stair way for Luke. She shifted from one foot to the other paying with the ends of her hair a bit.

message 25: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas sauntered in, feeling sort of bad that he hadn't chosen a special outfit when Cody looked so nice. He reached her, and held out his elbow to link with Cody. "You look great!" he said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "I feel over dressed." She said taking his arm.

message 27: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Nah, I think I'm actually under dressed. Most everybody here's probably going to be dressed up."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "True. Now I don't wanna go into that ball room to many people." She said,

message 29: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Hm. Well then, where shall we go Milady?" Lucas asked dramatically, breaking into a grin.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She laughed. "One, never ever call me that. And two, I don't know garden?"

message 31: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas laughed along with her. "Okay to both those things. A quiet night in the garden for a while. Off we go!" he led her out one of the doors into the garden.

((I'll post.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yay." She followed trying to to trip in her heels

message 33: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby walked into the hallway, her dress flouncing about. As she waited for William, she leaned against the wall, a book in hand.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
William walked in looking at his watch he was a little afraid that he kept Abby waiting for a while, and he didn't really like it. He walked over to her and waved, "Hey Abby! You look beautiful, if you don't mined me saying. And you honestly do. Did I keep you waiting for a long time?"

message 35: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby smiled widely and blushed slightly. "Thanks. And no, I got here just a few minutes before you." She stuffed her book into her purse.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
William smiled saying, "Okay good, I wouldn't want to keep a girl waiting up on me."

message 37: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Well, now that you're here, where to?"

((Hmm, I don't know what to do. What should we make them do??"

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Uh, explore, dance, eat... Anything really.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cole followed her in then shrugged when she asked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He shrugged again. "This convo thing isn't working." He said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Wrather not." He said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet walked up the stairs and into the ballroom. She did't understand why it was mandatory to go to this thing.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cole took this as his moment to leave and go find his sister.

Penny, William

William smiled asking, "Will you like to eat something Abby? I'm pretty sure there is a dinning room around here somewhere."

message 46: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby shrugged. "Sure! That sounds good! Lead the way? I don't know my way around here."

William nodded saying with a small laugh, "Yeah sure! I think it might be this way? Hopefully we won't get lost." He said leading the way.

message 48: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Abby smiled, and followed William out.

message 49: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah appeared in the hallway, and happily walked forward. 'This'll be fun' she thought. As she walked she came across a girl crying, Cassidy. "A-are you okay?" She asked.

message 50: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"It hasn't been?" She finished for her. "I get that. So make it fun. I, personally am excited. I don't get to go to school activities like this much."

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.