Tris. Should. Not have. Died.
Ever.
Why
-Tobias has to die alone
-Tris and Tobias should have gotten married
-The funeral made me cry
-Tris was an amazing person
-Caleb and/or David should have died instead

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ I totally agree!!! When I first saw that there was an epilogue, I thought it was going to talk about Tris and Tobias when they were already and that they had gotten married.

message 3: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I CANNOT WATCH REALITY TV SHOWS ABOUT WEDDING ANYMORE BECAUSE IT JUST REMINDS ME TRIS AND TOBIAS NEVER GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay, that's a weird…

Haha, I'm just kidding! I'm not that mean.

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments Halina, you may not be able to ever go through life if everything reminds you of tris....DEAD.

message 6: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ :(
But when I finally GET MY HANDS ON THE FAULT IN OUR STARS it will be Augustus...DEAD instead. (STUPID WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE THAT I READ BEFORE I WAS ALLOWED TO READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I KNOW EVERYTHING NOW.)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ (((HALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 8: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments ((me too.....it still looks good though!!))

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) Me when I think about David: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by hud (new)

hud The thing about Dauntless cake is it demands to be EATON! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by hud (new)

hud hahahahahahahaAhAHAhaAhaAhaAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

message 13: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ ._.

message 14: by hud (new)

hud O.o

Waitress: Would you like dessert?

Me: Yes. Do you have cake?

Waitress: Yes we do.

Me: I would like some Chocolate cake, Dauntless style!

Waitress: How many slices?

Me: FOUR! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wautress: -__-

message 15: by hud (new)

hud O.o

message 16: by hud (new)

hud O.o

message 17: by hud (new)

hud O.o

message 18: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments I hated the ending of allegiant! Why can't david die, he was evillllllllll! Caleb was a good person though, but made bad choices.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ I agree. Caleb was okay, not my favorite, though.

message 20: by ➳Halina➳ (last edited May 08, 2014 02:20PM) (new)

➳Halina➳ Albert wrote: "I hated the ending of allegiant! Why can't david die, he was evillllllllll! Caleb was a good person though, but made bad choices."

AND SO DID VOLDEMORT!!!!!!!! (HE CHOOSE TO USE HIS POWERS FOR GOOD INSTEAD OF EVIL!!!!)

message 21: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments I love spoilers! (It is my specialty, well then annoying sydney is my specialty, but then I have a bunch of other EVIL specialties too, most to annoy sydney)

message 22: by Hi (new)

Hi | 1 comments omg I just started divergent. Best book in the world

message 23: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Albert wrote: "I love spoilers! (It is my specialty, well then annoying sydney is my specialty, but then I have a bunch of other EVIL specialties too, most to annoy sydney)"

XD

message 24: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments He is my brother!!! (Who is "Hi?")

message 25: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Me neither.

message 26: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments yes, albert. you're lucky I'm here to do soooo many nice things for you....
*puts on innocent face*

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ISAWITISAWITISAWITISAWITISAWIT

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ HALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SPOILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I told you not to!!!!! At least I didn't tell you the happy part, which is the biggest spoiler since it's at the end.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ You should have figured it out since I kept opening to the last pages an taunting you with it.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ That's why I wasn't looking when you did that

message 33: by Terence (new)

Terence (terenceforce42) | 2 comments hello

message 35: by Terence (new)

Terence (terenceforce42) | 2 comments who am i talking to?

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Laura

message 37: by hud (new)

hud Oh, Terence. There is so much to learn for you.....

message 38: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments have you read divergent terrence?

message 39: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ He started it and said he hated it.

message 40: by hud (new)

hud Really? Probably because he was Amity.

message 41: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ hm. He should read TFIOS instead.

message 42: by hud (new)

hud Agreed.