Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Jun 01, 2016 11:22PM) (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Waiters stand by with trails filled with food awaiting their guest to sit down and eat. If a guest would prefer a special dish, they would have it prepared for them.

http://www.priceypads.com/wp-content/...

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody walked in with Luke. "Wow." She said, "this is... wow."

message 3: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
"Yeah... it really is just, wow."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded astonished.

((OMG! YOU SEE THAT? I JUST USED A BIG WORD!))

message 5: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((I did! xD))

"Well, shall we sit?" he gestured toward an empty table.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Sure." She said.

message 7: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas walked fast to get there before her, and pulled out her seat.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody smiled and sat down. "Thank you Lucas." She said calling him by his full name because she liked it.

message 9: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

He smiled. "No problem." He then scooted her in, and took his place across from Cody.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Im hungry! And hyper if you haven't noticed))

Cody looked around then back at him.

message 11: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((xD Okay.))

"So, uh, what do you want to eat?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "I ha e no idea!" She said.

message 13: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Bye for now! I'm going to eat some food! xD))

"I hear some of the desserts are good- especially the cake, but I don't know if you're in the mood for sweet or savory."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((All this food talk make you hungry?))

"Cake!" She said

message 15: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Yes, but actually my mom walked into the door with food.))

Lucas grinned. "Good choice." He flagged down a waiter, then asked Cody, "What flavor?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Lol, okay.))

"Chocolate please." She said to him with a smaile.

message 17: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

The waiter nodded to the two, and walked away.

"And now to wait," Lucas said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Okie."

message 19: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

The waiter arrived a few minutes later, with two slices of chocolate cake. "Here you are, anything else?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Cody shook her head and looked at Luke.

message 21: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"We're all good. Thanks!" He took the plates from the waiter, and set one in front of Cody. "At the same time?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yeas." She said.

message 23: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas readied his fork. "Ready? 1,"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She did the same. "Two..." Cody counted.

message 25: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Three!" Lucas laughed and took a huge bite of the cake. "Oh man. That. Is... SO GOOD!"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She did the same and her eyes widedned. "Mmmmmmm"

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Whoop, sorry.))

Lucas smiled. "This is glorious. Nothing better."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Oh me goodness! Sorry! My nots get blown up things get lost))

Cody nodded. "Yes. Indeed."

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"So," Lucas said in between mouthfuls, "what is your favorite instrument other than yours?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She thought for a moment. "Guitar, however I like most string interment." She said,

message 32: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I'm kind of along those lines, but I like a little more bass. I like a well played bass guitar."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Nah I dont do bass. Artistic is more me. Or electric. I can do that to. If I had to choose I would always pic artistic though." She said kinda rambling a bit.

message 34: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas nodded. "They are all good."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yes, indeed, sir they are." She said and laughed a little at it.

message 36: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Lucas joined her laughter. "Uh, you ask me a question."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Kay. Best moment you can remember?" She asked

message 38: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"My first real performance of course! I was in like, fourth grade and did some sharpie beats in my school talent show."

message 39: by Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (last edited Jun 27, 2016 10:04PM) (new)

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Oh! That's so cool! I remember mine also. Did you at least win the show?" She asked,

message 40: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"It wasn't really a competition thing, since there were multiple grades, and complicated stuff, but it was my first performance."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Ah. So cool. So cool." She said,

message 42: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Your best moment?"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She thought for a moment. "When I was like 6, before mostly everything changed. I got to be a princess for just a day, literally. My daddy came home with a dress and everything, it was our sixth birthday. And it was big that I got to be a princess. All I ever wanted to be. And my brother was my prince. We were some very adorable six year olds. But my daddy took, me Cole amd Eric and mom to dinner like that. But it was all for me. I always wanted to be a princess and my whole family made my little six year old dream come true. Absolutely the best birthday ever." She smiled. "Sadly daddy couldn't get me my own pony, so he let me ride on his soulders. Poets were awesome." She laughed a bit with a same smiled looking down at her cake playing with the small bit that was left,

message 44: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"That's awesome! If I was a girl, that would be perfect."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She nodded. "Yes, indeed. It was amazing. Princess Codaline for a day."

message 46: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Well, you certainly look like a princess tonight."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She smiled. "Thank you. And your my prince then." She winked.

message 48: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

He returned the smile. "Aw, thanks."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She looked at him. "Anytime." She said.

message 50: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Heading off for the night))

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.