Musique Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Jun 01, 2016 11:23PM) (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Sweet, soft, alluring music plays on the grand piano in the middle of the ballroom. A warm fire is lit in the fire place giving the ballroom a homely feel.

https://brpg.kampmann.de/img_files/re...

http://www.priceypads.com/wp-content/...

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nathan walked in with Phobe and looked around. "Woah."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe just stared opened mouthed.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "This is amazing." He said,

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, it is." Phoebe finally managed to say.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He nodded. "Indeed."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, shall we get some food?" Phoebe asked, pointing across the room.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He nodded. "One of the reasons I came." He smirked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe tried to hold in her laughter, but burst out laughing anyway.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He laughed aswell. "It's the only reason I come to dances. Well that and cute girls, like yourself." He winked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe blushed, turning her cheeks a might pink.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He smiled again at her. "Shall we go get food?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes! I'm quite hungry actually." She said smiling.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He shrugged, "Im always hungry." He said and led her to the food

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

As they approached the food, Phoebe's jaw dropped again. There was any kind of food you could imagine.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Nate ' eyes widdend..."woah..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want to eat first? I'm having a hard time deciding." Phoebe said.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments He looked at her and laughed more. "And im not??"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You make me laugh Nathan." Phoebe said, then started laughing.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Thats good right?" He ask picking up a mini little corndog. "Dang these are small."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, very good." She said smiling. "Wow! Those are crazy small."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "I know!" He was shocked. "Im use to big food. Theses are baby size!" He said keeping his voice down.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I know what can be big or small depending on how you cut it.........CAKE!!!!!!" She smiled. "Do you want some? She asked.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yasss!" He said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great!!!!" She said, then began cutting two pieces.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yay!!!!" He said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoebe cut two pieces of cake, and handed one to Nathan.
Then dug her fork into her cake. "Oh my... this cake is SO good."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Thank you." He said and took a bite. "Oh my it is."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Do you want to come to the kitchens to see if we can get the recipe?" She really hoped he would say yes.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments "Yasss!" He said taking her hand again. "Lets go."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Posted in the "underground" kitchen.))

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments Jason Marrionette stood outside the doors of the ball room, glaring wholes through his watch. He silently cursed himself for losing that bet with his friend, allowing his friend to choose a blind date for him. "First I lose a bet an now this li' girl I'm suppose'ta be meetin' is late. This is just peachy-keen." He growled as he shuffled his feet around the concrete, looking down at the mask in his free hand while turning to look at the doors leaving his back to the pathway leading up to it.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Zoey walked in she had no idea who she was meating and she had gotten lost in the gardens. She siged looking around walking up behind Jason and running into him. And of course she fell backwards. "Nice going Zoe." she mumbled to her self smoothing her sress down and picked upher purse and mask before she stiid up. She just sat there for a second befor hand frowning.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments When he heard the name "Zoey", Jason slid his mask on and quickly tied it behind his head as he turned around to greet his "date" for the night. "Can I assume you are the one that I'm supposed to be meeting hear?" He'd ask softly as he held his hand out to her.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments She took his and and stood up. "You Jason?" She asked then clipped on her mask. "And sorry for being late then running into you." She said.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
@duchess Natalia of the northern lights in the sky, Cole

Cole walked in with Maybell smiling, "You look beautiful Maybell."

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Liberty Valance-the Great and Powerful Gunslinger wrote: "((Micky, is John and Alex gonna going in?))"

Sure))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Or we can go somewhere else cuz I get confused when theres too much going on at once))

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
They can join)

message 42: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Maybell smiles, well pretty much grinning. "Thanks." She said. She honestly couldn't be happier.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
@duchess Natalia of the northern lights in the sky, Cole

"Welcome Maybell, Care to dance?" He asked with a hand out.

((Hey Mick, we could movie John and Alex somewhere alse. I'll find a spot.))

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Mkay thanks))

message 45: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Sure." Maybell said taking Cole's hand.

(I didn't realize you changed your name earlier. lol)

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments ((Sorry it took so long to repond... Been dealing with doctors...))

Jason shook his head, a sexy smirk curling his lips upwards. "No problem, I tend to have that effect on the ladies." He said with a pleasant chuckle, despite really wanting to throttle the careless girl. "Shall we?" He asked gesturing to the ballroom doors, his arm extended for her to take.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments ((Its fine. Uh oh...))
@Soul Stealing ~Zoey

She laughed a little and rolled her eyes. "Uh huh whateva." She took his arm. "Sure." She smiled sweetly.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments He resisted the urge tothrottle her and then lead the way into the extra agent ball room, careful not to walk to fast. He wanted to just get this over with as soon as he could. "Shall we dance then, my lady?" He asked with a flourish of his other arm.

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 595 comments Sne nodded. "Uh huh." She said.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 43 comments He placed his right arm on the small of her back, pulling her in as he held his right arm out for her to take. "Waltz?" He asked as he looked down at her.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.