Broken BookClub discussion

Adventurous Explorers July/August Suggestions!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Broken (new)

Broken  Bookshelf (thebrokenbookshelf) | 36 comments Mod
Do you have a book in mind where the main character goes on some sort of crazy adventure with destiny?? Throw in your idea for our July/August read!! The panel will vote on the winner during our live discussion for The Double, July 3 @ 7pm, on youtube.com/brokenbookshelf

message 2: by Kirstie (new)

Kirstie (kittycornerwriter) | 14 comments Mod
Since we talked about it, I'm going to throw out my suggestion for the Sword of Shannara, which is the first book in the Shannara Chronicles. I just know that it's a fantasy adventure and there's a tv show about it, and when I read the first little bit when I was younger I loved the writing and content of what I read.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Anton | 3 comments Not sure if "The Glass Castle" qualifies it's more of a memoir but they do go on some pretty crazy adventures carting their kids around everywhere

message 4: by Broken (new)

Broken  Bookshelf (thebrokenbookshelf) | 36 comments Mod
Nicole wrote: "Not sure if "The Glass Castle" qualifies it's more of a memoir but they do go on some pretty crazy adventures carting their kids around everywhere"

Well, we went with your choice, so I think that was definitely a good qualifier :) Thanks so much for your suggestion!! Hope we can see you out for the study!!