What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance maybe erotica [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (wickedreads) | 5 comments The hero's name is Patrick ("Trick") . Trick is in love with the heroine. But he has a son with another woman that he doesn't know about. The woman he loves is raising his son. He doesn't know that either.

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1382 comments Interesting

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna | 509 comments Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1) by Sam Crescent Devil's Charm plot matches, but the hero's name doesn't;

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (wickedreads) | 5 comments No, that's not the one. Thanks though. The heroine adopts the son when other woman puts baby for adoption.

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (wickedreads) | 5 comments Other woman doesn't know though. I think the heroine is still a virgin as we'll. The son I think he is in his preteen or teens. There's a fire or something at school that other woman tries to harm heroine and son.

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (wickedreads) | 5 comments I've read Devils Charm. Hero knows about his son. Patrick "Trick" has no clue yet about his.

message 7: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (wickedreads) | 5 comments Well I've found the book. It's Trick Truths by Beth Kery! But thank you Anna by getting back to me.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Glad you found book, Leslie. Here's the link - Tricked Truths by Beth Kery.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tricked Truths (other topics)
Devil's Charm (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beth Kery (other topics)