Coffee & Books discussion

Archives > July Sign Ups

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teneal (new)

Teneal | 231 comments "Need help knocking down that sometimes OVERWHELMING To Be Read Shelf of yours???? Pair up with a fellow member and read a book together!

If you are interested, sign up for Book Buddies. You will be randomly paired with another member and together you will chat through PM (personal message) to choose a book to read and discuss during the month. After both of you are finished, please post a summary of the book the two of you chose to read and what you both thought of the book.

If you would like to participate, please sign up by FRIDAY 24 JUNE. Pairings will be announced in this thread on SUNDAY 26 JUNE!

TIPS:
~ Make sure your profile is set to Public, or at least allow non-friends to Private Message you.
~ Consider adding more books to your "To-Read" shelf so it's easier for your partner to choose.
~ ONLY sign up if you are committed to participating!!!
~ Remember to check back to see who you've been paired with.
~ Have fun!"

message 2: by Teneal (last edited Jun 16, 2016 05:24PM) (new)

Teneal | 231 comments Participants
Jazzmine
Rachel Skye
Dewlanna
Keshav
Christine
Desiree
Sara

message 3: by Jazzmine (new)

Jazzmine  (that_broad_chic) I'm in! Can't wait :)

message 4: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) | 3018 comments Mod
Im in of course :)! I promise not to sign up multiple times this time ;) I was just overly excited.

message 5: by Teneal (new)

Teneal | 231 comments Rachel Skye wrote: "Im in of course :)! I promise not to sign up multiple times this time ;) I was just overly excited."

Haha I love your enthusiasm!

message 6: by Dewlanna (new)

Dewlanna | 111 comments I'm in too !

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine | 9 comments I'll participate.

message 8: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Miller | 5 comments Count me in.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara D (saradaugherty) | 47 comments I'd like to join!