Divergent discussion

What might you fix...?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments go!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ One question, is this on just Divergent or the whole series?

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments No idea, that might be important...

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Maybe, just a little…

message 5: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ SPOILER:

WHY TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS?! WHY?! WHY NOT DAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID?!

Sorry I remember what happened at random times and freak out.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Oh, yeah. Me too, a little.

OR EVEN CALEB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 7: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ YES!!!!!!! I WANT TO CRUSH CALEB!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

message 8: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments awwwwwww, well then, let's be more optimistic.........

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Oh, nevermind then!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Yes! Best ending for Allegiant, no one dies!! ESPECIALLY URIAH!!!!!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Okay

message 12: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments ((was that sarcasm..?))

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ((Not at all, he was one of my favorite characters))

message 14: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments LAURA, STOP, DON'T SPOIL!!!!!!!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Oh, right. Sorry!!!!!

message 16: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ SPOILER ALERT! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS IN ALLEGIANT:
THEY ESCAPE CHICAGO
SOME WACKY SCIENTIFIC STUFF GOES ON
URIAH DIES
TRIS DIES
THERE'S TRIS'S FUNERAL

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments HALINA!!!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ HALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments Now I'm sad!!!!

message 20: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I know. That scientific stuff really got me down, too.

message 21: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments scientififc stuff? no-no, death made me sad!

message 22: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I was kidding.

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyokayokay) | 42 comments ah.

message 24: by hud (new)

hud In the end, Tris wakes up to Tori. "Tris, you were under a simulation and..... your results were inconclusive."

message 25: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ YES.

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) What is Beatrice ending up staying in Abnegation....XD

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Ha! Or if she went to a different faction, like Amity!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ME!!!!

message 29: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments Why can't David die! He should Die! Marcus should die! Evelyn should Die! Caleb should die! Everyone should die!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Or the best ending would be where everyone good survives, and David died.

message 31: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments Why did Tris have to die! Why did Uriagh die! Why did they all die!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ I know!! Uriah was one of my favorite characters!! And Tris!! I didn't like Caleb, though, so I think he should've gone in instead.

message 33: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments Why did lynn die!Why did marlene die! Why are people dying! Veronica Roth is so violent!

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Exactly!!! And I've got to go, bye!

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) (This is a spoiler because of Lindsay) (view spoiler)

message 36: by ➳Halina➳ (last edited May 08, 2014 05:02AM) (new)

➳Halina➳ Me too Ella and you guys realize that the key to a good book is killing off the characters, right? (But you have to make your audience fall in love them first.) But that's actually not why Veronica killed off Tris. She killed her off because she thought that she deserved a better ending than "La dee da going happily off into the sunset." And for that "better ending" she had Tris die for a person/society.

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) Yeah I've seen the interview, Halina. She thought that her books deserved a better ending than that. IT also showed Tris' inner Abnegation, what her parents wanted her to be.

message 38: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Yeah, I saw it, too. They also talked about something that made me regret ever watching that video. Am I right, Ella?

message 39: by hud (new)

hud IZZIE SAW SHAILINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by hud (new)

hud AND ANSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by hud (new)

hud AND JOHN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by hud (new)

hud BUT SHE DIDN'T GET AN AUTOGRAPH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by ➳Halina➳ (last edited May 08, 2014 05:37AM) (new)

➳Halina➳ I know.

WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR.

message 44: by hud (new)

hud I. Don't. know.

message 45: by hud (new)

hud What if Tris ran into the wall at the end of ziplining and the book just ended right there? Or Tobias never woke from the sim? Or she never Went to Candor? Or Eriudite headquarters? What if she never left the city? What if she did, but Caleb sacrificed himself. Then they would have a BIG HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ (last edited May 08, 2014 05:56AM) (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ YAY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is what should've happened, a big happily ever after !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by hud (new)

hud YEP!!!!

message 48: by Albert (new)

Albert Wilhelmy | 16 comments Lindsay, you are so dull, we are allowed to talk about allegiant right?

message 49: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ yeah. but no spoilers she said.

e l -illcallubymine (ellaistired) :( PWEASE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

« previous 1