2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

A Fistful of Charms (The Hollows, #4)
This topic is about A Fistful of Charms
A Fistful of Charms > A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Jun 20, 2016 09:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
The evil night things that prowl Cincinnati despise witch and bounty hunter Rachel Morgan. Her new reputation for the dark arts is turning human and undead heads alike with the intent to possess, bed, and kill her -- not necessarily in that order.

Now a mortal lover who abandoned Rachel has returned, haunted by his secret past. And there are those who covet what Nick possesses -- savage beasts willing to destroy the Hollows and everyone in it if necessary.

Forced to keep a low profile or eternally suffer the wrath of a vengeful demon, Rachel must nevertheless act quickly. For the pack is gathering for the first time in millennia to ravage and to rule. And suddenly more than Rachel's soul is at stake.

Character List
(view spoiler)

I just finished re-reading our discussion of the third book, Every Which Way But Dead (VERY helpful as a refresher), and saw that we'd planned to read this one in June...2015! I cannot believe a year has elapsed.

Better late than never!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "I just finished re-reading our discussion of the third book, Every Which Way But Dead (VERY helpful as a refresher), and saw that we'd planned to read this one in June...2015! I cannot..."

I also re-read it to refresh my memory :0)

One thing that hasn't come back to me is how Rachel got out of being Al's familiar. I know it has something to do with the other powerful demon that Al is afraid of and Lee accidentally binding himself to Al...

My memory is poor but didn't she trick him with the circle?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "My memory is poor but didn't she trick him with the circle?"

My memory is as poor as yours :0)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Despite my issues with Fistful, I still want to continue the series. Anyone want to read the next book in August?

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Sorry I am so behind...I have not had much audio book time. I am hoping to finish in the next few days...and I am down to read the next one as I want to get further in the series!

Lauren, I'm really tight for August. I can put it on my plan but it would be more like the end of the month or into September.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments September is good for me too.

Great! I'll set it up.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments :0)