dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) finished characters go here

message 2: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 49 comments Mod
Name: Quinn
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Quinn is fun and loving, he is shy at first but once you get to know him he'll be your best friend. Just don't get on his bad side.
Hobbies: Singing, Drawing, Being Creative, Solving Problems, Talking to people.
Strengths: he's a great people person, and is very adventurous
Weakness: He's afraid of heights, and pain really.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Basics:
Name: Alexander Rybak
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Norwegian
Place of birth: Minsk, Belarus
Type of musician: Violinist, singer, composer

Physical Characteristics:
Picture:
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
description
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Eyes: Brown
Habits: Chewing on his nails
Hobbies: Singing, violin
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Classy
Greatest flaw: Childish
Best quality: Fun

Description:
Personality: Alex is very energetic. He is funny, kind, caring, loving. He is very passionate about his work and likes to make people part of his music. He loves to laugh, smile, and over all have fun. He is very sweet.
Strengths: Singing, violin
Weaknesses: Dancing
Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert
Dislikes: Rudeness, seeing people struggling

History:
Childhood and Teen years: Alexander Rybak was born on May 13th 1986 in Minsk, the capital of Belarus. At the age of five, Alexander and his little family of three moved to Norway and settled at Nesodden near Oslo. Alexanders parents are both professional musicians and they taught their son to play the violin and piano from an early age. Soon, he had to choose between his two instruments and he decided to go with the violin. He still plays the piano – as a hobby – along with the guitar.

Alexander practiced with fierce discipline for many hours every day and played concerts with his family and their musician friends. At a very young age he debuted on the stage and many noticed Alexander’s talents. He enrolled at The Barrat Due Institute of Music when he was 10. Alexander studied the great classical masters, but was from the beginning also preoccupied with thinking “outside the box”. He began playing jazz and popular standards as well as pop hits. He composed music from an early age. His violin took him to far away places including Russia, The United States and China as a member of various orchestras.

Adulthood:
Born with a competitive streak, Alexander joined the Norwegian talent-contest “Idol”in 2005, but didn’t get to the final. A year later at the age of 20, he joined another talent contest, “Kjempesjansen”(Norway´s got talent) with a broader approach to music and use of instruments. With his own, jazzy composition “Foolin”, Alexander won the contest and the hearts of the Norwegian nation!

The director of one of Oslo’s biggest theatres cast Alexander for a production of “Fiddler on the Roof”. His performance led to a multitude of rave reviews and he was awarded a Hedda Award, the highest acclamation a stage actor can achieve in Norway. In between all of his engagements, Alexander found time to travel like fiddlers did in the old days, playing for food and lodging in some of the valleys and islands of Norway.

On one of these trips, he got inspired to write a song called “Fairytale”and when the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation contacted him in late 2008, he had a plan. Alexander Rybak signed up for the national Eurovision selection in Norway with his own song “Fairytale“. He performed on stage with folk dancers of the Frikar Dance Company and won with the highest score of viewer votes ever. He went on to the 54th Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow in May 2009 and won with a landslide victory. He finished with a grand total of 387 points, breaking the previous record of 292 points scored by Lordi in 2006 and scoring 169 points more than the runner-up from Iceland.

“Fairytale”, became a major hit in Europe and was #1 on most European iTunes charts the following week. It also reached top 3 on the European chart, #1 in Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Russia and #2 in Ireland, Finland and the Netherlands.

Alexander released his debut album “Fairytales” in more than 25 European countries including Scandinavia, Russia/CIS, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, France and Greece. The “Fairytales” album reached triple platinum status in Norway within two months. It has also reached Gold status in Sweden and Double Platinum status in Russia, where Alexander in mid August 2009 was #1 on the Russian Billboard charts.

After his Eurovision-Victory in May 2009, Alexander was requested for concerts and TV-shows allover the world and he went on a long Concert-Tour with his band and dancers and performed in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, UK, USA etc. while he kept working and preparing for his future projects

n March 2010, Alexander was awarded with the Norwegian Grammy-award: The coveted music prize “Spellemann of the Year” 2009.

Around the same time, he was invited to the Russian MUZ-awards in Moscow, where he received a MUZ-award as “The Best Newcomer of 2009”

Alexanders interest in acting led to a character role in the movie “Yohan: The Child Wanderer” and to the Norwegian voice dubbing of the lead character, Hiccup in the animated movies from Dreamworks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” and “How To Train Your Dragon 2”

In 2011, Alexander launched a new project: Musical workshops with young musicians from music schools and youth orchestras. Alexander has developed the concept of 3 days of workshop and a final, public concert with him and the young musicians. The workshops have been a huge success in Norway, Sweden, USA and Turkey and with his love of teaching and the inspiration he gets from children, it is something Alexander really loves to do.

In September 2011, Alexander went back to school at Barratt Due Musical Institute to finish his violin studies and get his bachelor degree as a violinist, something that had been postponed because of his Eurovision victory in 2009. While he completed his studies, he managed to continue his career as a performer, though with a little less packed schedule. Alexander passed his exam at Barrat Due in June 2012 and got his bachelor degree with a top ‘A’ grade.

n 2014, Alexander sent a song to the American company Dreamworks Animation, who produced the “How To Train Your Dragon” movie and they liked his song, “Into a Fantasy” so much, that they decided to use it for the soundtrack of the second movie in the sequel: “How To Train Your Dragon 2”. It was close to the premier of the movie and it was really too late to add another song, but Dreamworks managed to add “Into a Fantasy” to the soundtrack of the movie in Scandinavia, many slavic and most European countries. Alexander, once again, also did the Norwegian voice-dubbing of the lead-character in this movie.

In 2014 Alexander composed songs for the national Eurovision-selections in Malta and Belarus. In Malta, he wrote the song “Still Here” for the young, talented singer Franklin Calleja and in Belarus, he wrote the song “Accent” for the girl group “Milki”, a group of 5 talented singers he had found himself after having organized open auditions in 5 Belarussian cities. Neither “Still Here” or “Accent” won their national finals, but they got good placements and good reviews. Alexander will continue the collaboration with “Milki”and they have plans about a joint concert tour. .

In July 2015, Alexander took part in a theatre production in Norway, “Soot-Spelet”, where some of the most popular actors in Norway and Sweden were in the cast. Alexander was cast to play the role as one of his big idols, the legendary Norwegian violinist and composer Ole Bull.

Family:
Siblings: None
Spouse: None
Children: None
Parents: Alive
Grandparents: ?
Relationship status: Single

Other:
Instrument: Violin
Favorite animal: Puppy
Favorite flower: Rose
Favorite food: Chocolate
Birthstone: Emerald
Birth flower: Lily of the Valley
Astronomical Zodiac: Taurus
~Strength: romantic, decisive, logical, diligent, ardent, patient, talented in art, perseverant, benevolent
~Weakness: prejudiced, dependent, stubborn
~Symbol: Bull
~Element: Earth
~Sign Ruler: Venus
~Lucky Color: Pink
~Lucky Number: 6
~Jewelry: Emerald, Jade
~Best Match: Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus
~Celebrities: Karl Marx, William Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci, David Beckham, Al Pacino
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

Music:
Offical music videos
No Boundaries

message 4: by Astra (last edited Jun 01, 2016 09:09PM) (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Basics:
Name: Jason Todd the Red Hood
Nicknames: Jay, Jaybird. Little Wing (He will murder anyone other than his closest friends or family that calls him Little Wing)
Sexual orientation: Bisexual, panromantic,
Nationality: American
Place of birth: Gotham, NY, America

Picture:
description
description
description
description
description
description

Height: 6'
Weight: 190
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black with white streak
Distinguishing features: White streak in his hair
Habits: Smoking
Greatest flaw: Temperamental
Best quality: Courageous

Description:
Personality:He can be angry, but there is more to him than anger and emotions. There is a hurt person, someone who was victimized, and feels betrayed by those he loved most and wants vengeance on those who betrayed him and those who hurt him.
Someone who wanted nothing more than a family. Someone who lies to himself. Someone who on the outside is arrogant, sarcastic, snarky, cheeky and can even be quite cruel and on the inside is actually quite self-loathing. A smart, cunning, highly skilled and talented vigilante. There was a hero who wanted to do good, and identified so much with victims that he was enraged beyond belief on their behalf when they were hurt. Somewhere in Jason is that hero from his Boy Wonder days and we’ve seen small glimpses of it since his return. There’s someone who both loves and hates his family and is jealous of his brothers and desperate for attention from them and especially from Bruce. Someone who wants to protect Gothamites from the horrors inflicted upon him by saving them from criminals.Someone who believes it’s his responsibility to save them and make Gotham a better place. Someone who would die to save an innocent life.
Strengths: Fighting, flirting
Weaknesses: Personality, fears
Introvert or Extrovert: Both
Fears: Clowns, crowbars
Dislikes: People being hurt

History:
Childhood: Jason had a rough life. His father abused his mother and him. When he was 6 his father was sent to jail. Jason and his mother ended up on the streets. Jason tried to take care of his mother, stealing and taking small jobs, some of which would be frowned upon. When he was 7 his mother died from overdose. Living in the slums Jason avoided social workers and foster homes. He was eventually adopted

Teen years: Jason wasn't a fan of his adopted family, always breaking the rules and what not. At about 16 he started to take fighting crime into his own hands

Adulthood: Jason took on the name Red Hood, keeping his double crime fighting life a secret by hiding his stuff in his messy apartment. He hits up on all the clubs, especially all the ones with the pretty ladies. During the late night he goes out as Red Hood and fights/kills human traffickers, the worst of the drug dealers, and other criminals.

Family:
Siblings: No biological siblings
Children: None, that he knows of
Parents: Dad's in jail. Mom's dead. He hates his adopted father
Grandparents: Dead
Relationship status: Single and hitting on all the ladies

Other:
Favorite animal: Wolf
Favorite flower: None
Favorite food: Chili dogs
Pet: A brown owl that has a red head
Theme song: Red Hood theme, Sound of Silence and Wolf
Birthstone: Peridot
Birth flower: Gladiolus
Astronomical Zodiac: Virgo
~Strength: helping, elegant, perfectionist, modest, practical, clearheaded
~Weakness: picky, nosey, tortuous, confining
~Symbol: Virgin maiden
~Element: Earth
~Sign Ruler: Mercury
~Lucky Color: Gray
~Lucky Number: 7
~Jewelry: Sapphire, Amber
~Best Match: Sagittarius, Taurus and Gemini
~Celebrities: Warren Buffett, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Rebecca De Mornay, Richard Gere
Chinese Zodiac: Pig

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Jun 01, 2016 09:44PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments

name: Nadia Clarke
ethnicity: Latina
Nadia is not generally a person one would want to associate themselves with. She's the kind of person that sets fire to everything around her in the hopes of getting a rise out of someone, but she can't seem to work out her own emotions. She's volatile like an explosive, but most times she is simply described as numb. Laughter and smiles are hard to come by, but glares and threats are generously doled out. Nadia has a very specific inability to adjust to change, invoking a tremendous fit from her if something has been knocked out its usual place in her life. She can't adjust plans for anyone, even if she wanted to. Which she probably wouldn't. And getting someone to force her to is most definitely not the right way. She doesn't hate authority figures, to be frank; she just doesn't think they apply to her. Too many years of being spoiled and getting what she wants has done that to her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Basics:

Name: Aaliyah Wood (Pronounced Ah- Lee- Ya, meaning "Going up, noble, or ascending)

Sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None

Nationality: British

Place of birth: London England

Date of Birth: April 1, 1995

Picture:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im...

Height: 4'9

Weight: 89

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Favorite Sayings:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

“Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream you have in your sleep? Or the dissatisfying reality when you wake up?”

“It’s ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by the things we’ve seen coming”

“Some walks you have to take alone”

“Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart”

“When you feel like quitting, just think of the reason why you’ve started”

“I don’t trust words. I trust actions”

“I’m too busy working on my grass to know if yours is greener”

“I’m not random, you just can’t think as fast as me”

“Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you”

“Stars can’t shine without darkness”

“Better wipe that look off your face”

“It hurts to have the person who made you feel so special yesterday, to make you feel so unwanted today”

“I see beauty in everything but me”

“Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes I’m smiling but inside I’m dying”

Disabilities: Cancer (In her lungs)

Style: Whatever she feels comfortable in. (wears a lot of black, gold, white and gray)

Greatest flaw: She's dying, so she wants to do everything and anything. Even if she could get in huge trouble.

Best quality: Being adventurous and won't back down from something

Description:

Personality: Allie is a very upbeat kind of girl. She wants to do everything that she can do in life before she dies. She knows it's coming one day. She is always having mood swings. She can be very possessive at one point, crying at the next and then she's smiling. You don't want to cross her or her friends cause she will beat the crap out of you.

Strengths:
-Cooking
-Using technology
-Being lazy
-Making friends

Weaknesses:
-Short temper
-Her friends
-Water (can't swim)
-Exercising

Introvert or Extrovert: An Introverted Extrovert

Goals: To do everything in life before she dies

Fears:
-Dolls
-Puppets
-Mannequins
-Water
-Dying without making her mark
-No one caring about her

-Climbing

Dislikes:
-Tall people
-Stronger people
-Annoying people
-People who put their hands/feet on the chair she's sitting in
-Vegetables

History:
Childhood: She's lived a semi-normal life. She had two fathers (gay marriage) and she's a only child. She lived a normal life till when she was 8 she couldn't breath. That's when she found out she had cancer. Her fathers always pampered her and always tried to get her out of grief. She always was thinking about how long she had left.

Teen years: She went away from home to look for her birth parents, always wanting to know why'd they'd give her away. She looked across the country, but she soon found out her mother died of Cancer (How she got it). She went back home to her family only to find out that one of her father. On her to America do sight see, her plane crashed, and she ended up here.

Family
Father: Mark P. Wood} Status: Deceased
Father: William F. Wood} Status: Alive
Birth Mother: Alice K. Smith} Status: Deceased

Other:

Favorite animal: Wolves

Favorite flower: Lily

Favorite food: Strawberries

Theme song:
~R.I.P Everyone By JJ Demon
~Hold My Hand By Jess Glynne

Birthstone: Diamond

Birth flower: Sweat Pea

Astronomical Zodiac: Aries
Symbol: ♈️ Ram

Strengths
-Independent
-Optimistic
-Courageous

Weaknesses
-Moody
-Inpatient
-Short Tempered

Element: Fire

~Sign Ruler: Mars

~Lucky Color: Red, Scarlet

~Lucky Number: 9 and 6

~Best Match: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac: Dog

As Dogs are not good at communication, it is difficult for them to convey their minds to others. Thus Dogs tend to leave others the impression of a stubborn personality

Born with a good nature, Dogs do not tend to be criminals or seek dishonest gain. They just need a quiet life and a good family, and thus forget the ugliness and evil on earth.

Dogs are always ready to help others, and do not care about their own interests, but if they find themselves betrayed by cunning people they will feel shocked and hurt.

When thrown into doubt, Dogs think the world is evil and complicated. Then they criticize sharply when giving comments on something, and infer all things are according to their pessimistic point of view.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Name: Karana Farmer
Place of birth: Detroit
Date of Birth: June 28th

Picture: https://sotwpodcast.files.wordpress.c...
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 105
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Blonde
Distinguishing features: Tattoo on her shoulder- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Hobbies: Running
Style: Athletic or a nice casual
Greatest flaw: Dedication and Innocence
Best quality: Dedication

Personality: She is dedicated with everything she does and is a bit shy when she meets new people but tends to warm up to them very quickly. She loves to run and won't go anywhere without her running shoes.
Introvert or Extrovert: A little of both
Fears: She has many, many but to name a few- Needles, being alone, falling, scared of a failed marriage

History
Childhood: She grew up in Detroit and tried to stay away from gang violence and any thing Detroit was know for. That was until her mother was killed in a drive by shooting. Her father hunted down the man and mustered him, he's now in jail and Karana lives with her aunt. This all happened when she was 8.
Teen years: Her aunt also lived in Detroit so she got to stay in her school with her friends, her teenage years were fairly normal, she had a few boyfriends and had friend drama.

Family
Parents: Mother Deceased, Father in Jail
Grandparents: Doesn't know them

Other
Weapons: Very hand with a bow and throwing knifes
Favorite animal: Otters
Favorite flower: Lilies
Favorite food: Pasts
Pet: None
Theme song: Anything by Luke Bryan

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 20 comments

Name: Jewels Korrel
Nationality: Canadian
Place of birth: Mississauga, Canada
Date of Birth: 2000

Picture:

Height: 5'4.5
Weight: 125
Hair: Brown with blonde streaks
Distinguishing features: She has a long scar down her left shoulder blade ending at the middle of her back.
Habits: None
Hobbies: Running and playing cello

Favorite Sayings:

"Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you."

"Don't give up I believe in you all. A person's a person no matter how small." ~Dr. Seuss

"Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I know I am crazy therefore I am not crazy, isn't that crazy?"

Disabilities: She has PTSD
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Normal. Not shabby or to elegant.

Greatest flaw: Innocence
Best quality: her ability to sass.

Description:

Personality: Jewels is a sweet funny out going girl. She has the ability to sass others if she wanted to. She loves to call herself the queen of sass. But when it comes down to hard times Jewels is a completely different person. When she is yelled at her entire body shuts down and she goes mute and expressionless.

Strengths: People who support her.
Weaknesses: When people talk about her past.
Introvert or Extrovert: A little bit of both.
Goals: To be able to help people with issues.
Fears: Her parents coming home.
Dislikes: Her parents.

History:
Childhood:
When she was a little girl Jewels started getting abused at the age of six when her parents came home drunk one night. They had started beating her to the point she was in the hospital for a week.
Teen years:
When Jewels was about 14 her parents started locking her in the basement for a week with so little food and no where to sleep. When she was 15 she had whitnessed the murder of her own boyfriend by her father. He had shot him dead. Jewels soon had PTSD steering her friends away.

Adulthood:
Elderly years:Nothing yet

Family:
Siblings: Her older brother dead.
Parents: her parents who are in Jail.
Grandparents: Doesn't know them
Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle. ((Jk Jk Jk.) She's just single.

Other:
Weapons: She's really good with a bow.
Favorite animal: Owls.
Favorite flower: Lilly
Favorite food: Steak
Pet: German Shepard named Max.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m4TV...
Birthstone: Zircon, Tanzanite and Turquoise.
Birth flower:Narcissus
Astronomical Zodiac: Sagittarius
~Lucky Number: 9
~Jewelry: She has dog tags
~Best Match: Sagittarius, Taurus and Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Year of the dragon

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Basics:

Name: Mint Sophia Blumen
Nickname: Rabbit I'm small, I'm quick and I can be a bit paranoid.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Place of birth: Detroit, Michigan

Height: 5"2
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eyes: Bright green dappled with gold
Hair: Long, messy and dirty blonde
Distinguishing features: A scar across her left eye that leaves it blind
Habits: Biting her fingernails, picking at her skin, meth, smoking, drinking
Hobbies: Anything artsy, singing/rapping
Favorite Sayings: "Morals have prices, like everything else."
Disabilities: Half-blindness, addiction, bipolar disorder
Style: Baggy, shabby
Greatest flaw: Her me-first mentality
Best quality: Her loyalty to her friends

Description:

Personality: Mint's a kind soul, but she doesn't let it shine through. She shys away from other people and normally is alone. If you befriend her, she's a wonderful friend, but if you get on her bad side, she's a terrible enemy.
Strengths: Art, combat
Weaknesses: Physical labor, human interaction
Introvert or Extrovert: Introvert
Goals: Getting clean
Fears: Death, the dark, her father finding her
Dislikes: People, loud noises

History:

Childhood: Mint's childhood was mainly uneventful until her mother died when she and her twin sister Tyme were seven. When her mom was out of the way, her father made inappropriate advances on the two young girls, leading to full-blown sexual abuse. Mint ran away from home and lived on the streets with Tyme. At the time, she started to develop the meth addiction that controls her today.
Teen years: When Mint was fifteen, Tyme was killed in the same street fight that blinded her. After she watched her sister die, Mint fell into a deep depression, started to shoot meth and took up residence at a drug den. She sold herself into the sex trade and found herself pregnant with a baby girl.
Adulthood: Mint made a smuggling deal with a dealer (Which was to transport meth on a long-haul flight). She accepted. But sadly, we know what happened next.

Family:

Siblings: Tyme (deceased)
Spouse: None, but many one night stands
Children: Winter and Summer (fathered by a unknown john)
Parents: Thomas and Maggie Blumen (deceased)
Grandparents: Ana and Lester Blumen
Relationship status: Single, but she works as a hooker.

Other:

Weapons: She always carries a knife in her boot.
Favorite animal: Raven
Favorite flower: Hydrangea
Favorite food: Steak
Pet: A stray dog named Grey who follows her around for food scraps.
Theme song(s): Airplanes Pt. II - B.o.B/Eminem/Hayley Williams
Birthstone: Aquamarine
Birth flower: Daffodil
Astronomical Zodiac: Pisces
Symbol: Fish
Element: Water
Sign Ruler: Neptune
Lucky Color: Silver
Lucky Number: 11
Jewelry: Ivory stone
Best Match: Scorpio, Cancer, Capcricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Other: Recently released from jail after her involvement in a drive-by. Is HIV-positive from sharing needles. She recently broke up with her boyfriend (a pimp who beat her).

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2016 10:23AM) (new)

@Rose, our characters are from the same place, should they know each other, if you want?

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Sure!

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) That sounds interesting!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

How should they?

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Friends from school? Lived in the same apartment for a while?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, they have a 7 yer gap

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Mint maybe robbed her?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they ran into each other at the jail where their fathers are kept?

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Sounds good!

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Want to RP?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

In Plane, sure I guess

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Should I go waltz in!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sophie Thomas
Place of birth: Chicago
Date of Birth: April 5th

Physical Characteristics
Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Height: 3' 8"
Weight: 65
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Hobbies: Sports and music, Soccer, Softball, Basketball, swimming, Singing, piano, guitar
Style: Sun dresses mostly or a cute shirt and jeans

Description
Personality: Sophie is very shy and won't talk to others very easily, she doesn't like being with people. Although, she loved sports. She used music to get away from people.
Introvert or Extrovert: Imtrovert
Fears: Well she's 6 so she's scared of like everything

History
Childhood: She had a pretty regular childhood, she lives with her classically trained mother since her father left when she was born, disappointed that she was a girl. Her mother kept her busy with activities since she was always working.

Family
Parents: Mother is Alive but her Father left
Grandparents: Never sees her Father's side and her grandmother is dead and she sees her grandfather about 3 times a year.

Other
Favorite animal: ALL cats
Favorite food: Hotdogs

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 21 comments Name: Claire Durand
Nationality: French
Place of birth: Paris, France.
Date of Birth: December 21, 1999

Physical Characteristics
Picture: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/1468...
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135
Eyes: deep blue
Hair: Platinum blonde
Distinguishing features: wears tiny thin braids in her hair, is extremely pale.
Habits: bites her nails, smoking.
Hobbies: Writing, singing
Favorite Sayings: La foi peut déplacer mountians. ((Faith can move mountains))
Disabilities: She's not very strong.
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Free, breezy, but still modest.
Greatest flaw: She sometimes falls into speaking french on accident.
Best quality: She sees the best in people.

Description
Personality: Warm, kind, gentle, understanding, stubborn
Strengths: She is a great healer, she sees the best in people, she's very smart.
Weaknesses: She trusts too easily, she's not very strong.
Goals: She wants to become a doctor without boarders.
Fears: She's afraid of lightning and confinement.
Dislikes: storms, fighting, breaking the rules

History
Childhood: Claire was born in Paris, France but grew up in the countryside. Her father ran a vineyard and her mother was the best baker in the village. Claire had a horse named Fontaine and used to ride her with her Father all around the vineyard.

Teen years: Claire decided that for her sixteenth birthday she wanted to travel America for a year. It was on one of her plane rides that she crashed on the island.

Family
Siblings: Two older twin brothers, Marius (19) and Enjorlas (19)
Parents: Marie Durand(mother) and Jean Durand(father)
Grandparents: died before Claire was born.

Other
Weapons: She hates fighting and weapons, but is skilled with a dagger.
Favorite animal: Wolf
Favorite food: Cheese and Fruit
Pet: Horse named Fontaine
Theme song: Dites-Moi

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Basics

Name: Daniel Carter

Relationship Status

Sexuality: Pansexual (Straight)
Relationship: Single
Crush: None

Appearance

Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
Skin: White
Height: 6’
Weight: 198

Personality

Daniel doesn't like to back down to a challenge. You say "fight me" you'll regret it. He may not look like much, but he can take you down in a matter of seconds. He normally doesn't like to start fights, and he avoids them at all costs. He is strong and does not only get to you on the outside, he's a master as getting inside your head and screwing up your mind. He's not a follower nor a leader. He is just there. He isn't afraid to get tasered, because he wants a challenge. He thinks most of this is a game. He's teasing, caring, kind, and loyal to whoever is brave enough to approach him and be his friend.

History

He was adopted into a wealthy family, but with his grandmother hating him for being a child that his original mother didn't want, she never let him live in the main mansion, and was always being rude to him. He travels a lot, with his business company (as the only child to his parents).

Family

Henry S. Cater} Age: 45} Alive
Cathy M. Cater} Age: 44} Alive
Birth Mother} Unknown

Strengths

-Fighting
-Not caring
-Hiding emotions
-Being quiet and sneaky
-Covering his tracks

Weaknesses

-His family
-His friends
-Losing his temper

Introvert or Extrovert: An Introverted extrovert

Fears: Losing the ones he loves

Quotes:
“I think it’s about time to find out what we’re up against”

“Just follow me and run like your bloody life is on the line. Because it is”

“I just feel like I need to save everybody to redeem myself”

“Not all queens wear crowns
Not all heroes wear capes
Not all angels have wings
Not all warriors have armor”

“It’s kinda hard to ask a dead guy what he did wrong”

“Be careful. Don’t die”

“If you ain’t scared, you ain’t human”

-Favorite animal: Panther
-Favorite flower: Lily
-Favorite food: It's all the same

Theme song:
O Middle Finger By Bohnes
O R.I.P Everyone By JJ demon

Birthday: April 9, 1998

Birthstone: Diamond

Birth flower: Sweet Pea

Astronomical Zodiac: Aries ♈

Symbol: ♈️ Ram

Strengths
-Independent
-Optimistic
-Courageous

Weaknesses
-Moody
-Inpatient
-Short Tempered

Element: Fire

Chinese Zodiac: Tiger

People born in the year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and self-confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.
With stubborn personalities and tough judgment, tigers work actively and boldly express themselves, and do things with a high-handed manner. They are authoritative and never go back on what they have said. With great confidence and indomitable fortitude, they can be competent leaders.
They will not make preparations for anything, but they can handle anything that comes along. While they are not motivated by money or power, Tigers love be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means important value to them, and they do not like to obey others.

The Luckiest Things for “Tigers”
Lucky numbers: 1, 3, and 4 and numbers containing them (like 13 and 43)
Lucky colors: blue, gray, orange
Lucky flowers: yellow lily, cineraria

Things That Should Be Avoided by “Tigers”
Unlucky colors: brown
Unlucky numbers: 6, 7, and 8

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Allie, do you want your Guy and Karan's to maybe form a close relationship while on the island? There about the same age

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, how do you want them to meet?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe he helps her with her injuries and calms her down so she trusts him but maybe only him?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok sweet!

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Name: Nessie Fairmont

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Picture: Faceclaim-Astrid Berges-Frisbey

Height: 5.7 feet
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Hazel

History: Growing up, Nessie was probably the most beautiful girl around. In middle school, it became evident that she was the center of social life. But somehow she managed to stay away from clichés of popular girls and became everyone's friend. However, that all changed when a girl named Bree came to town.
Bree was exactly the clichés Nessie avoided. She was gorgeous, a perfect supermodel. She was two different people, around teachers a smart, inclusive girl, but the moment they were out of earshot she turned. Bree quite literally made school a hell for Nessie. Every friend Nessie had thought she had joined Bree in tormenting her. Smart, beautiful Nessie sunk down, friendless and abandoned. She didn't go to her parents, who had their own problems. For about a month in grade eight, Nessie stopped being tormented. She thought it was over. But then it came back-worse.
For all her life, Nessie had been in love with her childhood friend, Ewan. Bree somehow knew this. And Bree was in love with him too. Bree did something incredibly awful, and any spark she might've had with Ewan evaporated. Nessie sunk into her lowest point. Even Nessie parents heard about it, but they didn't know who everyone was talking about. All they knew was that their daughter was an honour roll student who had lots of friends. Nessie desperately tried to stop the torment, but it just got worse. From mean graffiti to Bree paying someone to beat her up, Nessie deduced that the only way to escape it was to leave. Over the next year, Nessie worked too many jobs to count, earning thousands of dollars. She bought a plane ticket and left before her graduating year, never telling her parents.

Father: Richard Fairmont
Mother: Evaline Fairmont