The Island. discussion

Roleplay > The plane

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 49 comments Mod
((After we come up with a couple characters start on this board and stay here for awhile until we're ready to crash the plane hahaha))

message 2: by Elijah (new)

Quinn was practically shaking in his seat. He hated airplanes, something so big, how did it sustain itself in the air for so long. It also didn't help they were flying over the Pacific Ocean, not his favorite thing in the world but at least it was pretty. This calmed his nerves a bit, he noticed the person next to him.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Destination of the plane? like asia, or Australia, or north or south america))

message 4: by Elijah (new)

((Thailand?)) idk I was thinking of somewhere tropical.

message 5: by Elijah (new)

))

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Okay. Just wondering because it's important to one of my characters))

message 7: by Elijah (new)

((Ok cool))

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Alex was excited. He was on tour and his next stop was in Thailand, where he'd never been. It was honestly a bit nerve racking but at the same time he was really excited. He smiled, hardly keeping still in his seat

Jason just wanted to sleep until they got to Thailand. He didn't want to have anything to do with any of these people. He just wanted to get his suitcase with his uniform, get out of the city once the land, and get going on his mission

message 9: by Elijah (new)

"Hi" Quinn said "My name is Quinn."
"I guess we're plane buddies he said to the guy next to him.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((ooo, who to pick... I think I might say Jay))

message 11: by Elijah (new)

((Yes that's who I wanted, I figured they were such opposites it would be a good contrast)))

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Got it!))

"Let me sleep" Jason muttered sliding down in his seat. "If you must know my name is Jason,"

message 13: by Elijah (new)

"That's a cool name, I had a cousin named Jason..."

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Humph" Jason glared a bit, though not bat glare level.

message 15: by Elijah (new)

Alright guess he's not a Chatty Cathy." Quinn thought to himself not realizing he had said it out loud.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Bat glare. Jason was irritated. He didn't do well when he was irritated. It didn't help the guy in front of him was practically bouncing up and down. "I just want to sleep then get off this plane" Jason said. Maybe hit up some clubs too

message 17: by Elijah (new)

"Ok no need to tell about it" Quinn looked over and noticed a cut not playing his guitar.

message 18: by Elijah (new)

*nice *boy

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason grumbled to himself. broken bird. he shuddered a little

message 20: by Elijah (new)

"Just because your having a bad day doesn't mean you have to make everyone's flight bad too." Quinn said with a stir mess he didn't know he had.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "do you see any cute ladies on this plane. no. I mean you aren't bad looking yourself" Jason kind of started talking to himself

message 22: by Elijah (new)

"I think he's dreaming" Quinn whispered to the guy on his other side.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I heard that" Jason said

message 24: by Elijah (new)

Quinn silenced himself as he saw that it was doing no good to keep talking about Jason while he was trying to sleep.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason suddenly missed Star and Roy. they had some good nights together

message 26: by Elijah (new)

((Gtg pick back up tomorrow?))

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yeah))

message 28: by Elijah (new)

Quinn jolted awake as the plane shook a bit. God he hated planes but he couldn't wait to get to Thailand. This is the first time he's been out of the country since a year or two ago.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason grumbled a bit when the plane shook. maybe he should've accepted that offer to get to use the private jet

message 30: by Elijah (new)

Why are people so grumpy these days? Quinn thought to himself.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason could probably lighten up, but he didn't want top

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments Sighing, Nadia turned attention to the small square of sky she could see from her seat. The man to her left was blocking much of the view with his substantially larger frame. Huffing now, she pressed back into her seat just before the plane was hit with another round of turbulence. The seat belt signal lit up overhead, which she eyed dubiously. If the plane went down, what good would a seat belt do?

message 33: by Elijah (new)

Quinn shivered as another round of turbulence came through and the seat belt lights turned on. Cause that's gonna help.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason huffed. no. no seat belt.

message 35: by Elijah (new)

Quinn looked over to the man next to him
"Ummmm sir, you might want to put your seatbelt on in case we all crash and fall to our deaths." Quinn said as he woke the man next to him

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Seatbelts are pointless" Jason said

message 37: by Elijah (new)

"Okay..." Quinn said not knowing how to respond to someone so incompetent.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Jason sighed

message 39: by Elijah (new)

Quinn had noticed a girl behind him.
"Hi." He said " sorry I'm just really bored and the guy next to me is very rude." He said with a smile.

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments Nadia looked up as she heard someone's voice. She glanced up at the man, then to other passengers beside her to be sure he wasn't talking to them. "And how am I supposed to solve your problem," she replied, brows raised.

message 41: by Elijah (new)

"I just wanted to introduce myself. " He said

message 42: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 14 comments "So your name is 'Sorry, I'm just really bored and the guy next to me is rude'?" She cocked her head forward slightly at this. "Well, my name is 'I don't care'. Nice to meet you."

message 43: by Elijah (new)

Nice to meet you..." Quinn said

message 44: by Elijah (new)

Turbulence shook the plane.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2016 09:29AM) (new)

Karana had been asleep the whole plane flight but woke up suddenly when the turbulence shook the plane. She got a little scared, she'd never flown on a plane before, even if she was 17. Her aunt and uncle were sending her on a vacation for her graduation present.

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Are you okay?" Alex asked the girl next to him who had been asleep the whole flight so far

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She held her blanket hard. "Yea,yea, I'm ok." She nodded. "I've just I never flown before and that scared me a little." She smiled and blushed, surprised she admitted that.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "don't worry about the turbulence. I've flown lots of times and never once have I been in a plane crash" Alex said

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" She asked. "I'm seen a lot of plane chases on the news, it seems to happen a lot, I was nervous when I heard I had to fly here."

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It doesnt actually happen as much as it seems" Alex said

« previous 1 3