Tea and Tales with Cate and Allison discussion

Don't You Cry
This topic is about Don't You Cry
June 2016: Don't You Cry > Don't You Cry

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catie (catiebutler) | 225 comments Mod
Happy June!

For June, we'll be reading Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica. Allison and I thought this would be a great lighter read to gear up for our big summer read Gone With The Wind starting in July. We also decided since GWTW is such a large book, it will be our book for July and August. Giving everyone a little more time to read and enjoy the book.

Stay tuned for the announcement for our live discussion for When Breath Becomes Air. Allison will be posting about it soon.

Hope everyone's summer is off to a great start!

Cate

Chandra Claypool (WhereTheReaderGrows) (wherethereadergrows) I'm so excited for this! I just got this last week. Love Mary!!!

Yay!! I really can't wait to read this! I've heard AMAZING tithings about this author!!

Caitlin I love this author! Can't wait to read this book!!

Caitlin, this will be my first foray into this author's work. I've heard such amazing things about her books! And Allison is a huge fan, so I'm really excited! :)

message 6: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin | 6 comments This sounds good! I'll try to find a copy.

Tracy (tracyrlewis) | 2 comments Yay!! I actually just bought this!! I love her other books!

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie  | 131 comments Mod
I'm just as excited as everyone else to read this book! Love Mary Kubica so much!

Maria Z (mariazubair) | 3 comments I didn't know this book was going to be part of June discussion so I feel lucky that I already read it. yay :)

Maria, so glad you've already read it! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the discussion!! :)