Harry Potter Fans discussion

The Cursed Child > Portraits of Ron, Hermione and Rose Granger-Weasley

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
New Cursed Child character portraits of Ron, Hermione and Rose Granger-Weasley!!

"A first look at Ron, Hermione and Rose Granger-Weasley as they will appear in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two. Noma Dumezweni ‘gets Hermione inside out,’ according to J.K. Rowling."

Read the article here:https://www.pottermore.com/news/curse...

What do think of the Characters playing their parts?> What do you think of their costumes??

message 3: by aarifa (new)

aarifa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry Guys... ahem.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments WHAT IS RON WEARING?!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Wait, no. That isn't Ron. WHAT IS THAT IMPOSTER WEARING?!

message 6: by aarifa (new)

aarifa RON! WHat happened to your hair?

message 7: by musicbox (new)

musicbox (archived) | 301 comments No FRECKLES?! A MUSTACHE?!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I KNOW RIGHT?! THAT US EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING AND MY MOM WAS LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? I MEAN NOTHING BUT EVERYTHING!!!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Yay! My plan for life is to make all new Harry Potter movies that are actually accurate

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Yeah. That's my plan with Harry Potter

message 14: by musicbox (new)

musicbox (archived) | 301 comments But it could be better. Like, a LOT better.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Yeah but I'm obsessed so every time I read or watch it bothers me so much.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Exactly Musicbox

message 17: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Yes Musicbox I agree. A lot better! Ron, why'd you dye your hair and why, why do you look like no one in ur family anymore!

message 19: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Harry looks exactly like James. From the book, atleast.

Ughhh why are they all so olddd...I know that they have kids and all but...from 11 to 40...thats a big jump

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Yeah I know right?

message 21: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Exactly :-(

message 22: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 90 comments I don't know about this one...