Harry Potter Fans discussion

Character of the week > Week 17 Character

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
This week's character is Draco Malfoy! People have mixed feelings about him so please tell us what you think!

message 2: by Alia (new)

Alia Govin-Fowler (alia_gf) He's pretty mean in general, but in the last few books, you start to see his side of the story and his reasons for being so mean. The bullies being bullied kinda scene

message 3: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Alia wrote: "He's pretty mean in general, but in the last few books, you start to see his side of the story and his reasons for being so mean. The bullies being bullied kinda scene"

Yeah definitely, that's what I thought too. He was always really terrible but then you start to see his reasons for being so rude.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Oh my gosh. I have very mixed feelings about Draco.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia He is so annoying and I hate him in almost all the books, but in the last one I start to like him more

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Plus in the 6th (Spoiler) He doesn't want to do the task Voldemort gave him but he's just really scared.

message 7: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Yeah, Draco is scared cuz he's a death eater, and also, I agree that if you see his side story, you can see why he's mean.

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya (booksholdmylifetogether) | 174 comments I mean in the last book he is good

message 9: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Don't get me started on him in Cursed Child. :-( He totally changed in there. I think he was a good plot twist in the stories. And he had Slytherin Pride.

message 10: by Reese (new)

Reese | 92 comments The first few books I loathed him, but now I kind of wished he ended up with Hermione. I think he is more misunderstood the just plain evil.