Black Swan (KOTLC club) discussion

Theories > Keefe leaving Neverseen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 184 comments Mod
Do you think Keefe will leave the Neverseen?

message 2: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments I am hoping. Because remember Keefe wrote for Sophie to trust her on the necklace

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Vernetta wrote: "I am hoping. Because remember Keefe wrote for Sophie to trust her on the necklace"
I really hope so too

message 4: by lorien (new)

lorien I don't know honestly. Part of me thinks he will because of Sophie or something else but another part of me think he'll stay because he wants to find his mother.

message 5: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments So true. Maybe he learns his mother's point of view and that his mother loves him. And Keefe changes her moms side and thy both come back and join the black swan. #fanfiction

message 6: by lorien (new)

lorien Vernetta wrote: "So true. Maybe he learns his mother's point of view and that his mother loves him. And Keefe changes her moms side and thy both come back and join the black swan. #fanfiction"

That would neat if that happened. That way we could learn why Lady Gisela did those things.

message 7: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

I think the reason Keefe joined the Neverseen is because of Sophie. Keefe would do anything to protect her. So maybe he's just doing it to act as some sort of double agent.

message 8: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments So agree with both of you!

message 9: by Lur3n_reads (new)

Lur3n_reads | 1 comments I hope he will leave. I need for Sokeefe to be cannon!