Black Swan (KOTLC club) discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 184 comments Mod
Welcome Wanna-be Black Swan members... Introduce yourself here and you'll be an official member!

message 2: by lorien (new)

lorien Hello! I'm Lorien and am 14. I've enjoyed reading "Keepers of the Lost Cities" and can't wait for Lodestar #5!

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Lorien wrote: "Hello! I'm Lorien and am 14. I've enjoyed reading "Keepers of the Lost Cities" and can't wait for Lodestar #5!"

Welcome to the Black Swan! I'm really excited for Lodestar too!

message 4: by lorien (new)

lorien What do you think will happen in Lodstar?

message 5: by ella (new)

ella Hey I'm Ella :D

message 6: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Welcome to the Black Swan Ella!

message 7: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments Hi I am Vernetta and I am 12. I just figured what good reads is yesterday. Don't judge me. Also, I am going die!!! We have to wait until 11/1 for The fifth book to come out!!! Agh!

message 8: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Vernetta wrote: "Hi I am Vernetta and I am 12. I just figured what good reads is yesterday. Don't judge me. Also, I am going die!!! We have to wait until 11/1 for The fifth book to come out!!! Agh!" Welcome to the Black Swan, Vernetta! I'm Abby, if you have any questions about this group or goodreads just ask me. And I know how you feel about the book...

message 9: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments Thanks

message 10: by keeper (new)

keeper Hey guys I cant say my real name so just keep calling me keeper-girl.
I am in my early teens and I love keeper of the lost cities. I can not wait for the fith book to come out, just a couple more months. I have read a lot of lodestar fanfics but I still have no idea what will happen in book five. Shannon always seems to surprise us.

Okay I just have to say this PRENTICE IS AWAKE. Everyone focuses on Keefe and they forget that very last sentence of the book "As of right now Prentice is awake."

I am a Sophitz shipper but I do not judge people who ship other boats. so please dont judge me.

message 11: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

keeper wrote: "Hey guys I cant say my real name so just keep calling me keeper-girl.
I am in my early teens and I love keeper of the lost cities. I can not wait for the fith book to come out, just a couple more m..."
Welcome Keeper Girl! I'm Abby, and I'm the mod so is Lorien. If you have any questions, just ask. I'm a SoKeefe shipper and kinda a Sophitz shipper too.

message 12: by keeper (new)

keeper Abby wrote: "keeper wrote: "Hey guys I cant say my real name so just keep calling me keeper-girl.
I am in my early teens and I love keeper of the lost cities. I can not wait for the fith book to come out, just ..."

Thanks I'll be sure to keep that in mind

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly | 90 comments Mod
I don't think I ever introduced myself on this. It's Carly! Heyo!!!!!

message 14: by Racfel (new)

Racfel | 90 comments Mod
Hi I'm Racfel and I'm a new moderator. I love Keeper of the Lost Cities and I can't believe we have to wait a WHOLE year for the next book! I'm dying of impatience already.

message 15: by lorien (new)

lorien I know! I haven't read all of it yet (though I'm incredibly close) but the end is . . . hilarious. So how we need to wait another year to see how Sophie and (view spoiler) will get along.

message 16: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Me toooooo!!!!!! Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do we haaaave to waaaaaaaiiiiiittt?????!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!!

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien All we can do now is write fan fictions to satisfy ourselves.
Anyone else think that book six will be titled "Nightfall"?

message 18: by Racfel (new)

Racfel | 90 comments Mod
Yeah we just have to write A LOT of fan fictions. And that might be the title. I've never really thought about it.

message 19: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

It could be... Why do you think that will be the title?

message 20: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments Hi, I am Annalea. I am 17 (don't judge) and I am obsessed with KOTLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Welcome Annalea! (Not judging)

message 22: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Lorien Rhys wrote: "All we can do now is write fan fictions to satisfy ourselves.
Anyone else think that book six will be titled "Nightfall"?"

Absolutely! I set up a poll in another group, and I think the most likely possibilities are : "Nightfall" and "Criterion!"

I'm Ramya, 12 years old. KEEPER is THE BEST SERIES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD in my world. No competion. I am a full-time Sophitz shipper. Completely dedicated to winning more Sophitz shippers. I've already turned about 2 people into Sophitz shippers from Keefoster. (Beware, Foster-Keefe)

I absolutely love all KEEPER characters.

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien Same here! I really do hope that Sophie and Fitz go together. *sighs* That would be perfect. Besides, with all the others, it seems like it would be forced.
Yeah! Either Nightfall, Criterion, or Swan Song. It has to be either one of those.

message 24: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Ramya wrote: "Lorien Rhys wrote: "All we can do now is write fan fictions to satisfy ourselves.

Absolutely! I set up a poll in another group, and I ..."

Welcome! Everything you just said about yourself is me! Except Sophitz. I'm sorry but SOKEEFE IS LIFE!

message 25: by Alliyah (new)

Alliyah (anotherrandomperson) | 1 comments Hola, I'm Alliyah, I've only read the first book, but am close to finishing the second and I'm already in love with this fabulous series! So glad that Abby recommended it to me!!

message 26: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

No problemo. And welcome.

message 27: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Just saying:

I love Keefe, but I think Fitz is the better choice specifically for Sophie.

SOPHITZ FOREVER!!!!!!!

SOPHITZ IS LIFE!!!!!!!

If Sophitz doesn't happen, like I've said before, I will die.

message 28: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

SOKEEEEEEEFFFFFFEEEEE!

message 29: by *Ramya* (last edited Nov 30, 2016 06:39PM) (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments SOPHITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Ramya wrote: "SOPHITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Ok, fine. I'll admit it. I kind of ship Sophitz. But I like SoKeefe better.

message 31: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments Ramya wrote: "Lorien Rhys wrote: "All we can do now is write fan fictions to satisfy ourselves.

Absolutely! I set up a poll in another group, and I ..."

I am one of those converts... lol, she is good at what she does! ;)

message 32: by *Ramya* (last edited Dec 01, 2016 06:07PM) (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments :) Thank you :)

*beams*

message 33: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments your welcome *grins, then brakes down crying from pain of newly tightened braces*

message 34: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Eeks. I used to have braces sometime between the ages 8-9, but now I'm free!

I have InvisAlign.

message 35: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Gah! Thank god I don't have braces! I would kill Keefe if I got them (kidding, kidding. He's still awesome. I'd never kill him)

message 36: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments Don't joke about killing Keefe

message 37: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

*chuckles nevously*

message 38: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Nervously

message 39: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

I mean

message 40: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments Don't... haha I know what you meant... maybe....

message 41: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Ummmm...okay...

Let's talk about theories related to Sophie's parents!

message 42: by lorien (new)

lorien Hm. I have a feeling it's Kenric and someone else. But who?

message 43: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Well, in Lodestar Mr. Forkle promises that Kenric wasn't involved with Project Moonlark, so I'm completely cutting Kenric off the list of possibilities-I can't find a loophole in what he says.

message 44: by *Ramya* (last edited Dec 03, 2016 09:54PM) (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Could Tiergan be Sophie's father? Honestly, at this point I have no clue as to who Sophie's father is.

I'm thinking Oralie might be Sophie's mother.

message 45: by lorien (new)

lorien Oh yes! Tiergan and Oralie would make lots of sense. What sigh Oralie being a blonde and caring for Sophie and Tiergan being a Telepath and also caring for her too.

message 46: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments I just realized that that wouldn't be possible, because Sophie's natural-passed on from parent's gene-ability is not a Telepath. (It's revealed in Lodestar, and I really don't want to spoil this surprise)

message 47: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments I really don't know, there are a lot of possibilities. Didn't Forkle say that her parents didn't know each other??

message 48: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Yeah. So far, we haven't met anyone with Sophie's hereditary ability, so maybe we don't know her father yet.

YET.....

message 49: by Hermit (new)

Hermit  (takesonetoknowone) | 9 comments I hope we find out soon, and the ability doesn't have to come from her parents, Dex's doesn't

message 50: by *Ramya* (new)

*Ramya* | 113 comments Well, from what we read in Lodestar, Mr. Forkle makes it clear that Sophie's new ability is passed on from one of her biological parents. By the way, when are you getting Lodestar?

« previous 1 3