Black Swan (KOTLC club) discussion

Announcement

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 184 comments Mod
When we reach 10 members, I'm gonna add another mod. If you want to be one, tell me why bellow.

message 2: by lorien (new)

lorien For those of you who want to listen to great music go on my profile page. I will be showing bands from the 70s all the way to 2012. Hope you find this useful!

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien For those of you who have advice for writing or just want to learn about writing join Young Beginner Writers. It's a group on goodreads.

message 4: by lorien (new)

lorien Abby wrote: "When we reach 10 members, I'm gonna add another mod. If you want to be one, tell me why bellow."

What is a mod? Is that short for moderator?

message 5: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Lorien wrote: "Abby wrote: "When we reach 10 members, I'm gonna add another mod. If you want to be one, tell me why bellow."

What is a mod? Is that short for moderator?"

Yup... And this announcement page is only if you want to be a mod. Sorry if you got confused

message 6: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Were almost at ten members... Any one wanna be a moderator?

message 7: by lorien (new)

lorien That's fine. I should've paid more attention. You can delete my comment on bands.
I would definitely like to be a moderator. Sounds like fun!

message 8: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Attention Blackswans! With the new Roleplay section, I'm really gonna need another mod! Keep in mind, it's a hard job. Also, pm me if you want to add stuff when you're mod. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!!!

message 9: by lorien (new)

lorien Abby wrote: "Attention Blackswans! With the new Roleplay section, I'm really gonna need another mod! Keep in mind, it's a hard job. Also, pm me if you want to add stuff when you're mod. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP!..."

I'd be up for being a mod. Sounds like fun!

message 10: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Lorien wrote: "Abby wrote: "Attention Blackswans! With the new Roleplay section, I'm really gonna need another mod! Keep in mind, it's a hard job. Also, pm me if you want to add stuff when you're mod. I DESPERATE..."

Oh my gooooosh! Thaaaaaank you for the offer! I'm gonna wait to see if more people would like to be mod. Pm me why you want to be mod and what you would do as mod. You have a good chance at getting the spot!

message 11: by lorien (new)

lorien Abby wrote: "Lorien wrote: "Abby wrote: "Attention Blackswans! With the new Roleplay section, I'm really gonna need another mod! Keep in mind, it's a hard job. Also, pm me if you want to add stuff when you're m..."

What is pm?

message 12: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Lorien wrote: "Abby wrote: "Lorien wrote: "Abby wrote: "Attention Blackswans! With the new Roleplay section, I'm really gonna need another mod! Keep in mind, it's a hard job. Also, pm me if you want to add stuff ..." Private message.... When you're on the website, you have to scroll up to the top and on the right side there should be a button with envelope on it. Click on it and the rest should be pretty self-explanatory

message 13: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

ATTENTION!!!!!! Lorien is now the new mod!

message 14: by lorien (new)

lorien Yay! Only three more months until Lodestar comes out! What do you guys think will happen?

message 15: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Dunno

message 16: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments Eh..... Not gonna say my ideas, or it would turn into a five paragraph essay... Heh... Heh... He

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien If you guys are interested, I uploaded a few pictures from KOTLC. There will be more to come because the author said that she'll also do Linh, Keefe, and Wylie. I can't wait!

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien Vernetta wrote: "Eh..... Not gonna say my ideas, or it would turn into a five paragraph essay... Heh... Heh... He"

Even if it's an essay I'd be happy to hear it, Vernetta. ; )

message 19: by lorien (new)

lorien So I'm sure that most of you know about pre-ordering Lodestar and if you do so you'll have a chance to win a few things KOTLC related.
Here is the link to Mrs. Messenger's post for pre-ordering :
http://ramblingsofawannabescribe.blog...

message 20: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta | 27 comments Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's almost out!!!!!!

message 21: by lorien (new)

lorien We're super close now! : )

message 22: by *Molly Frannces* (new)

*Molly Frannces* (primteahatter) Hey! i know you guys probs have all the mods you need but is there a way i could be a mod?
I could invite all my friends to come and check out Black Swan...

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien Hmmm. I'm fine with it. Just ask Abby and the other mods and we what they think. :D

message 24: by *Molly Frannces* (new)

*Molly Frannces* (primteahatter) Thanks! ill send Abby a message

message 25: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

So, the Holiday countdown has begun for those celebrating Christmas and Hannukah. Every day there will be a new game or discussion leading up to the 24th or 25th (I haven't decided). And then I'll take down the thread and make the next one after everyday.