No Logic discussion

No logic needed > Confess

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Confess what ever you want. It could be the way your feeling, or something you have done or need help with. Or something silly it's up to you :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess.....I'm a pirate. O_o and I'm Captain Jack Sparrow s first mate.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 07, 2014 01:24PM) (new)

I knew it...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I admit that I once brought cereal to school. And milk. XD and had it for lunch.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess
I am love sick :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i confess i stole my brother's money

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) I confess...
I was jaywalking

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i confess i have a british heart

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess that some guy in my drama class has started to stalk me....O_o

message 11: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I confess that I hate geometry with a passion

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess that I eat ice cream everyday! It's awesome!!

message 13: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I confess I am obsessed with vampire academy, divergent, owl city, and Mexican food. That's like four confessions right there

message 14: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I confess I watch too much tv

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 12 comments I confess that I get chocolate wasted almost every night. I'm a chocoholic!

message 16: by Iara (new)

Iara | 100 comments I confess I don't trust people and I'm kind of weird and freaky

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess. I've been watching The Avengers and Thor 2 on YOUTUBE.

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 12 comments Kamal wrote: "Me too. :)
"

Oh my goodness! This makes me need a fix right now!!

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) I confess I am in love with the most sweetest, cutest, chivalrous, sexiest man in the world.
And I confess that he is mine and no one else can have him.
Love u baby;)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I not only have a Oreo addiction
I also have a M&M addiction and I may or may not b
Eating m&ms right now o.o

message 21: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 7 comments I confess that no one did, are and will love me!!!!!

message 22: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 7 comments I confess that only one person has understood every aspect of me and he is no more

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2014 08:13PM) (new)

I gave my heart 2 the wrong person and now I think my heart will never feel anything again and the Ray of light that made it shine have dimmed out and now its time for me 2 say goodbye but I'm not sure whether I want 2 all I know is that I have 2

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I am a former pole dancer.

message 25: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I confess I just watched the new Switched at Birth and it is depressing

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I have impulse control problems.

message 27: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (MakenzieReadsALot) | 23 comments I confess that I am upset because my best Goodreads friend has deleted her account. Why Rose? whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I've had to make a few apologies to my GR friends today.

message 29: by Laura (new)

Laura Herzlos | 41 comments I confess that I'm the queen of procrastination and now I'm going back to work on my damn thesis for real!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess that I am a stranger to those who don't know me

message 31: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieiscraycray4books) | 108 comments I confess that I think Disney Junior is better than today's Disney Channel (not that I watch it often.)

message 32: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieiscraycray4books) | 108 comments Rumpelstiltskin wrote: "I confess I am obsessed with cute YouTubers...
And celebrities...
And people in general..."

Which youtubers? I love YouTube too

message 33: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophieiscraycray4books) | 108 comments Lexi wrote: "I confess that I am friends with everyone but have no true friends
Therefore no one knows my deepest and darkest secrets."

I'm sorry but I feel like I have to give advice.
I don't think anyone can really determine who and who isn't a true friend. And you're right. True friendship is hard to find. But, I'm sure there is someone out there who you know who would be willing to listen to you and help you out and share dark secrets with. It may not feel like it but there's gotta be someone you can count on.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I don't feel well today.

message 35: by Topanga (new)

Topanga (FangirlsintheTardis10) | 33 comments I confess that I got so bored in Insurgent I misted moved on to Allegiant and I know what happened at the end of Insurgent because Allegiant told me a summary in the beginning. And I'm sort of glad because I'm enjoying Allegiant more.

message 36: by Topanga (new)

Topanga (FangirlsintheTardis10) | 33 comments I confess, I skipped two-three episodes of Doctor Who! - I'm ashamed.
1. The first two of the episodes looked so creepy and I didn't intend to has nightmares.
2. One of the episodes in season 4 wasn't on Netflix.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I'm very depressed today.

Belle ~carry on my wayward son~ (BelleWinchester) | 156 comments I confess that i am not good at confessions.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess I need a haircut.

Tanaka The Bibliophile (tanaka_thebibliophile) i confess that i want to date.i say that i dont but i do

message 42: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 144 comments I confess, I took dad's car on more than one occasion without his knowledge or permission... I could go on but what would be the point really? the past is the past.

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) I confess I made him smile like a big dork and his face is probably going to fall off from smiling but I still want to make him smile.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I confess im in love with the most amazing girl. Shes perfect, perfect 4 me.

message 45: by musiclover (new)

musiclover | 51 comments I confess that I'm invisible to ppl at school

Veronica (In love with Patch No Logic Needed) I confess I fell hopelessly in love with a guy. He's absolutely amazing, in my eyes he's flawless. And he has a great smile.

message 47: by Julia (new)

Julia I confess that I kinda might have a crush on a guy but I'm not sure if I will ever see him again after this year

message 48: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) I confess I like Fire Elsa better than regular Elsa. ;D

message 49: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 174 comments I confess I have a peanut butter obsession