What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Novel, horror, City with a Chemical Mill gets burned

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amgc89 (new)

Amgc89 | 2 comments So I'm looking for a book I read about 5 or 6 years ago, it was about a city with a (probably) closed chemical Mill and a woman who wanders around town and strange things begin to happen some weird appearances and missing person, I remember some parts of the book, I remember there was a forest beside a graveyard, and in the forest appeared a monster, also I remember the mill burns down and all the people have to get into a shelter, a (crazy or evil) woman is kind off a witch and is cursing the town or something like that, at one time there is a girl who is in rehab from self harming and the woman or the evil gets into her mind and makes her so sad she kills herself, and there is a boy who falls down the front porch steps and breaks something (don't remember if he died)

I know its not much and there is probably some grammar mistakes in my post, bear with me, Its not my first language please help me with this is driving me mad

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Jun 01, 2016 09:29PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Is it set in a particular country or region?

message 3: by Amgc89 (new)

Amgc89 | 2 comments I really can't remember but I think it was an American (USA) city

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Amgc89, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1454 comments Still looking for this?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Keeper (other topics)