Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

For the Clan
This topic is about For the Clan
Review Requests > Dystopian/science fiction-fantasy romance (MMF) -- seeking reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Archer (last edited Jun 01, 2016 03:53PM) (new) - added it

Archer Kay Leah (archerkayleah) | 2 comments Hi everyone!

I'm looking for reviewers for "For the Clan", released in May 2016. It's a science fiction romance crossed with fantasy with plenty of dystopian feels. It features bisexual characters and a poly relationship.

The blurb:

Canada, 2165 AD. The Water Wars and a decimated economy have taken their toll. Anyone who doesn't live in a military-patrolled metropolis lives in a clan. But being in a clan doesn't mean safety.

And for a Ven like Roan Lee, it doesn't matter where he lives. Safety is a luxury. So is freedom.

Roan is desperate to escape the governtary's exploitation and torture. He is nothing to them but 54σK1, an artifact born from a genetic mishap. When the chance to escape arises, he makes a run for it—and encounters the lover from his past, twisting his future into a second chance he never expected.

As leaders of Clan Teach, Jace Ama and his wife, Cayra Diega, have enough difficulty keeping their people safe. When Roan is thrown to their feet as a prisoner, their marriage becomes an additional challenge. Jace still loves Roan, but where does that place Cayra?

How to request a review copy:
If you're interested in giving it a go, I can send you the ebook (in epub, mobi, or pdf). Just post here with your email address and format you need *or* email me at archer.kay.leah@gmail.com with the format request.

Thanks!
Archer

for the clan cover

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben Hooper | 6 comments hey, i'll trade you a review for my book:
https://www.amazon.com/Early-Retireme...

my email is ben.ryan.hooper@gmail.com, and pdf would work :)

message 3: by abi (new)

abi (wicdiv) Hi Archer,
I'd love to review your book!
My email address is abigaildinah@live.co.uk and I'd prefer an epub if possible.
Thank you

message 4: by Archer (new) - added it

Archer Kay Leah (archerkayleah) | 2 comments Thanks for the offers, Ben and Abigail. I've emailed you!