Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Jun—Persepolis, Marjane Satrapi

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 26 comments Hi everyone! Any quick readers willing to pay it forward? I'm in Germany and super embarrassed to be in massive financial struggles currently so it's hard for me to get my hands on the books ever since March.

(I'm completely willing to give my copies away and share with everyone who likes to read them once I'm finished, but can't afford shipping at the moment. So for any other German members who need some of the books or care to give theirs away, I also started a thread in the meet up section for a book swap meet up kind of thing. For the books picked for this club and any others as well)

Love to all xx

message 2: by Sruthy (new)

Sruthy | 14 comments Is there anyone willing to pay it forward? I live in Germany too

message 3: by Suzan (new)

Suzan Jackson (suejackson) | 5 comments Jillian wrote: "Hi everyone! Any quick readers willing to pay it forward? I'm in Germany and super embarrassed to be in massive financial struggles currently so it's hard for me to get my hands on the books ever s..."

Does Germany have libraries? That's where I got both Persepolis & Persepolis 2 - borrowed from the library (in the US). I never buy books for myself - always use the library!

message 4: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 26 comments First of all, I'd very much prefer reading the books in English and I hope you also do realise that some people just don't have access to libraries, for example when they are too far away. My library has not a single copy of Persepolis in either language.

message 5: by Waepke (new)

Waepke | 41 comments I am from Germany as well and willing to give my copy (english, part 1 &2) away. So just send me a message if you want it. :)

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (thesparklenureyz) | 39 comments I am willing to send my book to someone, and I am willing to pay shipping, but I am worried about how much it would cost to ship from the USA to Germany? It looks like everyone looking for this book on this thread is from Germany.

message 7: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 24 comments Does anyone have a copy. I live in NY

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Finch | 36 comments Hi I would be very grateful if anyone could lend me the book please. I live in England.

message 9: by Mir (last edited Dec 14, 2016 08:30PM) (new)

Mir | 5 comments Would anyone lend me the book please? I will pay for shipping. I live in New Mexico.

message 10: by Mir (new)

Mir | 5 comments Waepke wrote: "I am from Germany as well and willing to give my copy (english, part 1 &2) away. So just send me a message if you want it. :)"

I am interested ;)

message 11: by Analena (new)

Analena | 9 comments Hi guys I m very late I know, but are there still people that would be willing to give their copy away? I would be willing to pay also... I m from Germany living in Netherlands right now so preferably somebody from europe because of high shipping costs...
So yea let me know if somebody is interested and thanks in advance :)

message 12: by Nissa (new)

Nissa Reads (nissabooks) | 4 comments Hi guys.. I know I'm super late. But if anyone have a copy i'm willing to pay shipment. I live in Indonesia. Thank you

message 13: by İlayda (new)

İlayda Çakır | 6 comments Hi from Turkey! It's maybe too late but if anyones interested in passing it on, message me pls! :)

message 14: by Leslievic (new)

Leslievic (lvic626) | 8 comments Anyone in the USA able to pay it forward?

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 194 comments If anyone has a copy to pay forward, i would love to read this one! I'm in the US.

message 16: by Karen (new)

Karen Finch | 36 comments Hi. If anyone has a copy I could read I would be very grateful. X