Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available For Beta Reading!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah (last edited Jun 02, 2016 03:16PM) (new)

Mariah | 1 comments Hello!

My name is Mariah and I am a book enthusiast with a bachelor's degree. I read around 1 or 2 books a week. I also have written two 10+ chapter stories (fanfiction), and I hope to start writing original fiction soon. While I do not have any previous beta reader experience I do have a good eye for editing since I edit my own work and read daily. My specialty is spelling errors, grammar errors, character and plot feedback.

Genres: YA, Contemporary & Erotic Romance, Drama, Horror, Mystery

If you would like to work with me, I’d be more than happy to help!

Contact me at: cliffordmariah92@gmail.com

**UPDATE**
I am currently booked up (pun intended) with lots of requests and I can't take on more right now. However, I'll make sure to update again when I am open! Thanks, guys :)

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Weil Just email you...thanks

FriendlyNeighborhoodReader I've got a completed Contemporary Romance that I'm looking for a beta for. I'll email you. :)

-Ev

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (goodreadscomlucygod) | 9 comments Hi Mariah. I am emailing you my magical realism short story chapter 1 and would very much appreciate your feedback. Next portion gets a bit kinky erotic but not yet written! If you can read this bit first and let me know, it will help me to move forward. Hope that works for y ou. Cheers, Lucy